How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.

When Haiti was hit by an earthquake during the Obama Regime, he accepted no responsibility whatsoever.

Right now, the liberals and nevertrumpers are busy preparing their op-eds attacking President Trump, the Trump sons, the First Daughter, Jared, Kavanaugh and whomever for his failure to save one life or another.

Umm.................you ARE aware that Katrina hit the USA, while Hati is it's own country, right?

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief
Is Puerto Rico a state of the Unnited States? Nope didn’t think so.

No, Puerto Rico isn't a state..............yet..................but they ARE a territory of the USA, and all of it's citizens are US natural born citizens.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate
The second post of this thread demonstrates perfectly, how the patheticly predictable nature of the left, burns their own asses.

Last edited:

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief
Is Puerto Rico a state of the Unnited States? Nope didn’t think so.
It’s a territory. And they have a (non-voting) representative in the US Congress.

But anyway, tell me more about how deaths in US territories don’t matter.
Puerto Rico contributes to the United States in what way? Parades with lots of whistles? Personally I feel no obligation to Puerto Rico...but our territories do have military bases...so guess we can shower the populations with welfare and U.S. aid after disasters.

Actually, Puerto Rico is relatively devoid of any significant US military bases.

But it isn't devoid of citizens willing to sign up and serve in the military.

Ten Facts About Puerto Rico and its Citizens

Citizens
Published March 16, 2012
Fox News
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print

• Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory with Commonwealth status whose residents are U.S. citizens by birth since 1917 (CIA World Factbook, 2012).

• While its residents are U.S. citizens, Puerto Ricans cannot vote in the U.S. general presidential elections because Puerto Rico is not a state (U.S. Constitution).

• Currently, more than 10,000 active duty military personnel from Puerto Rico serve across the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces (Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration).

• Since 1917, more than 200,000 American citizens from Puerto Rico have served in the U.S. Armed Forces, serving in every conflict since World War I (Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration).

Except if its a liberal.

When Haiti was hit by an earthquake during the Obama Regime, he accepted no responsibility whatsoever.

Right now, the liberals and nevertrumpers are busy preparing their op-eds attacking President Trump, the Trump sons, the First Daughter, Jared, Kavanaugh and whomever for his failure to save one life or another.

Umm.................you ARE aware that Katrina hit the USA, while Hati is it's own country, right?
Geography isn't a republican strength.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate
Hell, who's waiting till it hits? That bastard tRump probably used President Obama's weather machine to make it and aim it straight at the East coast! It's probably programmed to only destroy property owned by liberals as well!

LMAO ^^^ my prediction proved true in the left's very next post.
Someone get this rwnj a sense of humor! Stat!

That will never happen, partisanship requires surgical removal of both the sense of humor and irony

The second post of this thread demonstrates perfectly, how the patheticly predictable nature of the left, burns their own asses.

Oh come now, you have to admit, preemptive politicizing a tragedy before it even happens is some new shit, even for this board where people politicize the deaths of 2 year olds to score some points on the forum.

It takes a special kind of person to look at a Cat 4 storm and all the damage it will do and their first thought is "I wonder how I can score some points on the board with this before anyone else does"

2hofw5.jpg

Well done, what a great preemptive use of a potential tragedy to score points on an internet forum. Why wait till people are dead, use their soon to be dead bodies now to get in your cool points on the forum.

What is it like to live life devoid of a soul?

The day is not even over and he gets the award? WTF? So ridiculous. When was the cutoff?

Some threads are just head and shoulders above the rest. This is one of them.

I cry foul. I want a fair opportunity at a trophy too.

There is always tomorrow

Thanks Annie.

Except if its a liberal.

We know there isn't 57 states :itsok:

Oh come now, you have to admit, preemptive politicizing a tragedy before it even happens is some new shit, even for this board where people politicize the deaths of 2 year olds to score some points on the forum.

It takes a special kind of person to look at a Cat 4 storm and all the damage it will do and their first thought is "I wonder how I can score some points on the board with this before anyone else does"
No. Its merely a testament to the lockstep predictability of those suffering TDS. And a damning confirmation, as well...

There’s the race card ladies and gentlemen...thanks for validation of my post.
Now now,we all know that anything anyone says will "validate you", in your eyes. You're a Trumpkin. Up is up, except when up makes Trump look bad, then down is up.

And if you want to whine about Trump's overtly racist behavior, whine to Trump. Of course, that's one of the reasons you like him,so....

Do you know what being a “realist” is?
Do you? You are the one who just threw a little hissy fit, when you got slapped with reality. The response will be Swift and overwhelming, because it's mostly white people in danger. You just went into a tailspin, because you thought I was only talking about your cult leader. But what i said is reality, and it goes beyond president moron.

Except if its a liberal.

Only because some liberal teacher told you.

2hofw5.jpg

Well done, what a great preemptive use of a potential tragedy to score points on an internet forum. Why wait till people are dead, use their soon to be dead bodies now to get in your cool points on the forum.

What is it like to live life devoid of a soul?

The day is not even over and he gets the award? WTF? So ridiculous. When was the cutoff?

Some threads are just head and shoulders above the rest. This is one of them.

I cry foul. I want a fair opportunity at a trophy too.

There is always tomorrow

Thanks Annie.

giphy.gif

What's your prediction on his response the 3000 dead in Puerto Rico?

Anger at Trump Puerto Rico 'success' claim

No. Its merely a testament to the lockstep predictability of those suffering TDS. And a damning confirmation, as well...

Well of course you do not see it, you think that politicizing tragedy just to score points on an internet forum is the way things are supposed to be. But most people are not mentally ill partisans like yourself so we know better.

How long?

Not long enough for you, apparently.

But I doubt they’ll say stupid shit like conservatives have said, like how hurricanes are punishment for gay sex or something.
Watch and see. Liberals will politicize this in a heartbeat.
You mean like Republicans did by flogging Obumble after "Sandy"?

Except if its a liberal.

Only because some liberal teacher told you.

Too bad that liberal teacher didn't teach her proper grammar... :)

Forum List

Back