I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

Worked well in Afghanistan and Vietnam.
You mean the two wars the USA lost.

Jesus Christ take your pills
Interesting that you brought this up and asked how we would do against the Russian military.
Well if you approach the Russian military with ar15's they might just die of laughter
If They come to America I will most differently approach them with 5.56 NATO from about 500 yards couple of shots move and fire from a different location. What will you do?

Dont ask her.
She has no idea what asymmetrical warfare is or how it's used.
Which is pretty weird since our forefathers used it against the Brits with amazing results.
Asymmetrical warfare will always defeat a larger force.

Interesting that you brought this up and asked how we would do against the Russian military.
Well if you approach the Russian military with ar15's they might just die of laughter
If They come to America I will most differently approach them with 5.56 NATO from about 500 yards couple of shots move and fire from a different location. What will you do?

Dont ask her.
She has no idea what asymmetrical warfare is or how it's used.
Which is pretty weird since our forefathers used it against the Brits with amazing results.
Asymmetrical warfare will always defeat a larger force.

Exactly.

Tried shooting some 1/2 inch 4140 commercial heat treat,thats very hard steel for those who are uninitiated.
My lowly AR made swiss cheese out of it and I had to go with AR500.

View attachment 274551

View attachment 274551 View attachment 274552
Impressive

But common.
I always laugh at those who think a car door is cover rather than concealment.
or a sheetrock wall lol The only cover you'll get with a car is the engine block

Tried shooting some 1/2 inch 4140 commercial heat treat,thats very hard steel for those who are uninitiated.

View attachment 274551

Impressive

But common.
or a sheetrock wall lol The only cover you'll get with a car is the engine block

The rims are acceptable when the block isnt available.
But give me the front end with block and rims every time.

View attachment 274551

Impressive

But common.

As they always say...
Your pistol is used to fight your way to your rifle.

I guess you never heard of the M16, you flaming butthole!

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

The M16 is the military counterpart of the AR-15 used ALL AROUND THE WORLD, you clueless twit.
All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Vietnam War troops hated the M16 and called it a piece of garbage

Play on

What is this....

Looks like a Colt Defense M4 Carbine Rifle, like the one stolen from the Tennessee Army National Guard Armory. Should I notify the ATF?

LOL, I was doing this when you were still a drip in your dads nuts

It's an M16 or the M4...same fucken rifle.
You sure seem ignorant on the topic for being such an expert.

Oh......I've been shooting for well over 40 years ya dumb bimbo.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-the-M4-carbine-and-the-M16-rifle
Why would an expert quote quora?
Maybe because one could quote the National Enquirer and still know way more than you (on any topic).

All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Vietnam War troops hated the M16 and called it a piece of garbage

Play on

What is this....

Looks like a Colt Defense M4 Carbine Rifle, like the one stolen from the Tennessee Army National Guard Armory. Should I notify the ATF?

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-the-M4-carbine-and-the-M16-rifle
Maybe because one could quote the National Enquirer and still know way more than you (on any topic).
Yawn, how is your portfolio doing tube

You counting on the enemy to use that?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dont know about Reb but I have no plans to invade Russia.
So how are your portfolio plans coming along? The Pokémon cards paying off?

What is this....

LOL. Dumb fucking clueless jackass, I never even mentioned any portfolio. That was someone else, you stupid twit. :cuckoo: You can't even freeking spell. It's toob, not tube.

ROFL.gif

LOL. Dumb fucking clueless jackass, I never even mentioned any portfolio. That was someone else, you stupid twit. :cuckoo: You can't even freeking spell. It's toob, not tube.

View attachment 274603
I mentioned your lack of a portfolio. People keep babbling about Google a company that I own

Keep laughing and being an uneducated little piggy

Play on

Last edited:

View attachment 274603
I mentioned your lack of a portfolio. You keep babbling about Google a company that I own

Play on
^Look, autistic JR (judicial review) is back. Do a usmb search of this weird ass...he's been banned more than Jesus in public schools.

View attachment 274603
I mentioned your lack of a portfolio. You keep babbling about Google a company that I own

Play on
^Look, autistic JR (judicial review) is back. Do a usmb search of this weird ass...he's been banned more than Jesus in public schools.
One more time in English

Do you know what asymmetrical warfare is?
Dont worry,I'll give you time to google it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

66505f76651437b5b8a18be4571d7694b0880a01_hq.jpg

View attachment 274603

Play on
One more time in English
You're a sock.

66505f76651437b5b8a18be4571d7694b0880a01_hq.jpg
Been said before, shortly before the accusers folded because I had the entire deck

View attachment 274603

Play on
One more time in English
You're a sock.
Well that was intellectually profound

View attachment 274603

Play on
One more time in English
You're a sock.

Not any different that your stupid silliness about AKs.

Play on
One more time in English
You're a sock.

Not any different that your stupid silliness about AKs.
His (prior)name is Judicial Review. He's an autistic weirdo that started going manic, posting high-brow faux-smart at first, pretending he was a rich Kirby Salesman and in the process of buying USMB...and then when nobody paid enough attention, he started posting facebook links of himself and it got really creepy from there. He was perma banned, and now he's back with the same attention-starved routine.

"I own google. Science is all wrong."

Blah blah blah. Sock-bin, he will be banned within about a week in my guesstimation.

Forum List

Back