How Long Has the PPACA/Obamacare Been in Effect?

Folks are "ignorant" of the official start date of ObumblerCare because it was drafted in an incomprehensible gibberish jargon laden version of legislative-ese. Just the way the inept President and the asshole lolberal Democratics in Congress wanted it.

And it has multiple "start" dates, anyway.

And they rely on morons like you to "explain" it so, clearly, there's no chance of it ever being explained intelligently, intelligibly or honestly.

" it was drafted in an incomprehensible gibberish jargon laden version of legislative-ese."

That would be a subjective opinion based on your reading skills and comprehension of the law. It is not a "fact".

Of course it has multiple start dates for different provisions. The health care system includes everything from student loans and university curriculums to the corner pharmacy. It would be fundamentally stupid to not have multiple start dates to implement different parts of the law.

There, some truth, was that s hard?

But that is not what the thread has evolved/devolved into.

You might want to try and remember what you say.

The Premiums have sky rocketed, it isn't funny and it isn't helping MANY of the people it was supposed to help.

Dante and the rest choose ignorance over fact..

And your inability to focus isn't my problem.

Dante please, things are not "facts" just because we say they are, I am asking you to source your assertions.

Your ignorance is surpassed only by your delusions of sentiency. Look up how the War of Independence was financed and how the newly created USA paid the debt accrued...by all colonies and the Continental Congress, as well as individuals.

Then look up (again) how taxes collected by the federal government have been disbursed to the states. :eusa_whistle:

LOL, deflection.

Just cite your assertions :)
:laugh2: What is this, a trial or a term paper? :laugh2:

If you are as ignorant of US History as you appear to be...

Dainty is talking to himself, now?

Sad.

the PPACA/Obamacare does NOT have "multiple start dates" as you claim.

Yes, it does, you dishonest stupid hack.

Now go smarten up. Take all the time you need. Come back in a decade or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.

Antares works in all of those areas 5 1/2 days a week.

NOBODY has been talkining about how the website isn't working for awhile ;)

We are discussing the fact that Cracka Prez lied about being able to keep your plan if you liked it :)

You don't get to redefine the conversation, sorry.

^ Yup.

The Premiums have sky rocketed, it isn't funny and it isn't helping MANY of the people it was supposed to help.

Someone assumes their lack of memory means things didn't happen.

She came into to see me yesterday, her premiums had gone from 289 a month to 549....
You see, you don't know anything of what you speak.

When we done she knew she qualified for enough subsidy to take her premiu aount down to 97 dollars.

She suffers from congestive heart failure. Her premium went up because of the vaunted 10 basic coverages coupled with the pre existing clause.

She was crying when we were done, she hugged me and kept saying thank you.

You don't anything of what you speak..and your first entry into the conversation had nothing to do with anything being spoken of.

You live in a theoretical world.

I live with the people that all of this affecting.

Any questions?

Your ignorance is surpassed only by your delusions of sentiency. Look up how the War of Independence was financed and how the newly created USA paid the debt accrued...by all colonies and the Continental Congress, as well as individuals.

Then look up (again) how taxes collected by the federal government have been disbursed to the states. :eusa_whistle:

LOL, deflection.

Just cite your assertions :)
:laugh2: What is this, a trial or a term paper? :laugh2:

If you are as ignorant of US History as you appear to be...

It's an honest request, you made unsubstantiated assertions.
Prove them.

Sure there are multiple start dates for different parts of the law..

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr3590enr.pdf

Sec. 1105. Effective date.
Sec. 1253. Effective dates.
Sec. 6508. General effective date.

"The numerous new requirements under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as amended by the Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010, have various effective dates, many of which were changed during the legislative process. A few of these provisions are effective immediately, the majority are effective in 2011 and 2014, and the effective date for the "Cadillac Tax" has been delayed to 2018. The attached chart sets forth the effective dates for key provisions that impact employers, insurers, administrators and individuals. "

Effective Date Chart: Key Provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Groom Law Group

http://www.groom.com/media/publication/680_GLG Effective Date Timeline Final.pdf

Key Features of the Affordable Care Act | HHS.gov/healthcare

OVERVIEW OF THE HEALTH CARE LAW

2010: A new Patient's Bill of Rights goes into effect, protecting consumers from the worst abuses of the insurance industry. Cost-free preventive services begin for many Americans.
See More 2010 Changes.

2011: People with Medicare can get key preventive services for free, and also receive a 50% discount on brand-name drugs in the Medicare “donut hole.”
See More 2011 Changes.

2012: Accountable Care Organizations and other programs help doctors and health care providers work together to deliver better care.
See More 2012 Changes.

2013: Open enrollment in the Health Insurance Marketplace begins on October 1st.
See More 2013 Changes.

2014: All Americans will have access to affordable health insurance options. The Marketplace allows individuals and small businesses to compare health plans on a level playing field. Middle and low-income families will get tax credits that cover a significant portion of the cost of coverage. And the Medicaid program will be expanded to cover more low-income Americans. All together, these reforms mean that millions of people who were previously uninsured will gain coverage, thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
See More 2014 Changes.

" it was drafted in an incomprehensible gibberish jargon laden version of legislative-ese."

That would be a subjective opinion based on your reading skills and comprehension of the law. It is not a "fact".

Of course it has multiple start dates for different provisions. The health care system includes everything from student loans and university curriculums to the corner pharmacy. It would be fundamentally stupid to not have multiple start dates to implement different parts of the law.

There, some truth, was that s hard?

But that is not what the thread has evolved/devolved into.

You might want to try and remember what you say.

And your inability to focus isn't my problem.

Son deflection doesn't work with me :)

"The numerous new requirements under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as amended by the Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010, have various effective dates, many of which were changed during the legislative process. A few of these provisions are effective immediately, the majority are effective in 2011 and 2014, and the effective date for the "Cadillac Tax" has been delayed to 2018. The attached chart sets forth the effective dates for key provisions that impact employers, insurers, administrators and individuals. "

Effective Date Chart: Key Provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Groom Law Group

http://www.groom.com/media/publication/680_GLG Effective Date Timeline Final.pdf

2010: A new Patient's Bill of Rights goes into effect, protecting consumers from the worst abuses of the insurance industry. Cost-free preventive services begin for many Americans.
See More 2010 Changes.

2011: People with Medicare can get key preventive services for free, and also receive a 50% discount on brand-name drugs in the Medicare “donut hole.”
See More 2011 Changes.

2012: Accountable Care Organizations and other programs help doctors and health care providers work together to deliver better care.
See More 2012 Changes.

2013: Open enrollment in the Health Insurance Marketplace begins on October 1st.
See More 2013 Changes.

2014: All Americans will have access to affordable health insurance options. The Marketplace allows individuals and small businesses to compare health plans on a level playing field. Middle and low-income families will get tax credits that cover a significant portion of the cost of coverage. And the Medicaid program will be expanded to cover more low-income Americans. All together, these reforms mean that millions of people who were previously uninsured will gain coverage, thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
See More 2014 Changes.

You are intelligent, Dante isn't, he is purely an ideologue.

She came into to see me yesterday, her premiums had gone from 289 a month to 549....

When we done she knew she qualified for enough subsidy to take her premiu aount down to 97 dollars.

She suffers from congestive heart failure. Her premium went up because of the vaunted 10 basic coverages coupled with the pre existing clause.

You don't anything of what you speak..and your first entry into the conversation had nothing to do with anything being spoken of.

Any questions?

Dude, you are a control freak. I respond to whatever happens to catch my fancy at the time it catches my fancy. This isn't a chat room. It is a forum. I might drop in three days after the thread is created and comment on something that is two days old. So? What is your point, that it isn't all about you?

The only thing I can't comment of is future posts. It is a flow of time reality thing.

You are just an asshole, that's all.

Last edited:

See More 2010 Changes.

See More 2011 Changes.

See More 2012 Changes.

See More 2013 Changes.

See More 2014 Changes.

You are intelligent, Dante isn't, he is purely an ideologue.

Don't really care. PPACA isn't about me or Dante. It is a thing in and of itself.

For whatever reason, he wasn't aware of it. Now he knows.

Any questions?

Dude, you are a control freak. I respond to whatever happens to catch my fancy at the time it catches my fancy. This isn't a chat room. It is a forum. I might drop in three days after the thread is created and comment on something that is two days old. So? What is your point, that it isn't all about you?

The only thing I can't comment of is future posts. It is a flow of time reality thing.

LOL, you are trying to dedefine the conversation, I will not let you do that.

I live everyday with the folks that this is affecting...I knw of what I speak.

If I am an asshole becuase I will not allow you to derail what we are talking about so be it.

If there is something else you wish to discuss start another thread.

Taking quotes completely out of context in order to change the meaning is a violation of tge rules "you dishonest stupid hack"

[ Dearest USMB House Simpleton, the PPACA/Obamacare does NOT have "multiple start dates" as you claim. It became started the day it was signed into law. Portions of the law are rolled out as it was listed it would be...in the law...in plain and simple language.

Just because the Rightwing Noise Machine has you confused and running in circles is not the fault of Obamacare, but what you suffer from IS covered as a pre-existing condition. ]

Portions of the law have different start dates as the law proscribes. The law itself does NOT have multiple start dates

ObumblerCare. It's the LAW.

Ergo, it cannot be questioned or challenged and no threat of defunding can be made.

It is the law.

It is a "thing" unto itself.

It has more GRAVITY that Jupiter.

No. Not really, It just seems that way because it SUCKS so massively.

It will fail.

Any questions?

"When we done she knew she qualified for enough subsidy to take her premiu aount down to 97 dollars."

So her insurance cost went from 289 a month to 97 dollars. So the PPACA did it's job, she did her job, and you did your's.

Saying, "her premiums had gone from 289 a month to 549" is to report only part of the complete facts.

It is unfortunate that she "freaked out". I would have too. It is a problem with change. Unfortunately, this kind of problem has never been a solvable problem.

Last edited:
Dear Dainty, you hack simpleton numbnuts motherfucker whining pussy:

I didn't take anything out of context.

Your allusion to some House simpleton sure SEEMED to be self-referential. You are in the house and you are the epitome of being a simpleton.

Furthermore, ObumblerCare DOES have multiple start dates, you lying hack moron. So go suck another bag of dicks, you pathetic fail. :thup:

With all due respect,

your pal,

Ilar.

ObumblerCare. It's the LAW.

Ergo, it cannot be questioned or challenged and no threat of defunding can be made.

It is the law.

It is a "thing" unto itself.

It has more GRAVITY that Jupiter.

No. Not really, It just seems that way because it SUCKS so massively.

It will fail.

Uhm, How Long Has the PPACA/Obamacare Been in Effect?

Any questions?

If I am an asshole becuase I will not allow you to derail what we are talking about so be it.

No, you are an asshole because you use the second person pronoun followed by some subjective assessment of other people, completely oblivious to the fact that you change the subject of your conversation from the object of consideration to the person conversing. And you do so in an insulting and derogatory fashion.

Antares said:

That is actually what makes you an asshole.

Last edited:

No, you are an asshole because you use the second person pronoun followed by some subjective assessment of other people, completely oblivious to the fact that you change the subject of your conversation from the object of consideration to the person conversing. That is actually what makes you an asshole.

I take it back, you aren't intelligent at all :)

Run along and start your own thread, if I deem it worthy I'll join in.

Forum List

Back