Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation...
No it's not. Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest. You will note how Trump's willingness to release the transcript contrasts with Adam Schiffty's lack of transparency and his unwillingness to call either the "whistleblower" or other witnesses on the Repub list. It's just another Dem scam to cover both their crimes and their 2020 desperation. 3 minutes that encapsulate 3 years of leftarded misery:

Not one of those leftist talking heads has admitted they were, are, and will always be FOS but while their hysterical silliness contains no facts or news, it does feed our starving not-too-brights.
:lmao:

Don’t worry about the talking heads, Trumps own people are testifying to it. The Republican narrative is evolving faster than gremlin in a swimming pool.

Uh-huh ... according to the talking heads. Sheesh.

Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest.

So what questions do you have for Hunter. What exactly are you trying to prove?

all the facts would be nice to know,,,

Seems to me like we have the facts. What questions do you have?

DqCFIWN.jpg

Trump's last defense? Surely you jest. Biden's last defense is trying to convince a jury that he didn't threaten a Ukraine prosecutor to drop an investigation that might have led to the Russians in order to get a no show job for his junkie son. Biden admitted that he used political pressure to force Ukraine government to fire the prosecutor. Democrats want to impeach the President over a freaking phone call when the "whistle blower"'s lawyer admitted that he was engaged in a political coup on freaking inauguration day.
Yes Biden did that and admitted it and was perfectly justified in doing so. Job well done. What law do you think he broke?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
What documented collusion would that be?
that has been posted and if you dont know it its because you dont want to.,,,
Posted where? Where can I find that?

No it's not. Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest. You will note how Trump's willingness to release the transcript contrasts with Adam Schiffty's lack of transparency and his unwillingness to call either the "whistleblower" or other witnesses on the Repub list. It's just another Dem scam to cover both their crimes and their 2020 desperation. 3 minutes that encapsulate 3 years of leftarded misery:

Not one of those leftist talking heads has admitted they were, are, and will always be FOS but while their hysterical silliness contains no facts or news, it does feed our starving not-too-brights.
:lmao:

Don’t worry about the talking heads, Trumps own people are testifying to it. The Republican narrative is evolving faster than gremlin in a swimming pool.

Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest.

No, not all of them. The Bidens need to account for the cash. You would have to. I would have to. Why don't hey have to? All Trumps tax returns? I'm good with that. But also show us the menu trail from Ukrain and China. Then, let's have Mitch McConnel and his wife do the same with the money they got from China.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Well, you follow the money. How much of that money did "Scranton Joe" get? If your answer is "well, he doesn't get any, it was all on the up and up". Then you are blinded by hatred of the orange one and a perfect excample of one of those folks who live their day by the 24 hour news cycle. You are right, this has been out there forever. Years ago was the first time I heard about Joe Biden and his Sons corrupt deal that used his daddy's position and name to make millions for them both. If one was honest, they woul point out the book that this was first mentioned in. They would also point out that the book also mentioned Mitch McConnel and his family making serious money with the Chinese. I don't care if it's Trump, Obama or whoever, they are all corrupt. And if one can say it's completely lagit to pay a cocaine addict whose habit got them tossed out of the nay then I just don't know what to say. Many places can't even employ a person who failed a drug test and is still obviously addicted to drugs and those are $12.00 an hour jobs.
Well unlike Trump, Biden has released his tax returns so please connect the dots on how he funneled money through Ukraine to enrich himself and his son.

You didn’t understand what I said. I said Biden didn’t cut a check for a billion dollars to pay his sons boss. That’s painfully obvious, I dont know why You’d even try to push back on that. Our gov approved the aid and Biden leveraged it to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing illegal. And also nothing to do with my question in the OP. What do you need to know from Hunter Biden?

WHO THE FUCK SAID BIDEN CUT THE CHECK HIMSELF???

now your just being dishonest

and when was that prosecutor proven corrupt???,,,NEVER,,,
in fact 3 weeks before they fired him he started an investigation against a corrupt guy hunter worked for, and then after he got fired they cleared the guy of any wrong doing,,,
so he was fired for investigating an innocent guy????

sorry but biden had that investigation squashed to protect his son,,,
those are the facts,,,
Wamose wrote this which I was responding to:

“Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.”
I dont see where he said joe cut the check,,,,

did you know there is almost 8 billion dollars of aid to Ukraine that has gone missing??? and several billions of it were to people hunter worked for,,,GONE!!!!

and most of it was under the direction/control of joe biden???
No I don’t know that. What’s your source on that... and please don’t link me to infowars

again,,,already posted many times,,,
Have you read ANYTHING about Shokin, the guy Biden forced out?
"Prosecutor General, he was accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and hindering the fight against corruption in Ukraine.[6]"
Try wiki

No, not all of them. The Bidens need to account for the cash. You would have to. I would have to. Why don't hey have to? All Trumps tax returns? I'm good with that. But also show us the menu trail from Ukrain and China. Then, let's have Mitch McConnel and his wife do the same with the money they got from China.
Biden has released his tax returns. Tell me where that money is

There is no mind in the entire universe as willfully IGNORANT as yours!
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.
so there are 200 cases and not a single indictment,,,sounds more like you lied and are scared shitless that the real corruption by the DNC is being exposed,,,
LIAR!
There have been 34 indicted.
Thank you for proving your absolute IGNORANCE!
OMG!!! 34 of them,,,and not a single one to trump,,,I would love to see them and which ones were for collusion
13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian military intelligence officers and 2 Russian shell companies were indicted for collusion, but you knew that already.
so no americans,,,,only russians for colluding with other russians,,,

do you have russians in your closet???
Tramp OBSTRUCTED the investigation of the Americans involved.

Trump's last defense? Seems more like he has about 113 of them. Meantime, as each day passes, the Dem's case FOR impeachment grows ever more specious, unlikely and untenable as so much desperate political grasping.
Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.

Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?

And Epstein a billionaire committed suicide in his jail cell.

Wow
epstien didnt commit suicide,,,
Tramp had him killed, as you well know!

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election
The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.

Sure would be nice if could provide some evidence. We have the DNC evidence. You don't have squat for the RNC.
You have NO evidence, only conspiracy theory GOSSIP!

LOL, you nor I know anything about what happened with the Biden's. Any thinking person would want to know the truth but not you. You believe EVERYTHING about Trump but nothing about the folks on the Left. How very American of you.

Well, you follow the money. How much of that money did "Scranton Joe" get? If your answer is "well, he doesn't get any, it was all on the up and up". Then you are blinded by hatred of the orange one and a perfect excample of one of those folks who live their day by the 24 hour news cycle. You are right, this has been out there forever. Years ago was the first time I heard about Joe Biden and his Sons corrupt deal that used his daddy's position and name to make millions for them both. If one was honest, they woul point out the book that this was first mentioned in. They would also point out that the book also mentioned Mitch McConnel and his family making serious money with the Chinese. I don't care if it's Trump, Obama or whoever, they are all corrupt. And if one can say it's completely lagit to pay a cocaine addict whose habit got them tossed out of the nay then I just don't know what to say. Many places can't even employ a person who failed a drug test and is still obviously addicted to drugs and those are $12.00 an hour jobs.
Well unlike Trump, Biden has released his tax returns so please connect the dots on how he funneled money through Ukraine to enrich himself and his son.

There's no evidence.
Biden forced Shokin out
Our Blaze friends don't even know his name.
This guy
"Prosecutor General, he was accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and hindering the fight against corruption in Ukraine.[6]"
As the founder of knees news said
"It's not our job to report the news, we post to support what our viewers already believe"
Look at bidens taxes if you believe he laundered money

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed million of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
So is the hidden crime Joe scamming millions for Hunter? How exactly do you think that happened and what evidence do you have to back it up?
Hidden? He admitted to the shakedown on tape, which makes him pretty stupid too. He was actually bragging about the extortion. Your boy looks and acts like Tommy Smothers. No wonder his son is a crackhead.
There’s nothing wrong with shaking down other governments if your acting in the interest of the country. Presidents and administrations do it all the time. There was nothing illegal or wrong about what Biden did to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. You didn’t answer my question though. Why the need for Hunter to testify. What questions need to be asked?

Hunter Biden doesn't have any information to add to this issue.

Biden had nothing to do with the actions of trump, giuliani, barr and the rest of trump's criminal cohorts.

Hunter has no knowledge of anything trump has done so there's nothing he could add or testify to in regard to trump's crimes.

I think it's lower than low to go after a person's child then try to pin their child's actions on the parent. We used to not do that here in America. No family member here in America is ever held accountable for the actions of another family member.

These people have absolutely no shame or sense of decency. But then, they never have.

Last edited:
its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election
The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.

Sure would be nice if could provide some evidence. We have the DNC evidence. You don't have squat for the RNC.
You have NO evidence, only conspiracy theory GOSSIP!

You mean......like you guys?

LOL, you nor I know anything about what happened with the Biden's. Any thinking person would want to know the truth but not you. You believe EVERYTHING about Trump but nothing about the folks on the Left. How very American of you.
Zero Blaze evidence?
Don't believe our con grabbed vaginas?
For Christ sake read, Biden got a corrupt prosecuter out who is now in Russia??
What's that tell you. Look up Shokin, PLEASE

"What a crock! These kinds of accusations are absurd, and have been happening since I swam to safely to shore from the sinking Titanic, and a few years later after I pushed Mallory off Everest so I could beat him to the summit, then lied about it. Hunter took my picture, so I've got proof."

Who the fudge is Mallory?
Gawd, not another draft dodger moniker?

Forum List

Back