How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate

Don't worry, I'm sure the reaction will be Swift and efficient. After all, most people who are threatened are white.

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief
Is Puerto Rico a state of the Unnited States? Nope didn’t think so.
It’s a territory. And they have a (non-voting) representative in the US Congress.

But anyway, tell me more about how deaths in US territories don’t matter.

The deaths were not from the storm but caused by Democrats mismanaging relief efforts. Even the "thousands" that were recently added to the death toll recently did not die as a result of the storm.
Right. They died because the Trump administration — even worse than Bush with Katrina — completely bungled their response to the disaster
This kind of statement will be coming soon over Florence. More validation for my thread post.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate

Don't worry, I'm sure the reaction will be Swift and efficient. After all, most people who are threatened are white.
There’s the race card ladies and gentlemen...thanks for validation of my post. Where the fuck are you now Gator Boy. :113:

I guess he's a Democrat then, cuz that's the only thing they're any good at.

It is the only thing the wing nuts on either side are good at. You are the very thing you rant against

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Purely a circular argument.
Drop it.

Nope, the proof is given daily on this forum. This thread is the perfect example...this is basically what the OP said...”leftys politicize tragedy so I will make a thread politicizing a tragedy to call them out for doing the very thing I am doing with this thread”

I am predicting the left will politicize this. Get it straight and stop ranting. Conservatives will say nothing. Did you not see how Scarborough from the left just politicized 9-11. I’m pointing this out you ignorant blabbering idiot. :aug08_031:
CNN AND MSNBC are mapping out their broadcasts already.
"Why isn't Trump doing enough about Hurricane Florence victims????":1peleas:

Just like you are mapping out what they are going to do.

You are no different than that which you rant against.

They already have the actors lined up, at least. I wouldn't be surprised if Lester Holt or Wolf Blitzer already had them on tape complaining.

It is an excellent thread, any thread that shows a persons true colors is an excellent thread.

Your true colors are that of a soulless human being that sees and tragedy or even the possibly of a tragedy and automatically thinks “how can I use this to score points on the forum”.

It is the only thing the wing nuts on either side are good at. You are the very thing you rant against

Drop it.

Nope, the proof is given daily on this forum. This thread is the perfect example...this is basically what the OP said...”leftys politicize tragedy so I will make a thread politicizing a tragedy to call them out for doing the very thing I am doing with this thread”

I am predicting the left will politicize this. Get it straight and stop ranting. Conservatives will say nothing. Did you not see how Scarborough from the left just politicized 9-11. I’m pointing this out you ignorant blabbering idiot. :aug08_031:

You are politicizing it with this very thread. I am sorry you are too stupid to grasp this fact, but it is the fact.

Yes, I saw what the moron Scarborough did, and you are no different than him

2hofw5.jpg

Well done, what a great preemptive use of a potential tragedy to score points on an internet forum. Why wait till people are dead, use their soon to be dead bodies now to get in your cool points on the forum.

What is it like to live life devoid of a soul?

The day is not even over and he gets the award? WTF? So ridiculous. When was the cutoff?

Some threads are just head and shoulders above the rest. This is one of them.

Drop it.

Do you know what being a “realist” is?

2hofw5.jpg

Well done, what a great preemptive use of a potential tragedy to score points on an internet forum. Why wait till people are dead, use their soon to be dead bodies now to get in your cool points on the forum.

The day is not even over and he gets the award? WTF? So ridiculous. When was the cutoff?

I cry foul. I want a fair opportunity at a trophy too.

Depends. Will Trump do his typical dipshittery routine after natural disasters, like blaming California 'diverting water to rivers' for forest fires?

Not offering his condolences for the homes lost. Not praising the valiant fire fighting effort and the resiliance of the people. Not even expressing sympathy for the 2 fire fighters that had died protecting homes and families in California.

But offering dipshit conspiracy theories and trying to score political points.

Tell us how quickly Trump will pull that idiot routine again, and you have answered your own question.

Drop it.

You are politicizing it with this very thread. I am sorry you are too stupid to grasp this fact, but it is the fact.

Yes, I saw what the moron Scarborough did, and you are no different than him
So if I would have predicted that a dumbassed left wing journalist would bring. Trump criticism into 9-11...somehow I would be “politicizing” it. Your a joke. :21:

Depends. Will Trump do his typical dipshittery routine after natural disasters, like blaming California 'diverting water to rivers' for forest fires?

Not offering his condolences for the homes lost. Not praising the valiant fire fighting effort and the resiliance of the people. Not even expressing sympathy for the 2 fire fighters that had died protecting homes and families in California.

Tell us how quickly Trump will pull that idiot routine again, and you have answered your own question.
Get him Gator Boy!

Drop it.

Do you know what being a “realist” is?

Yes, and I know what being a partisan hack is, and that is what you are being.

2hofw5.jpg

I cry foul. I want a fair opportunity at a trophy too.

There is always tomorrow

Get him Gator Boy!

He is your twin brother.

Predict they will start blaming Trump BEFORE the hurricane hits.

Hell, who's waiting till it hits? That bastard tRump probably used President Obama's weather machine to make it and aim it straight at the East coast! It's probably programmed to only destroy property owned by liberals as well!

Hell, who's waiting till it hits? That bastard tRump probably used President Obama's weather machine to make it and aim it straight at the East coast! It's probably programmed to only destroy property owned by liberals as well!

LMAO ^^^ my prediction proved true in the left's very next post.

LMAO ^^^ my prediction proved true in the left's very next post.
Someone get this rwnj a sense of humor! Stat!

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.
Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief

Typical.

I'd be curious as to whether Emanuel feels that way now, considering he was/is a failure in Chicago.

Meh, I’m sure he will find a way not to let his shit show of a city’s crisis go to waste.

Forum List

Back