How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief
Is Puerto Rico a state of the Unnited States? Nope didn’t think so.
It’s a territory. And they have a (non-voting) representative in the US Congress.

But anyway, tell me more about how deaths in US territories don’t matter.

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief

Thanks for illustrating my point.

The President was in no way responsible for the tropical cyclone that hit the Land of the Puerto Ricans last year. Contrary to liberal thought, the man doesn't control the weather- the weather is the responsibility of Almighty God.

Except if its a liberal.

The President was in no way responsible for the tropical cyclone that hit the Land of the Puerto Ricans last year. Contrary to liberal thought, the man doesn't control the weather- the weather is the responsibility of Almighty God.
Where did I say Trump controls the weather? He controls the US response to disasters, and he failed worse than Bush during Katrina.

Own it, Trumpette

Except if its a liberal.
It’s a territory. And they have a (non-voting) representative in the US Congress.

Logistics to get relief to territorial holdings is much more difficult than continental 48. Plus the internal politics of those regions is usually rife with corruption do the aid doesn’t get where it needs to.

Except if its a liberal.

Exactly! That’s why it’s easy to predict Democrats actions in an election year over this disaster.

Except if its a liberal.

When Haiti was hit by an earthquake during the Obama Regime, he accepted no responsibility whatsoever.

Haiti isn't part of the US, dummy.

How many Poles does it take to pass a geography class?

Except if its a liberal.

Wrong. Validation of my thread. Thanks liberal.

Except if its a liberal.

Logistics to get relief to territorial holdings is much more difficult than continental 48. Plus the internal politics of those regions is usually rife with corruption do the aid doesn’t get where it needs to.
So, Donald could show up and toss paper towels at them, but not offer significant aid because....”it’s not his fault” or something? That’s pretty weak.

Except if its a liberal.

Wrong. Validation of my thread. Thanks liberal.
By creating this thread you validated the point that partisans will always politicize a tragedy.

How so? My house was taken by a relatively puney hurricane. Did token negro do that? Did Trump ? No, it was highway construction and rice fields and a shit ton of rain.

Well, that and you shouldn't have built it like this.

upload_2018-9-11_5-36-29.jpeg

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate

Dems/Fake News/swamp creatures always blaming Trump ..YUP .. it's a pretty safe prediction

Except if its a liberal.

Puerto Rico contributes to the United States in what way? Parades with lots of whistles? Personally I feel no obligation to Puerto Rico...but our territories do have military bases...so guess we can shower the populations with welfare and U.S. aid after disasters.

How so? My house was taken by a relatively puney hurricane. Did token negro do that? Did Trump ? No, it was highway construction and rice fields and a shit ton of rain.

View attachment 215887

You know, that’s only a step down from what I had. Replace the M-panel with stucco and add about three rooms and you got it. Water up to the roof.

View attachment 215887
Joe B. Is from Chicago...the Democrats have ran that city and state into financial disaster...so he has no room to criticize.

View attachment 215887

You know, that’s only a step down from what I had. Replace the M-panel with stucco and add about three rooms and you got it. Water up to the roof.
I have been in 3 hurricanes...one in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Joe B. Knows nothing about this.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate

Dems/Fake News/swamp creatures always blaming Trump ..YUP .. it's a pretty safe prediction
Absolutely.

why am I not surprised.

Joe B. Is from Chicago...the Democrats have ran that city and state into financial disaster...so he has no room to criticize.

My house isn't going to get wiped out by some rain.. that's the thing.

Oh, Chicago is just fine, thanks. Better than some inbred Red State hellhole waiting for the government to save them from the rain.

why am I not surprised.

My house isn't going to get wiped out by some rain.. that's the thing.

Oh, Chicago is just fine, thanks. Better than some inbred Red State hellhole waiting for the government to save them from the rain.

Lol, just a little rain. This is the exit .5 mile from the property.

9FF1F62E-777D-4E60-99FD-7125A1E4A01D.jpeg

Wasn’t there for that part. Oddly, the property it’s self held it’s value, and has even gone up some.

View attachment 215887

It's too bad inner city ghetto dwellers and Democrats don't know who's politically responsible for their well being.

Forum List

Back