I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

The AR is an extremely accurate platform. Highly modular. It is no more lethal than many guns with the same capacity and different styling.

I wouldn't presume to tell someone how to choose the way in which they defend themselves.

• Banned
The AR is an extremely accurate platform. Highly modular. It is no more lethal than many guns with the same capacity and different styling.

I wouldn't presume to tell someone how to choose the way in which they defend themselves.
Actually many AR-15 style weapons are krap that blow up in the faces of the users.

Actually many AR-15 style weapons are krap that blow up in the faces of the users.

Link

So you'd allow your arab neighbour to have a nuke in his garage. Ya, sure you would. :lol:

Sure, if he acquired it legally and let me use it on 4th of July.

I have Muslim neighbors and co-workers, we get along just fine.

I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

Well, you either are, or are not. It didn't take very long at all, in this thread, for it to become clear that you speaking with a forked tongue.

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

So you'd allow your arab neighbour to have a nuke in his garage. Ya, sure you would. :lol:

You're officially a liar. Better luck next time.

Well, you either are, or are not. It didn't take very long at all, in this thread, for it to become clear that you speaking with a forked tongue.

The Hunt - IMDb
I'm also for gun ownership, but it's already not an anything you want situation, there are plenty of weapons we're not allowed to own. And I'm ok with that. You seem to be ok with that as well.

And all this time, you thought you were the most open-minded and tolerant person alive.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

The Hunt - IMDb
So if we didn't have this gun you think there would be less gun violence?

And all this time, you thought you were the most open-minded and tolerant person alive.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
You just lied again, I never said that. :dig:

Link
What is it that you think you would get for this price

ATI Omni Hybrid Maxx AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi Auto Rifle 16" Barrel 30 Rounds M-LOK Hand Guard Carbine Alpha Collapsible Stock Matte Black Finish | Cheaper Than Dirt

I paid 800 dollars for a pistol 25 years ago

The Hunt - IMDb

Sure, if they just banned this style of gun, and a few hundred more styles, they believe that's the case.

AR 15 is fine and while it is good for Self Defense , hunting and other Legal purposes even it it does blow up in some Purchasers faces that is NONE of my or other Gun Buyers Business . First thing is , let the Buyer Beware . Course if they want to follow your warnings as to the DANGER of the AR Gun types and what gun to buy . That's a Personal decision and should remain a PERSONAL Decision Frannie .

The Hunt - IMDb
Idiots buy these because they look like military weapons, the fact is that there are far more accurate weapons and more dangerous as well for home users

AR 15 is fine and while it is good for Self Defense , hunting and other Legal purposes even it it does blow up in some Purchasers faces that is NONE of my or other Gun Buyers Business . First thing is , let the Buyer Beware . Course if they want to follow your warnings as to the DANGER of the AR Gun types and what gun to buy . That's a Personal decision and should remain a PERSONAL Decision Frannie .
LOL so you would let your child shoot a gun that might take their face off.

You just demonstrated the ignorance that the ignorant own

Link

ATI Omni Hybrid Maxx AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi Auto Rifle 16" Barrel 30 Rounds M-LOK Hand Guard Carbine Alpha Collapsible Stock Matte Black Finish | Cheaper Than Dirt

Where is the link to that model of firearm blowing up in user's faces?

I'd love to buy one and get in on that lawsuit.

Link

---------------------------------------------------- I didn't read link but money paid for an AR type fireaem is no ones Business except for the Guy spending the money Frannie .

Forum List

Back