Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.
To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?
Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Trump's last defense? Seems more like he has about 113 of them. Meantime, as each day passes, the Dem's case FOR impeachment grows ever more specious, unlikely and untenable as so much desperate political grasping.
Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.

Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?

And Epstein a billionaire committed suicide in his jail cell.

Wow
epstien didnt commit suicide,,,
Tramp had him killed, as you well know!

LOL, Hillary did as you SHOULD know.

There is no mind in the entire universe as willfully IGNORANT as yours!
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.
so there are 200 cases and not a single indictment,,,sounds more like you lied and are scared shitless that the real corruption by the DNC is being exposed,,,
LIAR!
There have been 34 indicted.
Thank you for proving your absolute IGNORANCE!
OMG!!! 34 of them,,,and not a single one to trump,,,I would love to see them and which ones were for collusion
13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian military intelligence officers and 2 Russian shell companies were indicted for collusion, but you knew that already.
A prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich and neither indictments nor allegations are convictions. How many were convicted or even tried in court? How many Americans have been convicted of "collusion" or conspiracy in the matter? How long are you gonna pretend the witch-hunts are anything more than desperate, politically motivated witch-hunts?
Notice how the lying "human scum" Right move the goalposts when their lies are exposed!
The LIAR said there were NO indictments, and when I show there were 34 indicted suddenly it changes to convictions.

You didn’t understand what I said. I said Biden didn’t cut a check for a billion dollars to pay his sons boss. That’s painfully obvious, I dont know why You’d even try to push back on that. Our gov approved the aid and Biden leveraged it to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing illegal. And also nothing to do with my question in the OP. What do you need to know from Hunter Biden?

WHO THE FUCK SAID BIDEN CUT THE CHECK HIMSELF???

now your just being dishonest

and when was that prosecutor proven corrupt???,,,NEVER,,,
in fact 3 weeks before they fired him he started an investigation against a corrupt guy hunter worked for, and then after he got fired they cleared the guy of any wrong doing,,,
so he was fired for investigating an innocent guy????

sorry but biden had that investigation squashed to protect his son,,,
those are the facts,,,
Wamose wrote this which I was responding to:

“Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.”

did you know there is almost 8 billion dollars of aid to Ukraine that has gone missing??? and several billions of it were to people hunter worked for,,,GONE!!!!

and most of it was under the direction/control of joe biden???
Got a non blaze link?
Actual evidence?
So Ukraine lose money and its bidens fault?
follow the story its got all the links to the documents,,,and all of them are not the blaze,,,
Deep Fake "documents," you mean!

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election
The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.
only in your ignorant mind,,,
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.

Lie. When Barr and Durham start indicting people you will accept it?

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election
The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.

The Barr witch hunt will indict no one.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

LOL, you nor I know anything about what happened with the Biden's. Any thinking person would want to know the truth but not you. You believe EVERYTHING about Trump but nothing about the folks on the Left. How very American of you.
Zero Blaze evidence?
Don't believe our con grabbed vaginas?
For Christ sake read, Biden got a corrupt prosecuter out who is now in Russia??
What's that tell you. Look up Shokin, PLEASE

I am paying attention to the entire thing, ALL you know what is what the Media has told you, you swallow it like Obama jizz. That's why thinking americans despise people like you. EVERYTHING the media tells you about Trump is true and no matter WHAT you hear about the Left it's false. GFYS.

(smile) If it does you will accept it just like you do with everything you hear about Trump? Yes?

WHO THE FUCK SAID BIDEN CUT THE CHECK HIMSELF???

now your just being dishonest

and when was that prosecutor proven corrupt???,,,NEVER,,,
in fact 3 weeks before they fired him he started an investigation against a corrupt guy hunter worked for, and then after he got fired they cleared the guy of any wrong doing,,,
so he was fired for investigating an innocent guy????

sorry but biden had that investigation squashed to protect his son,,,
those are the facts,,,

“Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.”

did you know there is almost 8 billion dollars of aid to Ukraine that has gone missing??? and several billions of it were to people hunter worked for,,,GONE!!!!

Got a non blaze link?
Actual evidence?
follow the story its got all the links to the documents,,,and all of them are not the blaze,,,

Prove they are fake.

Uh-huh ... according to the talking heads. Sheesh.

Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest.
So what questions do you have for Hunter. What exactly are you trying to prove?

all the facts would be nice to know,,,
Seems to me like we have the facts. What questions do you have?

No, not all of them. The Bidens need to account for the cash. You would have to. I would have to. Why don't hey have to? All Trumps tax returns? I'm good with that. But also show us the menu trail from Ukrain and China. Then, let's have Mitch McConnel and his wife do the same with the money they got from China.
Biden has released his tax returns. Tell me where that money is

I bet he did. Did you even read he book or are you like everyone else and just getting the details off Twitter and cable news?

LOL, you nor I know anything about what happened with the Biden's. Any thinking person would want to know the truth but not you. You believe EVERYTHING about Trump but nothing about the folks on the Left. How very American of you.
always interested in the truth. But empty accusations and Investigations with no evidence are called witch hunts. You should be very aware of the concept. If there is evidence of illegal activity then investigate. If not then Trump is fishing for political talking points... he needs to run against a “Crooked”... it’s so damn obvious

Trump's last defense? Seems more like he has about 113 of them. Meantime, as each day passes, the Dem's case FOR impeachment grows ever more specious, unlikely and untenable as so much desperate political grasping.
Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.

Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?

Wow

Hillary is POWERLESS. Tramp has the clout to get his rapist buddy Epstein killed.

Well, you follow the money. How much of that money did "Scranton Joe" get? If your answer is "well, he doesn't get any, it was all on the up and up". Then you are blinded by hatred of the orange one and a perfect excample of one of those folks who live their day by the 24 hour news cycle. You are right, this has been out there forever. Years ago was the first time I heard about Joe Biden and his Sons corrupt deal that used his daddy's position and name to make millions for them both. If one was honest, they woul point out the book that this was first mentioned in. They would also point out that the book also mentioned Mitch McConnel and his family making serious money with the Chinese. I don't care if it's Trump, Obama or whoever, they are all corrupt. And if one can say it's completely lagit to pay a cocaine addict whose habit got them tossed out of the nay then I just don't know what to say. Many places can't even employ a person who failed a drug test and is still obviously addicted to drugs and those are $12.00 an hour jobs.
Well unlike Trump, Biden has released his tax returns so please connect the dots on how he funneled money through Ukraine to enrich himself and his son.

You know that's not how it works. You haven't even read the excerpt from the book where the Claim all got started a long ass time ago. The Bidens were reported on long before Trump was even involved. READ THE BOOK. At least try and not be a sheep getting fed your facts by Hannity or whomever. It you did that, you would see I'm not really disagreeing with ya. Just trying to help you not be an ignorant slave.

(smile) If it does you will accept it just like you do with everything you hear about Trump? Yes?
The Barr Witch Hunt will manufacture Deep Fake "evidence" unacceptable to any honest person.

Got a non blaze link?
Actual evidence?

Prove they are fake.
You deny they are fake, that proves they are fake.
Thank you.

So what questions do you have for Hunter. What exactly are you trying to prove?

No, not all of them. The Bidens need to account for the cash. You would have to. I would have to. Why don't hey have to? All Trumps tax returns? I'm good with that. But also show us the menu trail from Ukrain and China. Then, let's have Mitch McConnel and his wife do the same with the money they got from China.

I bet he did. Did you even read he book or are you like everyone else and just getting the details off Twitter and cable news?
Did I read what book?

Wow

Hillary is POWERLESS. Tramp has the clout to get his rapist buddy Epstein killed.

Well, Trump and the Clintons used to pal around allot. Maybe she knew a guy who knew a guy?

image.jpeg

Did I read what book?

Thank you. You made my point.

Forum List

Back