I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb
Well as the 2nd amendment has absolutely nothing to do with either hunting game or home defense and everything to do with protection from a goverment run amok, I'll take exception.

Use the google dumbshit.

It's the same fucken rifle. The main difference being the collapsable stock and shorter barrel.

Please stop pretending to be an expert on something you know jackshit about.

Well if you found it on Quora it must be true.

I could never be as bright as a Quora user, nor would I pretend to be.

Never knew google was owned by Quora.....
Educate yourself,it's the same rifle.
Actually I own GOOG...…………………………….

Tell us more kid

A google knockoff?
For an old hag who claims to be a firearms expert you're pretty damn stupid.

Actually GOOG is the stock symbol for the Google shares that I own
Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) Stock Price, Quote, History & News

Now can you remind me when I claimed to be a gun expert? Because I never did...……………...

You claimed the M16 was a different firearm than the M4 and that it's a piece of shit.
Yet our military still uses them.

Meh....retired at 46 eight years ago.

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb
Well as the 2nd amendment has absolutely nothing to do with either hunting game or home defense and everything to do with protection from a goverment run amok, I'll take exception.
Actually A2 has to do with forming a militia (military) to protect the homeland and the individual in that homeland

The Hunt - IMDb

The primary purpose of the right to bear arms, is not just 'self defense', or 'for hunting'. It is a fundamental right of the public to stand against tyranny.

Now people on the left, will say that your AR-15 isn't going to stop the US military, or national guard from wiping you out.

That's true. If the national guard were to be deployed against the citizens of this country, they would in fact win that war.

However, the point is that a government is less likely to become tyrannical, knowing the citizens can fight back.

The national guard might be willing to be deployed if they know the citizens will simply do as they are told. Which they will if they are helpless, and unable to fight back.

But if the guard is being deployed against armed citizens, and both sides start taking casualties... that national guard will quickly start asking why Americans are being deployed to kill other Americans.

Tyranny will end up being opposed, and those in power know this. That's why the first goal is to disarm, and make helpless the population.
Actually A2 was intended to stop England when they returned as they did. However A2 was gutted by the gun laws that A2 forbids. But you stop the spread of Communism armed with nukes with your tinkertoys.

Yet we beat the English,the most powerful military of that time.
With roughly equal weapons. Do you believe that you would beat Russia with government approved weapons sold to the public

Are you saying our military would let Russia march on in and take over?

Well if you found it on Quora it must be true.

I could never be as bright as a Quora user, nor would I pretend to be.

Tell us more kid

A google knockoff?

Now can you remind me when I claimed to be a gun expert? Because I never did...……………...

You claimed the M16 was a different firearm than the M4 and that it's a piece of shit.

The M16 is a piece of shit, the troops in Vietnam said that as well

Vietnam War troops hated the M16 and called it a piece of garbage

Some clown then posted a pic of an M4 and I accurately identified it.

Play on kiddy

PS Garbage and shit may be interchanged

The Hunt - IMDb

The primary purpose of the right to bear arms, is not just 'self defense', or 'for hunting'. It is a fundamental right of the public to stand against tyranny.

Now people on the left, will say that your AR-15 isn't going to stop the US military, or national guard from wiping you out.

That's true. If the national guard were to be deployed against the citizens of this country, they would in fact win that war.

However, the point is that a government is less likely to become tyrannical, knowing the citizens can fight back.

The national guard might be willing to be deployed if they know the citizens will simply do as they are told. Which they will if they are helpless, and unable to fight back.

But if the guard is being deployed against armed citizens, and both sides start taking casualties... that national guard will quickly start asking why Americans are being deployed to kill other Americans.

Tyranny will end up being opposed, and those in power know this. That's why the first goal is to disarm, and make helpless the population.
Actually A2 was intended to stop England when they returned as they did. However A2 was gutted by the gun laws that A2 forbids. But you stop the spread of Communism armed with nukes with your tinkertoys.

With roughly equal weapons. Do you believe that you would beat Russia with government approved weapons sold to the public

Are you saying that a semi auto ar15 can wage war with Russia anywhere?

Play on

You heard it first from the crackpot "pro-gunner:" The AR-15 isn't accurate enough for home defense (though its military counterpart is good enough to use in combat), yet the shotgun, the most inaccurate of all weapons which just sprays a blast of shot out hoping one or more will hit its target is better for home defense! :cuckoo:
So, you don't even NEED an AR-15 in society! And if you don't need that, you certainly don't need AK-47s and a hundred other carbine and assault style variants! The very weapons which if it ever came down to civil collapse with no power, food or water and it was every man for himself, or a military action by the government, the very thing the Founders sought to give the people the power to resist, these would be your FIRST choice of weapons.

And you heard it all here first, from your friendly pro-gun, pro-UFO, pro-relativistic Bigfoot black hole denying Lake Champlain loving person, FRANNIE, shooter-extraordinaire.
The military does not use semi auto pea shooters like the semi ar15 when in combat

I guess you never heard of the M16, you flaming butthole!

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

The M16 is the military counterpart of the AR-15 used ALL AROUND THE WORLD, you clueless twit.
All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Play on

What is this....
PEO_M4_Carbine_RAS_M68_CCO.jpg

Looks like a Colt Defense M4 Carbine Rifle, like the one stolen from the Tennessee Army National Guard Armory. Should I notify the ATF?

LOL, I was doing this when you were still a drip in your dads nuts
:cuckoo:

The Hunt - IMDb
Actually A2 has to do with forming a militia (military) to protect the homeland and the individual in that homeland

No actually it doesnt.

Tell us more kid

A google knockoff?

Play on kiddy

Everyone has access to google images chick.

And yes they hated the original M16 because it jammed.

And as I've already told you they fixed the problem by flash chroming and grinding the breech.

I'll give you some time to use the google so you'll understand what I'm talking about.

The Hunt - IMDb

No actually it doesnt.

Well if you found it on the internet...……………….

It's real

Yup

Play on
It depends You can lay down suppressing fire with an automatic but the AR 15 is a capable weapon
Much better than other rifles such as single shot, lever action. A really good benefit is that the parts are interchangeable with other AR's. You can get an AR platform rifle in a multitude of calibers
Now Ms. Pro second amendment let me ask you this
What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

Play on

LOL....and why would we as civilians be waging war against Russia when we have a military?

Tell us more kid

A google knockoff?

Play on kiddy

And as I've already told you they fixed the problem by flash chroming and grinding the breech.

I'll give you some time to use the google so you'll understand what I'm talking about.
I hated mine

Tell us more kid

A google knockoff?

Play on kiddy

Actually Colt claimed that the military used the wrong powder...………………..

Next

Play on

Do you know what asymmetrical warfare is?
Dont worry,I'll give you time to google it.

Play on

LOL....and why would we as civilians be waging war against Russia when we have a military?
I see you haven't done any fundamental thinking on how ww3 might unfold. How long do you believe that an aircraft carrier would last with 1000, 5 to 10 thousand mile per hour anti ship missiles incoming? A few would be shot down, maybe...………….

A google knockoff?

Play on kiddy

I hated mine

Old version I take it?

Play on

Do you know what asymmetrical warfare is?
Dont worry,I'll give you time to google it.
You counting on the enemy to use that?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back