How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

You know, that’s only a step down from what I had. Replace the M-panel with stucco and add about three rooms and you got it. Water up to the roof.

why am I not surprised.

Joe B. Is from Chicago...the Democrats have ran that city and state into financial disaster...so he has no room to criticize.

My house isn't going to get wiped out by some rain.. that's the thing.

Oh, Chicago is just fine, thanks. Better than some inbred Red State hellhole waiting for the government to save them from the rain.

I guess Gun Free Chicago is fine if you are cool with getting shot at on the street. Very profitable place to operate a Trauma Center or a Funeral Home.

You know, that’s only a step down from what I had. Replace the M-panel with stucco and add about three rooms and you got it. Water up to the roof.

why am I not surprised.

Joe B. Is from Chicago...the Democrats have ran that city and state into financial disaster...so he has no room to criticize.

My house isn't going to get wiped out by some rain.. that's the thing.

Oh, Chicago is just fine, thanks. Better than some inbred Red State hellhole waiting for the government to save them from the rain.

I guess Gun Free Chicago is fine if you are cool with getting shot at on the street. Very profitable place to operate a Trauma Center or a Funeral Home.

Joe wouldn’t know. He locks his parents door when they head out and hides under his couch playing call all of duity until they come home.

We never even had a hurricane when Obama was President. He lowered the seas and cured the Earths global warming fever

2hofw5.jpg

Well done, what a great preemptive use of a potential tragedy to score points on an internet forum. Why wait till people are dead, use their soon to be dead bodies now to get in your cool points on the forum.

What is it like to live life devoid of a soul?
You know it’s coming...the political atmosphere created by liberal media and Democrats will force the issue. Your just pissed because it is an excellent thread.

It is an excellent thread, any thread that shows a persons true colors is an excellent thread.

Your true colors are that of a soulless human being that sees and tragedy or even the possibly of a tragedy and automatically thinks “how can I use this to score points on the forum”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

2hofw5.jpg

Well done, what a great preemptive use of a potential tragedy to score points on an internet forum. Why wait till people are dead, use their soon to be dead bodies now to get in your cool points on the forum.

/----/ Lest we forget:
BAD NEWS for Professor Who Said Texas "Deserved" a Hurricane ...
Professor Ken Storey is the liberal jerk who said Texas deserved to get hit by Hurricane Harvey because they voted for President Trump. The University of Tampa professor offered up a half-assed apology for his comments after receiving massive backlash.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate
As soon as it becomes a real disaster they will begin the attack.

2hofw5.jpg

You know it’s coming...the political atmosphere created by liberal media and Democrats will force the issue. Your just pissed because it is an excellent thread.

It is an excellent thread, any thread that shows a persons true colors is an excellent thread.

Your true colors are that of a soulless human being that sees and tragedy or even the possibly of a tragedy and automatically thinks “how can I use this to score points on the forum”.

I guess he's a Democrat then, cuz that's the only thing they're any good at.

2hofw5.jpg

/----/ Lest we forget:
Professor Ken Storey is the liberal jerk who said Texas deserved to get hit by Hurricane Harvey because they voted for President Trump. The University of Tampa professor offered up a half-assed apology for his comments after receiving massive backlash.

Amazing how alike the two sides are...

Gay people are to blame for Hurricane Harvey, say Christian leaders

2hofw5.jpg

It is the only thing the wing nuts on either side are good at. You are the very thing you rant against

2hofw5.jpg

/----/ Lest we forget:

Amazing how alike the two sides are...

Gay people are to blame for Hurricane Harvey, say Christian leaders

Well that’s just silly, but the counter point in the article is still just as silly

That would be dumb. Everyone knows these things are caused by fags getting married and abortion.

Last edited:
2hofw5.jpg

It is the only thing the wing nuts on either side are good at. You are the very thing you rant against

Purely a circular argument.
Drop it.

2hofw5.jpg

Drop it.

Nope, the proof is given daily on this forum. This thread is the perfect example...this is basically what the OP said...”leftys politicize tragedy so I will make a thread politicizing a tragedy to call them out for doing the very thing I am doing with this thread”

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate
.....Says the conservative who politicizes the suffering of the people........

Jesus Christ. No longer do people wait for the disaster to happen before they politicize it...

Fuck.

Just... fuck...

You know it’s coming...the political atmosphere created by liberal media and Democrats will force the issue. Your just pissed because it is an excellent thr
How long?

Not long enough for you, apparently.

But I doubt they’ll say stupid shit like conservatives have said, like how hurricanes are punishment for gay sex or something.
Watch and see. Liberals will politicize this in a heartbeat.
2hofw5.jpg

Drop it.

Nope, the proof is given daily on this forum. This thread is the perfect example...this is basically what the OP said...”leftys politicize tragedy so I will make a thread politicizing a tragedy to call them out for doing the very thing I am doing with this thread”

and here we have yet another thread with conservatives accusing their enemies of their own crimes.....have they no shame?

2hofw5.jpg

Like the democrats did with Katrina?
was it wrong? if it was then don't do it in return.

this "they did it first" is for kids and we need to get over that. lead by example, not revenge.

well....you are the first person to politicize it.....and you are a conservative......sooooooo.....the answer: it will take liberals LONGER than it takes conservatives.....

Jesus Christ. No longer do people wait for the disaster to happen before they politicize it...

Fuck.

Just... fuck...
yea, and what makes it worse is they will go find some assnut out there who says this and makes some blog put up by someone who loves alex jones and they will point to the one ass nugget out there doing this and go SEE I TOLD YOU!!!

both size keep "normalizing" extreme behavior so they can be right.

quite annoying.

Forum List

Back