How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief
Is Puerto Rico a state of the Unnited States? Nope didn’t think so.
It’s a territory. And they have a (non-voting) representative in the US Congress.

But anyway, tell me more about how deaths in US territories don’t matter.

The deaths were not from the storm but caused by Democrats mismanaging relief efforts. Even the "thousands" that were recently added to the death toll recently did not die as a result of the storm.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate

well....you are the first person to politicize it.....and you are a conservative......sooooooo.....the answer: it will take liberals LONGER than it takes conservatives.....

Maybe you're an asshat, maybe not... it's still too early in your tenure to make a definitive call on that... but you are correct in this post.

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief
It’s a territory. And they have a (non-voting) representative in the US Congress.

The deaths were not from the storm but caused by Democrats mismanaging relief efforts. Even the "thousands" that were recently added to the death toll recently did not die as a result of the storm.
caused by asshole people doing this. i'm not going to say only democrats have assholes and democrats would screw it up. i know and work with too many people who are "democrats" who practice what they preach and are very giving and are the examples i was speaking of.

yes there are idiots also, but for some reason we only seem to see the idiots in the other side and not the ones who are busting their asses like many on the other side from them and all in the middle are tired of the extremes pretending they're not so extreme.

Except if its a liberal.

Thanks for illustrating my point.

The President was in no way responsible for the tropical cyclone that hit the Land of the Puerto Ricans last year. Contrary to liberal thought, the man doesn't control the weather- the weather is the responsibility of Almighty God.
Where did I say Trump controls the weather? He controls the US response to disasters, and he failed worse than Bush during Katrina.

Own it, Trumpette

How did he fail? Are you not aware of those Puerto Ricans who have been criminally charged for diverting and stealing relief supplies?

I'll bet you were one of the first to jump in your car and drive down Interstate 95 to San Juan and lend a hand, weren't you? :D

Except if its a liberal.

Puerto Rico contributes to the United States in what way? Parades with lots of whistles? Personally I feel no obligation to Puerto Rico...but our territories do have military bases...so guess we can shower the populations with welfare and U.S. aid after disasters.

Actually, Puerto Rico is relatively devoid of any significant US military bases.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate

well....you are the first person to politicize it.....and you are a conservative......sooooooo.....the answer: it will take liberals LONGER than it takes conservatives.....

your answer ^^^^ is both spiteful and silly. The poster is citing
PRECEDENT--------for example, the politicizing of MARIA --by
the usual suspects---quick enough

your answer ^^^^ is both spiteful and silly. The poster is citing
PRECEDENT--------for example, the politicizing of MARIA --by
the usual suspects---quick enough
given the nature of the post is spiteful and silly, how else can you answer it?

Except if its a liberal.

Right. They died because the Trump administration — even worse than Bush with Katrina — completely bungled their response to the disaster

Last edited:
Donald Trump really just said "I think Puerto Rico was incredibly successful" and "one of the best jobs that have ever been done"....an estimated 4,600 dead.

"There has never been an administration as organized and open with disaster preparation" - President Trump

How long?

Not long enough for you, apparently.

But I doubt they’ll say stupid shit like conservatives have said, like how hurricanes are punishment for gay sex or something.
Watch and see. Liberals will politicize this in a heartbeat.
Good on you for beating them to it!

"With a historic hurricane bearing down upon the US, it may be a good time to point out that Trump making people less trusting of the news with cries of 'FAKE NEWS' will eventually lead to people not trusting news reports calling for evacuations in times like this"

They are already blaming him and it hasn't even hit land yet....the libs are throwing so much crap at Trump that they can't even let some of it sink in before the next attack....rendering it all a big waste of time....Buuuuuaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!

Dm1twoNWwAER036.jpg

Why do libs act like hurricanes only started occurring 10 years ago?.....lmao

2hofw5.jpg

Well done, what a great preemptive use of a potential tragedy to score points on an internet forum. Why wait till people are dead, use their soon to be dead bodies now to get in your cool points on the forum.

What is it like to live life devoid of a soul?

The day is not even over and he gets the award? WTF? So ridiculous. When was the cutoff?

"With a historic hurricane bearing down upon the US, it may be a good time to point out that Trump making people less trusting of the news with cries of 'FAKE NEWS' will eventually lead to people not trusting news reports calling for evacuations in times like this"
Like the boy who cried wolf. The media lied and lied and lied unril nothing they said was trusted.

Forum List

Back