How Long Has the PPACA/Obamacare Been in Effect?

I'm not a lolberal. I love America. Unlike you tools, however, I like the parts of America that made it great. I don't want to fundamentally change it, like Obumbler. I want to change it back to the Republic it was designed to be.

It's worth fighting for.

There are MANY things you don't understand. Don't be so modest.

You don't understand that just because I don't like ObumblerCare doesn't mean I would want t leave America. YOU don't grasp that I'd prefer to fix what we have managed to fuck up. YOU can't grasp that parts of a law don't take effect until the law itself SAYS they take effect.

SO why would I leave? I'm not responsible for your ceaseless (almost tragic) ignorance. And I don't care how ignorant you remain. I don't expect your help in any efforts to get us back from where Obumbler has driven us off the road. But fix it we will. Then, if that bothers you, you have my permission to run off to some other silly Neverland Utopia.

Neither clear nor true. The opposite is (generally speaking) true, in fact.

Horse shit. YOU favor ObumblerCare which is EXACTLY the opposite of the lie you just posted there, PMS.

Neither clear nor true. SOME laws (properly and intelligently drafted) DO state when it (or parts of it) go(es) into effect.

No. It isn't "apparent" nor is it true. I am perfectly content with a law saying when it goes into effect or the dates on which PARTS of it go into effect. Nothing I posted even suggests anything to the contrary. Do you read with the "eye" at the business end of your rectum?

I bet you thought you were making a "point" there. But nothing I have posted even touches on whether I find some "decisions" by insurance companies "inconvenient." WTF are you babbling about? Try to stay on topic. You are just mashing meaningless phrases together for no discernible purpose at this point.

No no. You are making shit up again, PMS. I don't favor Republican irresponsibility. Unlike you, I don't favor Democrat Parody irresponsibility, either. I don't favor irresponsibility at all. I DO favor solutions which is one of the many reasons I oppose ObumblerCare. ObumblerCare is not a "solution;" it is the creation of a myriad of WORSE problems. And the House didn't go on strike. The House actually passed legislation. It was the Demoncrap Reid-led Senate and Obumbler that put Government on the sidelines. Well, 17% of it, anyway. Oddly, despite your yammering, YOU don't object to Reid's and Obumbler's utter irresponsibility. Go figure.

I said NO such thing, of course. What I DID say is more about wanting to KEEP America a "Republic." I know this bugs you mindless liberals. Too bad. Learn to cope.

Your choice but you're only one vote here, not aristocracy.

I never said or implied that I had more than one vote, you dipshit. I'm not a Democrat, so I only vote once.

Get used to it. Your plot to fundamentally change America back to a plutocracy has failed.

We never WERE a plutocracy and it isn't 'fundamental" change to revert us BACK to a Constitutional Republic.

If you ever have anything intelligent to say (or even something that isn't based on your general ignorance and dishonesty) you should come back to post some more someday.

You need to try more to hide, rather than advertise, your ignorance.

When only wealthy white males can vote, it is a plutocracy, by definition.

Neither clear nor true. The opposite is (generally speaking) true, in fact.

Horse shit. YOU favor ObumblerCare which is EXACTLY the opposite of the lie you just posted there, PMS.

Neither clear nor true. SOME laws (properly and intelligently drafted) DO state when it (or parts of it) go(es) into effect.

No. It isn't "apparent" nor is it true. I am perfectly content with a law saying when it goes into effect or the dates on which PARTS of it go into effect. Nothing I posted even suggests anything to the contrary. Do you read with the "eye" at the business end of your rectum?

I bet you thought you were making a "point" there. But nothing I have posted even touches on whether I find some "decisions" by insurance companies "inconvenient." WTF are you babbling about? Try to stay on topic. You are just mashing meaningless phrases together for no discernible purpose at this point.

No no. You are making shit up again, PMS. I don't favor Republican irresponsibility. Unlike you, I don't favor Democrat Parody irresponsibility, either. I don't favor irresponsibility at all. I DO favor solutions which is one of the many reasons I oppose ObumblerCare. ObumblerCare is not a "solution;" it is the creation of a myriad of WORSE problems. And the House didn't go on strike. The House actually passed legislation. It was the Demoncrap Reid-led Senate and Obumbler that put Government on the sidelines. Well, 17% of it, anyway. Oddly, despite your yammering, YOU don't object to Reid's and Obumbler's utter irresponsibility. Go figure.

I said NO such thing, of course. What I DID say is more about wanting to KEEP America a "Republic." I know this bugs you mindless liberals. Too bad. Learn to cope.

I never said or implied that I had more than one vote, you dipshit. I'm not a Democrat, so I only vote once.

Get used to it. Your plot to fundamentally change America back to a plutocracy has failed.

We never WERE a plutocracy and it isn't 'fundamental" change to revert us BACK to a Constitutional Republic.

If you ever have anything intelligent to say (or even something that isn't based on your general ignorance and dishonesty) you should come back to post some more someday.

You need to try more to hide, rather than advertise, your ignorance.

When only wealthy white males can vote, it is a plutocracy, by definition.

You need to understand the actual meaning of words.

Your daffynitions remain irrelevant.

And your posts tend to be vapid, meaningless, dishonest and insignificant.

A VALID dictionary definition (one you could have easily obtained online) will tell you that a plutocracy is actually: government by the richest people

Dip shits like PMS cannot grasp this, but the desire of conservatives to RETURN america to the rule of law, a Constitutional Republic where the ability of the government to promulgate laws and rules and regulations is LIMITED and its powers are enumerated is NOT the same thing as desiring a return to the days of 1791.

The Constitution used to permit slavery. It no longer does. I have never desired a "return" to the older version of the Constitution that permitted such an immoral aberration.

But this, too, will sail miles over the tiny little thick skull of PMS at light speed.

Dip shits like PMS cannot grasp this, but the desire of conservatives to RETURN america to the rule of law, a Constitutional Republic where the ability of the government to promulgate laws and rules and regulations is LIMITED and its powers are enumerated is NOT the same thing as desiring a return to the days of 1791.

The Constitution used to permit slavery. It no longer does. I have never desired a "return" to the older version of the Constitution that permitted such an immoral aberration.

But this, too, will sail miles over the tiny little thick skull of PMS at light speed.

I pay no attention to Republican propaganda. I do know about the Constitution that has always been the Supreme rule of law in America. You are not going to change it.

You can try, but you've already alienated most of the country so I'd be surprised if anybody cares anymore what conservatives think about anything.

Forum List

Back