Hunter Biden

Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.
Joe didn’t send aid. The United States government sent aid. The VP doesn’t have the ability to cut checks for Billion dollars. You didn’t know that?! You should really get your facts straight.
bidens own words prove you wrong,,,
he clearly said he had POTUS approval to with hold the money, which he also said they submitted too by firing the guy,,,

you really need to get all the facts and stop selecting what youre upset about,,,

The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.

h3ED90FDB

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.
To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?
Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Trump's last defense? Seems more like he has about 113 of them. Meantime, as each day passes, the Dem's case FOR impeachment grows ever more specious, unlikely and untenable as so much desperate political grasping.
Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.

Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?

And Epstein a billionaire committed suicide in his jail cell.

Wow

only in your ignorant mind,,,
There is no mind in the entire universe as willfully IGNORANT as yours!
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.
so there are 200 cases and not a single indictment,,,sounds more like you lied and are scared shitless that the real corruption by the DNC is being exposed,,,
LIAR!
There have been 34 indicted.
Thank you for proving your absolute IGNORANCE!
OMG!!! 34 of them,,,and not a single one to trump,,,I would love to see them and which ones were for collusion
13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian military intelligence officers and 2 Russian shell companies were indicted for collusion, but you knew that already.
so no americans,,,,only russians for colluding with other russians,,,

do you have russians in your closet???

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.
To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?
Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Trump's last defense? Seems more like he has about 113 of them. Meantime, as each day passes, the Dem's case FOR impeachment grows ever more specious, unlikely and untenable as so much desperate political grasping.
Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.

Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?

Wow
epstien didnt commit suicide,,,

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed million of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
So is the hidden crime Joe scamming millions for Hunter? How exactly do you think that happened and what evidence do you have to back it up?
Hidden? He admitted to the shakedown on tape, which makes him pretty stupid too. He was actually bragging about the extortion. Your boy looks and acts like Tommy Smothers. No wonder his son is a crackhead.
There’s nothing wrong with shaking down other governments if your acting in the interest of the country. Presidents and administrations do it all the time. There was nothing illegal or wrong about what Biden did to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. You didn’t answer my question though. Why the need for Hunter to testify. What questions need to be asked?

I swear Junior didn’t binge on cartel coke.

Well you’re wrong Joe Biden.

The cartel just killed a Mormon family.

..and your son was snorting their product.
please don’t troll my thread. I’m not interested in discussing that garbage

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
The impeachment is very focused on the Biden’s as the Trump team was insisting an investigation be opened in Exchange for aid and a visit. That is viewed by many to be a political agenda and an abuse of office by Trump
if you mean a political agenda to bring former corrupt politicians to justice I agree,,,
and you are leaving out the part where he asked first for the info on the DNC collusion in the same phone call,,,biden was an after thought,,,
The Biden afterthought is a more blatant offense so I’m trying to keep it simple by focusing on that. But yes he also wanted a debunked conspiracy theory investigated as well

NOOOO, your trying to keep it cloudy by ignoring the whole picture,,,,the way youre doing it is the same as lying,,,
the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth,,,anything less is a lie,,

Wow

Oh really he stab his self 20 times with a knife.. and he owned an island and shit..

He killed himself because he didnt have enough money to give to Hillary

Wow

Oh really he stab his self 20 times with a knife.. and he owned an island and shit..

He killed himself because he didnt have enough money to give to Hillary

HUH???

Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.
Joe didn’t send aid. The United States government sent aid. The VP doesn’t have the ability to cut checks for Billion dollars. You didn’t know that?! You should really get your facts straight.
he clearly said he had POTUS approval to with hold the money, which he also said they submitted too by firing the guy,,,

you really need to get all the facts and stop selecting what youre upset about,,,
You didn’t understand what I said. I said Biden didn’t cut a check for a billion dollars to pay his sons boss. That’s painfully obvious, I dont know why You’d even try to push back on that. Our gov approved the aid and Biden leveraged it to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing illegal. And also nothing to do with my question in the OP. What do you need to know from Hunter Biden?

Wow
What is the crime? Spell it out for me

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election
The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.

Sure would be nice if could provide some evidence. We have the DNC evidence. You don't have squat for the RNC.

You didn’t understand what I said. I said Biden didn’t cut a check for a billion dollars to pay his sons boss. That’s painfully obvious, I dont know why You’d even try to push back on that. Our gov approved the aid and Biden leveraged it to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing illegal. And also nothing to do with my question in the OP. What do you need to know from Hunter Biden?

WHO THE FUCK SAID BIDEN CUT THE CHECK HIMSELF???

now your just being dishonest

and when was that prosecutor proven corrupt???,,,NEVER,,,
in fact 3 weeks before they fired him he started an investigation against a corrupt guy hunter worked for, and then after he got fired they cleared the guy of any wrong doing,,,
so he was fired for investigating an innocent guy????

sorry but biden had that investigation squashed to protect his son,,,
those are the facts,,,

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
The impeachment is very focused on the Biden’s as the Trump team was insisting an investigation be opened in Exchange for aid and a visit. That is viewed by many to be a political agenda and an abuse of office by Trump
if you mean a political agenda to bring former corrupt politicians to justice I agree,,,
and you are leaving out the part where he asked first for the info on the DNC collusion in the same phone call,,,biden was an after thought,,,
The Biden afterthought is a more blatant offense so I’m trying to keep it simple by focusing on that. But yes he also wanted a debunked conspiracy theory investigated as well

NOOOO, your trying to keep it cloudy by ignoring the whole picture,,,,the way youre doing it is the same as lying,,,
the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth,,,anything less is a lie,,
I literally just said trump asked about investigating the crowdstrike conspiracy. I’m typing on my phone here so, not trying to write novels with every post. Leaving out crowdstrike doesn’t effect the argument. If you think it does then make your case.

Wow

Billionaires under protection who have beaten pedo charges before do not off themselves.

Wow
What is the crime? Spell it out for me

Influence peddling. More to the point, if it can be shown, in any way that biden directed USAID payments to Burisma, that is the kiss of death.

There is more actual evidence that Jim Jordan knew about wrestlers being molested than there is about the Bidens, Ukraine and corruption.

How do you prove he "knew"? How many years ago was this, with no proof ever provided?

That's why you are a dumbass! No thought processes occur in your head. You merely parrot what your masters say.

as for what we need from hunter is ''all the facts",,,

what is it hes trying to hide???
if he did nothing wrong then that will be the outcome,,,

Forum List

Back