Hunter Biden

bidens own words prove you wrong,,,
he clearly said he had POTUS approval to with hold the money, which he also said they submitted too by firing the guy,,,

you really need to get all the facts and stop selecting what youre upset about,,,
You didn’t understand what I said. I said Biden didn’t cut a check for a billion dollars to pay his sons boss. That’s painfully obvious, I dont know why You’d even try to push back on that. Our gov approved the aid and Biden leveraged it to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing illegal. And also nothing to do with my question in the OP. What do you need to know from Hunter Biden?

WHO THE FUCK SAID BIDEN CUT THE CHECK HIMSELF???

now your just being dishonest

and when was that prosecutor proven corrupt???,,,NEVER,,,
in fact 3 weeks before they fired him he started an investigation against a corrupt guy hunter worked for, and then after he got fired they cleared the guy of any wrong doing,,,
so he was fired for investigating an innocent guy????

sorry but biden had that investigation squashed to protect his son,,,
those are the facts,,,
Wamose wrote this which I was responding to:

“Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.”

did you know there is almost 8 billion dollars of aid to Ukraine that has gone missing??? and several billions of it were to people hunter worked for,,,GONE!!!!

and most of it was under the direction/control of joe biden???
Got a non blaze link?
Actual evidence?
So Ukraine lose money and its bidens fault?
follow the story its got all the links to the documents,,,and all of them are not the blaze,,,

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
Huh? What did Biden do that was illegal??

Joe didn’t send aid. The United States government sent aid. The VP doesn’t have the ability to cut checks for Billion dollars. You didn’t know that?! You should really get your facts straight.
he clearly said he had POTUS approval to with hold the money, which he also said they submitted too by firing the guy,,,

you really need to get all the facts and stop selecting what youre upset about,,,
You didn’t understand what I said. I said Biden didn’t cut a check for a billion dollars to pay his sons boss. That’s painfully obvious, I dont know why You’d even try to push back on that. Our gov approved the aid and Biden leveraged it to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing illegal. And also nothing to do with my question in the OP. What do you need to know from Hunter Biden?

in fact 3 weeks before they fired him he started an investigation against a corrupt guy hunter worked for, and then after he got fired they cleared the guy of any wrong doing,,,

those are the facts,,,

“Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.”
I dont see where he said joe cut the check,,,,

did you know there is almost 8 billion dollars of aid to Ukraine that has gone missing??? and several billions of it were to people hunter worked for,,,GONE!!!!

So?
$6B is unexplained from our military budget.
Bidens fault?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation...
No it's not. Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest. You will note how Trump's willingness to release the transcript contrasts with Adam Schiffty's lack of transparency and his unwillingness to call either the "whistleblower" or other witnesses on the Repub list. It's just another Dem scam to cover both their crimes and their 2020 desperation. 3 minutes that encapsulate 3 years of leftarded misery:

Not one of those leftist talking heads has admitted they were, are, and will always be FOS but while their hysterical silliness contains no facts or news, it does feed our starving not-too-brights.
:lmao:

Don’t worry about the talking heads, Trumps own people are testifying to it. The Republican narrative is evolving faster than gremlin in a swimming pool.

Uh-huh ... according to the talking heads. Sheesh.

Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest.

So what questions do you have for Hunter. What exactly are you trying to prove?

all the facts would be nice to know,,,

Joe didn’t send aid. The United States government sent aid. The VP doesn’t have the ability to cut checks for Billion dollars. You didn’t know that?! You should really get your facts straight.

those are the facts,,,

No I don’t know that. What’s your source on that... and please don’t link me to infowars

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
What documented collusion would that be?

those are the facts,,,

So?
$6B is unexplained from our military budget.
Bidens fault?

dont change the subject,,,

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
What documented collusion would that be?
that has been posted and if you dont know it its because you dont want to.,,,

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
Schifty?
Zero college?
Nothing, the corrupt guy who Biden got fired is now in Russia.
I thought that's what the con wants?

those are the facts,,,

No I don’t know that. What’s your source on that... and please don’t link me to infowars

again,,,already posted many times,,,

Schifty?
Zero college?
Nothing, the corrupt guy who Biden got fired is now in Russia.
I thought that's what the con wants?

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

Trump's last defense? Surely you jest. Biden's last defense is trying to convince a jury that he didn't threaten a Ukraine prosecutor to drop an investigation that might have led to the Russians in order to get a no show job for his junkie son. Biden admitted that he used political pressure to force Ukraine government to fire the prosecutor. Democrats want to impeach the President over a freaking phone call when the "whistle blower"'s lawyer admitted that he was engaged in a political coup on freaking inauguration day.

Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.

Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?

And Epstein a billionaire committed suicide in his jail cell.

Wow
What is the crime? Spell it out for me

Influence peddling. More to the point, if it can be shown, in any way that biden directed USAID payments to Burisma, that is the kiss of death.
thank you for being the first to answer the question... is there any evidence to suspect Biden did that?

The influence peddling is pretty clear. Burisma was famous for placing people on its Board of Directors who could help it escape sanctions. That's why even though Burisma was KNOWN to be incredibly corrupt, nothing ever happened to them.
ok so for that theory to hold water you’d have to have proof that Biden used his power and acted outside of the national interest to give favor to burisma and that Hunter lobbied him for it. What evidence do you have that they did that?

Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.

Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?

And Epstein a billionaire committed suicide in his jail cell.

Wow
What is the crime? Spell it out for me

Influence peddling. More to the point, if it can be shown, in any way that biden directed USAID payments to Burisma, that is the kiss of death.
thank you for being the first to answer the question... is there any evidence to suspect Biden did that?

The influence peddling is pretty clear. Burisma was famous for placing people on its Board of Directors who could help it escape sanctions. That's why even though Burisma was KNOWN to be incredibly corrupt, nothing ever happened to them.
The claims of corruption by Burisma Holdings came before they hired Hunter Biden.

Well, you follow the money. How much of that money did "Scranton Joe" get? If your answer is "well, he doesn't get any, it was all on the up and up". Then you are blinded by hatred of the orange one and a perfect excample of one of those folks who live their day by the 24 hour news cycle. You are right, this has been out there forever. Years ago was the first time I heard about Joe Biden and his Sons corrupt deal that used his daddy's position and name to make millions for them both. If one was honest, they woul point out the book that this was first mentioned in. They would also point out that the book also mentioned Mitch McConnel and his family making serious money with the Chinese. I don't care if it's Trump, Obama or whoever, they are all corrupt. And if one can say it's completely lagit to pay a cocaine addict whose habit got them tossed out of the nay then I just don't know what to say. Many places can't even employ a person who failed a drug test and is still obviously addicted to drugs and those are $12.00 an hour jobs.

The Biden afterthought is a more blatant offense so I’m trying to keep it simple by focusing on that. But yes he also wanted a debunked conspiracy theory investigated as well

NOOOO, your trying to keep it cloudy by ignoring the whole picture,,,,the way youre doing it is the same as lying,,,
the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth,,,anything less is a lie,,
I literally just said trump asked about investigating the crowdstrike conspiracy. I’m typing on my phone here so, not trying to write novels with every post. Leaving out crowdstrike doesn’t effect the argument. If you think it does then make your case.
of course crowdstrike effects this,,,and I already made my case for it,,,

he asked about them first and then later about biden,,,
its not like he talks to this guy everyday, so he was trying to get in as much as he could in one call,,,

its all relevant and to leave out big sections is being dishonest,,,
its not dishonest, there are many other things I’m leaving out, like a White House visit and Rudy’s involvement and dozens of other elements. That doesn’t mean I’m lying, I’m just taking one point at a time. If you want to talk about crowdstrike then fine, what do you want to say about it? How does it relate to my question about Hunter Biden in the OP?

its funny how you took the one point that all the others proved wrong and refuse to consider or talk about,,,
What is it I’m refusing to talk about? I’ve been pretty open except for Purdge trolling the thread to talk about Hunter being a crackhead.
If you want to talk about something then let’s talk about it. You seem to be trying too hard to prove I’m a liar instead of just discussing the topic at hand

those are the facts,,,

again,,,already posted many times,,,
Unbelievable garbage
The guy Biden got fired fled to Russia.
The new honest guy is the guy the con and Juliani are trying to get firedMaybe gateway pundit, Blaze, knees news, daily caller??

Trump's last defense? Surely you jest. Biden's last defense is trying to convince a jury that he didn't threaten a Ukraine prosecutor to drop an investigation that might have led to the Russians in order to get a no show job for his junkie son. Biden admitted that he used political pressure to force Ukraine government to fire the prosecutor. Democrats want to impeach the President over a freaking phone call when the "whistle blower"'s lawyer admitted that he was engaged in a political coup on freaking inauguration day.
There was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings when Biden finally got Poroshenko to sack Shokin...

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son

Mr. Giuliani has suggested Mr. Biden’s motivation was to protect his son, a lawyer who has been involved in several investment and consulting firms, although Mr. Shokin had already completed his investigation of Burisma Group before he left office.

Forum List

Back