How Long Has the PPACA/Obamacare Been in Effect?

ObumblerCare. It's the LAW.

Ergo, it cannot be questioned or challenged and no threat of defunding can be made.

It is the law.

It is a "thing" unto itself.

It has more GRAVITY that Jupiter.

No. Not really, It just seems that way because it SUCKS so massively.

It will fail.

No. The Republicans have already failed to impose their lack of any solutions on America.

Dainty is talking to himself, now?

Sad.

Yes, it does, you dishonest stupid hack.

Now go smarten up. Take all the time you need. Come back in a decade or two.

Taking quotes completely out of context in order to change the meaning is a violation of tge rules "you dishonest stupid hack"

[ Dearest USMB House Simpleton, the PPACA/Obamacare does NOT have "multiple start dates" as you claim. It became started the day it was signed into law. Portions of the law are rolled out as it was listed it would be...in the law...in plain and simple language.

Just because the Rightwing Noise Machine has you confused and running in circles is not the fault of Obamacare, but what you suffer from IS covered as a pre-existing condition. ]

Dear Dainty, you hack simpleton numbnuts motherfucker whining pussy:

I didn't take anything out of context.

Your allusion to some House simpleton sure SEEMED to be self-referential. You are in the house and you are the epitome of being a simpleton.

Furthermore, ObumblerCare DOES have multiple start dates, you lying hack moron. So go suck another bag of dicks, you pathetic fail. :thup:

With all due respect,

your pal,

Ilar.

Is this acceptable in this zone?

Dainty is talking to himself, now?

Sad.

Yes, it does, you dishonest stupid hack.

Now go smarten up. Take all the time you need. Come back in a decade or two.

Taking quotes completely out of context in order to change the meaning is a violation of tge rules "you dishonest stupid hack"

[ Dearest USMB House Simpleton, the PPACA/Obamacare does NOT have "multiple start dates" as you claim. It became started the day it was signed into law. Portions of the law are rolled out as it was listed it would be...in the law...in plain and simple language.

Just because the Rightwing Noise Machine has you confused and running in circles is not the fault of Obamacare, but what you suffer from IS covered as a pre-existing condition. ]

Your allusion to some House simpleton sure SEEMED to be self-referential. You are in the house and you are the epitome of being a simpleton.

Furthermore, ObumblerCare DOES have multiple start dates, you lying hack moron. So go suck another bag of dicks, you pathetic fail. :thup:

With all due respect,

your pal,

Ilar.

Another classic representation of conservatism.

ObumblerCare. It's the LAW.

Ergo, it cannot be questioned or challenged and no threat of defunding can be made.

It is the law.

It is a "thing" unto itself.

It has more GRAVITY that Jupiter.

No. Not really, It just seems that way because it SUCKS so massively.

It will fail.

Uhm, How Long Has the PPACA/Obamacare Been in Effect?

When were all plans required to cover wellness at first dollar100%?

With all due respect,

your pal,

Ilar.

Ahhhh, and now you will whine like a bitch because you have been shown to ill informed on this subject.

Cry to mommy Dante, bt substantiate your claims ;)

LOL, you are trying to dedefine the conversation, I will not let you do that.

I live everyday with the folks that this is affecting...I knw of what I speak.

If I am an asshole becuase I will not allow you to derail what we are talking about so be it.

If there is something else you wish to discuss start another thread.

No, you are an asshole because you use the second person pronoun followed by some subjective assessment of other people, completely oblivious to the fact that you change the subject of your conversation from the object of consideration to the person conversing. That is actually what makes you an asshole.

I take it back, you aren't intelligent at all :)

Run along and start your own thread, if I deem it worthy I'll join in.

Not to mention,

Antares said:
You are ignorant of the truth

Where, in fact, you are ignorant of what you actually post.

With all due respect,

your pal,

Ilar.

Ahhhh, and now you will whine like a bitch because you have been shown to ill informed on this subject.

Please do not interfer here. Did you know that increasingly suicide is considered a viable option for some people?

LOL, you are trying to dedefine the conversation, I will not let you do that.

I live everyday with the folks that this is affecting...I knw of what I speak.

If I am an asshole becuase I will not allow you to derail what we are talking about so be it.

If there is something else you wish to discuss start another thread.

No, you are an asshole because you use the second person pronoun followed by some subjective assessment of other people, completely oblivious to the fact that you change the subject of your conversation from the object of consideration to the person conversing. That is actually what makes you an asshole.

Dude, your only hope is to feign ignorance.

Please do not interfer here. Did you know that increasingly suicide is considered a viable option for some people?

Don't do it Dante....this is just the internet....you have so much to give the world.....

The purpose was and is wealth redistribution.
Clue: The USA was built and achieved greatness upon the concept and principle of wealth redistribution.

Try US History 101

The idea that wealth redistribution is a new and foreign concept alien to American Capitalism is nothing but bullshit

That is the height of nonsense, Dante! The US was NOT built upon the concept of taking wealth from those who worked for it and giving it to those that hadn't. If you had even proposed that to the Founding Fathers they would have tarred and feathered you right before running you out of town on a rail! What made the US great was that we were a country where people had property rights that couldn't be arbitrarily taken from them by a monarch. It WASN'T that we took property away from those who worked hard to obtain it. That's a concept that's been foisted upon Americans in the past fifty years and to be quite blunt...it's turning us into a "has been" nation.

Not to mention,

Antares said:

So...Obama didn't lie when he said we could keep our plans?

;)

The purpose was and is wealth redistribution.
Clue: The USA was built and achieved greatness upon the concept and principle of wealth redistribution.

Try US History 101

The idea that wealth redistribution is a new and foreign concept alien to American Capitalism is nothing but bullshit

That is the height of nonsense, Dante! The US was NOT built upon the concept of taking wealth from those who worked for it and giving it to those that hadn't. If you had even proposed that to the Founding Fathers they would have tarred and feathered you right before running you out of town on a rail! What made the US great was that we were a country where people had property rights that couldn't be arbitrarily taken from them by a monarch. It WASN'T that we took property away from those who worked hard to obtain it. That's concept that's been foisted upon Americans in the past fifty years and to be quite blunt...it's turning us into a "has been" nation.

LOL, Dante is trying to distance himself from this with deflection ;)

With all due respect,

your pal,

Ilar.

Not being aware of it it not having multiple start dates hardly qualifies as "ill informed". It is just one fact among many things.

What does become apparent is that you are no longer able to stick to the subject, PPACA.

The main body of the PPACA hasn't even become effective yet. It doesn't start until 2014. Open enrollment began already.

And, while there are key start dates to parts of it, there are also effects that won't become apparent until 2018 or beyond. Affecting the supply side is not something that can happen within a year.

For instance,

"SEC. 1322. FEDERAL PROGRAM TO ASSIST ESTABLISHMENT AND OPERATION
OF NONPROFIT, MEMBER-RUN HEALTH INSURANCE
ISSUERS."

"SEC. 5202. NURSING STUDENT LOAN PROGRAM."

"SEC. 775. INVESTMENT IN TOMORROW’S PEDIATRIC HEALTH CARE"
WORKFORCE."

"the Secretary agrees to make payments on the principal
and interest of undergraduate, graduate, or graduate medical
education loans of professionals described in paragraph (1)
of not more than $35,000 a year for each year of agreed upon
service under such paragraph for a period of not more than
3 years during the qualified health professional’s—"

The supply side is, perhaps, the most significant aspect of PPACA. Whether anyone experiences any significant shortage for the short time period of the next half decade will be interesting to see.

Last edited:

Not being aware of it it not having multiple start dates hardly qualifies as "ill informed". It is just one fact among many things.

What does become apparent is that you are no longer able to stick to the subject, PPACA.

The main body of the PPACA hasn't even become effective yet. It doesn't start until 2014. Open enrollment began already.

And, while there are key start dates to parts of it, there are also effects that won't become apparent until 2018 or beyond. Affecting the supply side is not something that can happen within a year.

For instance,

"SEC. 1322. FEDERAL PROGRAM TO ASSIST ESTABLISHMENT AND OPERATION
OF NONPROFIT, MEMBER-RUN HEALTH INSURANCE
ISSUERS."

"SEC. 5202. NURSING STUDENT LOAN PROGRAM."

"SEC. 775. INVESTMENT IN TOMORROW’S PEDIATRIC HEALTH CARE"
WORKFORCE."

"the Secretary agrees to make payments on the principal
and interest of undergraduate, graduate, or graduate medical
education loans of professionals described in paragraph (1)
of not more than $35,000 a year for each year of agreed upon
service under such paragraph for a period of not more than
3 years during the qualified health professional’s—"

Kid, did Obama lie when he said we could keep our plans?

Don't make me laugh.

What we are dealling with today is the fall out from Dec 31....what happens on Dec 31 kid?

Not to mention,

Antares said:

So...Obama didn't lie when he said we could keep our plans?

;)

Trying to divert from the fact that you have lied repeatedly in this thread. Nice.

Don't make me laugh.

What we are dealling with today is the fall out from Dec 31....what happens on Dec 31 kid?

What are you talking about? "the fall out from what happens on Dec 31st"?

You do understand that cause comes before effect. It is a physical reality of nature. Time flows in one direction and what happens before is the cause and what happens after is the effect. There is no such thing as "fall out from" something that happens "after".

Forum List

Back