How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

"Get out of the storm’s way. Go go go go go. I’m praying for you,” Hilarie Burton wrote on Instagram.

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief

Thanks for illustrating my point.

The President was in no way responsible for the tropical cyclone that hit the Land of the Puerto Ricans last year. Contrary to liberal thought, the man doesn't control the weather- the weather is the responsibility of Almighty God.
Where did I say Trump controls the weather? He controls the US response to disasters, and he failed worse than Bush during Katrina.

Own it, Trumpette
Actually they got help, but the head of the goverment was a bitch and let the supplies rot. I guess to make Trump look bad. I guess the hate for Trump has no boundaries.

You know, that’s only a step down from what I had. Replace the M-panel with stucco and add about three rooms and you got it. Water up to the roof.

why am I not surprised.

Joe B. Is from Chicago...the Democrats have ran that city and state into financial disaster...so he has no room to criticize.

My house isn't going to get wiped out by some rain.. that's the thing.

Oh, Chicago is just fine, thanks. Better than some inbred Red State hellhole waiting for the government to save them from the rain.

I guess Gun Free Chicago is fine if you are cool with getting shot at on the street. Very profitable place to operate a Trauma Center or a Funeral Home.
Shhhhh. Don’t talk about that. That’s black on black violence and Joe B. can’t blame it on white people.

2hofw5.jpg

Well done, what a great preemptive use of a potential tragedy to score points on an internet forum. Why wait till people are dead, use their soon to be dead bodies now to get in your cool points on the forum.

What is it like to live life devoid of a soul?
You know it’s coming...the political atmosphere created by liberal media and Democrats will force the issue. Your just pissed because it is an excellent thread.

It is an excellent thread, any thread that shows a persons true colors is an excellent thread.

Your true colors are that of a soulless human being that sees and tragedy or even the possibly of a tragedy and automatically thinks “how can I use this to score points on the forum”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No. This is a slow moving event that will happen. It’s easy to predict, that liberals, with their derangement syndrome...will try to politicize it in order to twist it into a criticism of Trump. I’m just calling them on it. :321::321:

the power going out. you know, he'll get blamed for poor infrastructure. Cause you know he runs all utilities now.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate
I’m still looking at the 3000 that died in Puerto Rico.

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief

Typical.

I'd be curious as to whether Emanuel feels that way now, considering he was/is a failure in Chicago.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate
I’m still looking at the 3000 that died in Puerto Rico.
I guess since Obama is trying to take credit for Trump's great economy, he can take the blame for Puerto Rico.

2hofw5.jpg

Well done, what a great preemptive use of a potential tragedy to score points on an internet forum. Why wait till people are dead, use their soon to be dead bodies now to get in your cool points on the forum.

What is it like to live life devoid of a soul?
You know it’s coming...the political atmosphere created by liberal media and Democrats will force the issue. Your just pissed because it is an excellent thread.

It is an excellent thread, any thread that shows a persons true colors is an excellent thread.

Your true colors are that of a soulless human being that sees and tragedy or even the possibly of a tragedy and automatically thinks “how can I use this to score points on the forum”.

I guess he's a Democrat then, cuz that's the only thing they're any good at.

It is the only thing the wing nuts on either side are good at. You are the very thing you rant against

What the fuck are you? A bowl of jello Rand Paul kook?

It is the only thing the wing nuts on either side are good at. You are the very thing you rant against

Purely a circular argument.
Drop it.

Nope, the proof is given daily on this forum. This thread is the perfect example...this is basically what the OP said...”leftys politicize tragedy so I will make a thread politicizing a tragedy to call them out for doing the very thing I am doing with this thread”

I am predicting the left will politicize this. Get it straight and stop ranting. Conservatives will say nothing. Did you not see how Scarborough from the left just politicized 9-11. I’m pointing this out you ignorant blabbering idiot. :aug08_031:

.....Says the conservative who politicizes the suffering of the people........
No I did not. Just making a prediction. You lefties are pissed because you know I’m right. :aargh: “That fucking Bush92!” Lol.

well....you are the first person to politicize it.....and you are a conservative......sooooooo.....the answer: it will take liberals LONGER than it takes conservatives.....
So admit liberals will. Thanks for validation of my prediction...not politicization. I’m just calling their asses on it. Can’t accept that I’m right...:anj_stfu:

Jesus Christ. No longer do people wait for the disaster to happen before they politicize it...

Fuck.

Just... fuck...
yea, and what makes it worse is they will go find some assnut out there who says this and makes some blog put up by someone who loves alex jones and they will point to the one ass nugget out there doing this and go SEE I TOLD YOU!!!

both size keep "normalizing" extreme behavior so they can be right.

quite annoying.
All I’m saying is the looney left is predictable.

Except if its a liberal.
Is Puerto Rico a state of the Unnited States? Nope didn’t think so.
It’s a territory. And they have a (non-voting) representative in the US Congress.

But anyway, tell me more about how deaths in US territories don’t matter.

The deaths were not from the storm but caused by Democrats mismanaging relief efforts. Even the "thousands" that were recently added to the death toll recently did not die as a result of the storm.
And Mr. Mayor “Ray, Ray” Nagin that pilfered funds meant to reinforce the levy’s.

Except if its a liberal.
Is Puerto Rico a state of the Unnited States? Nope didn’t think so.
It’s a territory. And they have a (non-voting) representative in the US Congress.

But anyway, tell me more about how deaths in US territories don’t matter.

The deaths were not from the storm but caused by Democrats mismanaging relief efforts. Even the "thousands" that were recently added to the death toll recently did not die as a result of the storm.
caused by asshole people doing this. i'm not going to say only democrats have assholes and democrats would screw it up. i know and work with too many people who are "democrats" who practice what they preach and are very giving and are the examples i was speaking of.

yes there are idiots also, but for some reason we only seem to see the idiots in the other side and not the ones who are busting their asses like many on the other side from them and all in the middle are tired of the extremes pretending they're not so extreme.
So you know I’m right. Thank you. Watch Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, Corey Booker go nuts blaming Trump. Watch CNN and MSNBC do same. I will post every fucking one of them to rub that shit in your face.

well....you are the first person to politicize it.....and you are a conservative......sooooooo.....the answer: it will take liberals LONGER than it takes conservatives.....

your answer ^^^^ is both spiteful and silly. The poster is citing
PRECEDENT--------for example, the politicizing of MARIA --by
the usual suspects---quick enough
Rosie gets it.

your answer ^^^^ is both spiteful and silly. The poster is citing
PRECEDENT--------for example, the politicizing of MARIA --by
the usual suspects---quick enough
given the nature of the post is spiteful and silly, how else can you answer it?
My post will be an accurate prediction.

Purely a circular argument.
Drop it.

Nope, the proof is given daily on this forum. This thread is the perfect example...this is basically what the OP said...”leftys politicize tragedy so I will make a thread politicizing a tragedy to call them out for doing the very thing I am doing with this thread”

I am predicting the left will politicize this. Get it straight and stop ranting. Conservatives will say nothing. Did you not see how Scarborough from the left just politicized 9-11. I’m pointing this out you ignorant blabbering idiot. :aug08_031:
CNN AND MSNBC are mapping out their broadcasts already.
"Why isn't Trump doing enough about Hurricane Florence victims????":1peleas:

Forum List

Back