Hunter Biden

Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.
Joe didn’t send aid. The United States government sent aid. The VP doesn’t have the ability to cut checks for Billion dollars. You didn’t know that?! You should really get your facts straight.
bidens own words prove you wrong,,,
he clearly said he had POTUS approval to with hold the money, which he also said they submitted too by firing the guy,,,

you really need to get all the facts and stop selecting what youre upset about,,,
You didn’t understand what I said. I said Biden didn’t cut a check for a billion dollars to pay his sons boss. That’s painfully obvious, I dont know why You’d even try to push back on that. Our gov approved the aid and Biden leveraged it to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing illegal. And also nothing to do with my question in the OP. What do you need to know from Hunter Biden?

WHO THE FUCK SAID BIDEN CUT THE CHECK HIMSELF???

now your just being dishonest

and when was that prosecutor proven corrupt???,,,NEVER,,,
in fact 3 weeks before they fired him he started an investigation against a corrupt guy hunter worked for, and then after he got fired they cleared the guy of any wrong doing,,,
so he was fired for investigating an innocent guy????

sorry but biden had that investigation squashed to protect his son,,,
those are the facts,,,
Wamose wrote this which I was responding to:

“Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.”

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.
To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?
Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Trump's last defense? Seems more like he has about 113 of them. Meantime, as each day passes, the Dem's case FOR impeachment grows ever more specious, unlikely and untenable as so much desperate political grasping.
Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.

Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?

And Epstein a billionaire committed suicide in his jail cell.

Wow
epstien didnt commit suicide,,,

Billionaires under protection who have beaten pedo charges before do not off themselves.

When did he beat pedo charges?

I also believe he did not kill himself.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.
To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?
Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Trump's last defense? Seems more like he has about 113 of them. Meantime, as each day passes, the Dem's case FOR impeachment grows ever more specious, unlikely and untenable as so much desperate political grasping.
Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.

Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?

Wow
What is the crime? Spell it out for me

Influence peddling. More to the point, if it can be shown, in any way that biden directed USAID payments to Burisma, that is the kiss of death.
thank you for being the first to answer the question... is there any evidence to suspect Biden did that?

Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.
Joe didn’t send aid. The United States government sent aid. The VP doesn’t have the ability to cut checks for Billion dollars. You didn’t know that?! You should really get your facts straight.
he clearly said he had POTUS approval to with hold the money, which he also said they submitted too by firing the guy,,,

you really need to get all the facts and stop selecting what youre upset about,,,
You didn’t understand what I said. I said Biden didn’t cut a check for a billion dollars to pay his sons boss. That’s painfully obvious, I dont know why You’d even try to push back on that. Our gov approved the aid and Biden leveraged it to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing illegal. And also nothing to do with my question in the OP. What do you need to know from Hunter Biden?
as for what we need from hunter is ''all the facts",,,

what is it hes trying to hide???
if he did nothing wrong then that will be the outcome,,,
What facts do you want to know?

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
The impeachment is very focused on the Biden’s as the Trump team was insisting an investigation be opened in Exchange for aid and a visit. That is viewed by many to be a political agenda and an abuse of office by Trump
if you mean a political agenda to bring former corrupt politicians to justice I agree,,,
and you are leaving out the part where he asked first for the info on the DNC collusion in the same phone call,,,biden was an after thought,,,
The Biden afterthought is a more blatant offense so I’m trying to keep it simple by focusing on that. But yes he also wanted a debunked conspiracy theory investigated as well

NOOOO, your trying to keep it cloudy by ignoring the whole picture,,,,the way youre doing it is the same as lying,,,
the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth,,,anything less is a lie,,
I literally just said trump asked about investigating the crowdstrike conspiracy. I’m typing on my phone here so, not trying to write novels with every post. Leaving out crowdstrike doesn’t effect the argument. If you think it does then make your case.
of course crowdstrike effects this,,,and I already made my case for it,,,

he asked about them first and then later about biden,,,
its not like he talks to this guy everyday, so he was trying to get in as much as he could in one call,,,

its all relevant and to leave out big sections is being dishonest,,,

Why do you defend a crack whore drunk as Hunter?

The same reason I would defend an old drunk like you, bear. His addiction -- which he apparently beat and which wasn't easy -- has nothing to do with this situation. It's nothing but meaningless mud slinging. You should be ashamed.

"which he apparently beat"?

What on Earth gave you that idea? He had already been through rehab when he popped on his Navy drug test!

He hasn't beaten anything and I bet he could not pass a drug test right now!

only in your ignorant mind,,,
There is no mind in the entire universe as willfully IGNORANT as yours!
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.
so there are 200 cases and not a single indictment,,,sounds more like you lied and are scared shitless that the real corruption by the DNC is being exposed,,,
LIAR!
There have been 34 indicted.
Thank you for proving your absolute IGNORANCE!
OMG!!! 34 of them,,,and not a single one to trump,,,I would love to see them and which ones were for collusion
13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian military intelligence officers and 2 Russian shell companies were indicted for collusion, but you knew that already.
A prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich and neither indictments nor allegations are convictions. How many were convicted or even tried in court? How many Americans have been convicted of "collusion" or conspiracy in the matter? How long are you gonna pretend the witch-hunts are anything more than desperate, politically motivated witch-hunts?

2ahr1p.jpg

those have been posted so many times that iif you dont already know them its clear you dont want to,,,

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation...
No it's not. Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest. You will note how Trump's willingness to release the transcript contrasts with Adam Schiffty's lack of transparency and his unwillingness to call either the "whistleblower" or other witnesses on the Repub list. It's just another Dem scam to cover both their crimes and their 2020 desperation. 3 minutes that encapsulate 3 years of leftarded misery:

Not one of those leftist talking heads has admitted they were, are, and will always be FOS but while their hysterical silliness contains no facts or news, it does feed our starving not-too-brights.
:lmao:

Don’t worry about the talking heads, Trumps own people are testifying to it. The Republican narrative is evolving faster than gremlin in a swimming pool.

Uh-huh ... according to the talking heads. Sheesh.

Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest.

I swear Junior didn’t binge on cartel coke.

Well you’re wrong Joe Biden.

The cartel just killed a Mormon family.

..and your son was snorting their product.
please don’t troll my thread. I’m not interested in discussing that garbage
Of course you are not interested in the truth. Hunter is an drug addict, Jojo knows it, And he is part of the reason those Americans were killed....oh. you are still a piece of shit. I believed I had mentioned it before about you cowards refusing to talk about the HARD FACTS!

The impeachment is very focused on the Biden’s as the Trump team was insisting an investigation be opened in Exchange for aid and a visit. That is viewed by many to be a political agenda and an abuse of office by Trump
if you mean a political agenda to bring former corrupt politicians to justice I agree,,,
and you are leaving out the part where he asked first for the info on the DNC collusion in the same phone call,,,biden was an after thought,,,
The Biden afterthought is a more blatant offense so I’m trying to keep it simple by focusing on that. But yes he also wanted a debunked conspiracy theory investigated as well

NOOOO, your trying to keep it cloudy by ignoring the whole picture,,,,the way youre doing it is the same as lying,,,
I literally just said trump asked about investigating the crowdstrike conspiracy. I’m typing on my phone here so, not trying to write novels with every post. Leaving out crowdstrike doesn’t effect the argument. If you think it does then make your case.

its not like he talks to this guy everyday, so he was trying to get in as much as he could in one call,,,

its not dishonest, there are many other things I’m leaving out, like a White House visit and Rudy’s involvement and dozens of other elements. That doesn’t mean I’m lying, I’m just taking one point at a time. If you want to talk about crowdstrike then fine, what do you want to say about it? How does it relate to my question about Hunter Biden in the OP?

in fact 3 weeks before they fired him he started an investigation against a corrupt guy hunter worked for, and then after he got fired they cleared the guy of any wrong doing,,,

those are the facts,,,

“Yeah, good old Hunter. His daddy sent his Ukraine boss a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure he kept getting a paycheck for his know nothing, do nothing job. I guess his daddy arranging that payoff worked out pretty good for Comrade crackhead.”
I dont see where he said joe cut the check,,,,

did you know there is almost 8 billion dollars of aid to Ukraine that has gone missing??? and several billions of it were to people hunter worked for,,,GONE!!!!

and most of it was under the direction/control of joe biden???

Why do you defend a crack whore drunk as Hunter?

Because he never did anything wrong.
$50000 a month on his dad's name?
Omg, no prob itch ivanka?
I guess you believe the cons line he took $15b from the Chinese?

those have been posted so many times that iif you dont already know them its clear you dont want to,,,
If you don’t want to talk about those points then don’t join the conversation... That’s the whole point of the OP... why are you on this thread?

"What a crock! These kinds of accusations are absurd, and have been happening since I swam to safely to shore from the sinking Titanic, and a few years later after I pushed Mallory off Everest so I could beat him to the summit, then lied about it. Hunter took my picture, so I've got proof."

Wow
What is the crime? Spell it out for me

Influence peddling. More to the point, if it can be shown, in any way that biden directed USAID payments to Burisma, that is the kiss of death.
thank you for being the first to answer the question... is there any evidence to suspect Biden did that?

The influence peddling is pretty clear. Burisma was famous for placing people on its Board of Directors who could help it escape sanctions. That's why even though Burisma was KNOWN to be incredibly corrupt, nothing ever happened to them.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation...
No it's not. Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest. You will note how Trump's willingness to release the transcript contrasts with Adam Schiffty's lack of transparency and his unwillingness to call either the "whistleblower" or other witnesses on the Repub list. It's just another Dem scam to cover both their crimes and their 2020 desperation. 3 minutes that encapsulate 3 years of leftarded misery:

Not one of those leftist talking heads has admitted they were, are, and will always be FOS but while their hysterical silliness contains no facts or news, it does feed our starving not-too-brights.
:lmao:

Don’t worry about the talking heads, Trumps own people are testifying to it. The Republican narrative is evolving faster than gremlin in a swimming pool.

Uh-huh ... according to the talking heads. Sheesh.

Trump's call to Prez Zelensky was a proper use of his authority and claiming he was demanding "dirt on a political rival" is the same BS desperate not-too-brights swallowed from Russiagate to Prof Blasey-Fraud. The Biden's certainly perpetrated a fraud using our tax dollars to feather Hunter's nest.

So what questions do you have for Hunter. What exactly are you trying to prove?

those are the facts,,,

did you know there is almost 8 billion dollars of aid to Ukraine that has gone missing??? and several billions of it were to people hunter worked for,,,GONE!!!!

and most of it was under the direction/control of joe biden???
Got a non blaze link?
Actual evidence?
So Ukraine lose money and its bidens fault?

its not dishonest, there are many other things I’m leaving out, like a White House visit and Rudy’s involvement and dozens of other elements. That doesn’t mean I’m lying, I’m just taking one point at a time. If you want to talk about crowdstrike then fine, what do you want to say about it? How does it relate to my question about Hunter Biden in the OP?

its funny how you took the one point that all the others proved wrong and refuse to consider or talk about,,,

I swear Junior didn’t binge on cartel coke.

Well you’re wrong Joe Biden.

The cartel just killed a Mormon family.

..and your son was snorting their product.
please don’t troll my thread. I’m not interested in discussing that garbage
Of course you are not interested in the truth. Hunter is an drug addict, Jojo knows it, And he is part of the reason those Americans were killed....oh. you are still a piece of shit. I believed I had mentioned it before about you cowards refusing to talk about the HARD FACTS!
That’s not what this thread is about. Go start your own if you want to talk a out that nonsense.

Forum List

Back