How is Jesus the Messiah?

Nice dodge.
You’re verses are in the chapters.
Now read the chapters, not just the Roman Catholic Church cherry picked verse.
I have read the chapters. Which is how I know you have borne false witness against me.

You on the other hand refuse to provide the references to the Jewish Messiah that you accept.

You only criticize the ones I have selected.

You are worse than TN. TN doesn't know any of this. You do.
lol.. the OP doesn't even have the balls to answer any of my answers to his post directly..

And, as it is written, no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW!
You quoted me once and didnt ask any questions. Are you a ding sock?
I gave you a rational answer to your OP,, Jesus did not fulfill messianic expectations because they are irrational expectations based on ignorant interpretations of prophecy. Simple.

building a dwelling place for God, all animals becoming herbivores, death will cease, all enemies of Israel destroyed by a sword, etc.

and i had nothing to say to that. Thats why i didnt respond to your "questions" lol
You had the question.. duh.., I answered it.

I am not the one who had a question.

Nice dodge.
You’re verses are in the chapters.
Now read the chapters, not just the Roman Catholic Church cherry picked verse.
I have read the chapters. Which is how I know you have borne false witness against me.

You on the other hand refuse to provide the references to the Jewish Messiah that you accept.

lol.. the OP doesn't even have the balls to answer any of my answers to his post directly..

And, as it is written, no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW!
I gave you a rational answer to your OP,, Jesus did not fulfill messianic expectations because they are irrational expectations based on ignorant interpretations of prophecy. Simple.

building a dwelling place for God, all animals becoming herbivores, death will cease, all enemies of Israel destroyed by a sword, etc.

Apparently you were having too much fun tripping up the blind..

BTW, almost none of this is "rational"

Whats not rational?

Denying Jesus was the messiah because he did not fulfill irrational messianic expectations for a temple to be built or expecting a messiah to build a temple when thats not the subject of the prophecy about the messiah leading people to the sanctuary of God?

ITS THE LAW!

and i had nothing to say to that. Thats why i didnt respond to your "questions" lol

Look, saying something isnt rational in an irrational book, is redundant. I had nothing to say to your retarded shit.
How can i have a convo about something so irrational? :cool:

ITS THE LAW!

Look, saying something isnt rational in an irrational book, is redundant. I had nothing to say to your retarded shit.

I see, you are just trolling...who knew? lol

what a dick...

carry on..

what a dick...

carry on..
Im not trolling you. Thats why i ignored you, idiot.
Try not to settle with redundancy next time :thup:

ITS THE LAW!

Calling something irrational because it is beyond your comprehension is irrational. It is no better than laying an accusation against someone when you really have no clue who they are, what they are or where they come from. Your ignorance is showing right along with ur butt buds who have joined in to deny Jesus is the Christ because they cannot or are the same as you too ignorant to recognize what a spirit is and what is spiritual verse what is carnal. Just because you do not have the spiritual eyes and ears to see doesn't mean someone else doesn't have them. Your lack isn't everyone else's lack.

what a dick...

carry on..
You just admitted trolling and then denied it. lol...

You ignored me because you were having too much fun making sport of the blind with your orthodox friend who claims to be living a kosher life.,

Calling something irrational because it is beyond your comprehension is irrational. It is no better than laying an accusation against someone when you really have no clue who they are, what they are or where they come from. Your ignorance is showing right along with ur butt buds who have joined in to deny Jesus is the Christ because they cannot or are the same as you too ignorant to recognize what a spirit is and what is spiritual verse what is carnal. Just because you do not have the spiritual eyes and ears to see doesn't mean someone else doesn't have them. Your lack isn't everyone else's lack.
You have the self awareness of a burnt tree stump burned from a california wildfire.
You are an idiot.

what a dick...

carry on..
He's trolling ding because he's an ass.

You have the self awareness of a burnt tree stump burned from a california wildfire.
You are an idiot.
Doesn't sound like you are having very much fun anymore...

Thats a shame.

Is "Jesus is the Christ" proper syntax in any language? j/c

what a dick...

carry on..
You just admitted trolling and then denied it. lol...

You ignored me because you were having too much fun making sport of the blind with your orthodox friend who claims to be living a kosher life.,
I didnt admit to anything, you idiot. Ignoring ridiculous bullshit is the opposite of trolling...
Im done with you. You are boring. At least the retarded satanist humping your leg makes me laugh.

what a dick...

carry on..
this whole thread is a bullshit set up for people like ding and indeependent to make asses out of themselves while TN jerks off.

what a dick...

carry on..
this whole thread is a bullshit set up for people like ding and indeependant to make asses out of themselves while TN jerks off.
OK, that one was funny lol

You can say it in many languages. It still comes down to being anointed (Christ) with Jesus (Jehovah's salvation with us). Anointed with the spirit of the existing One; being that which already was and always is.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

N/M I googled this.

Christ is a title and not a surname. I wonder why they settled on using Jesus Christ as the norm as opposed to Jesus the Christ, or if it was arbitrary..

what a dick...

carry on..
this whole thread is a bullshit set up for people like ding and indeependent to make asses out of themselves while TN jerks off.
If you ever get the opportunity to meet the lil' pagan in person just make sure you have some sterile wipes close at hand before shaking his hand.

what a dick...

carry on..
If you ever get the opportunity to meet the lil' pagan in person just make sure you have some sterile wipes close at hand before shaking his hand.

I don't really blame him... Watching superjew wrestling with dingbat almost gave me a woody.

what a dick...

carry on..
Is masturbation murder in your eyes?
:iyfyus.jpg:

what a dick...

carry on..
Is masturbation murder in your eyes?
:iyfyus.jpg:
Alright. sheesh.

Now that you have had your jollies is there anything rational that you would like to discuss? Alone?

I think you may have lost the support of your indeependent buddy.

Forum List

Back