How is Jesus the Messiah?

I have asked you many times to read the chapter and you won’t.
I do read the chapters. I linked to the chapters.

Maybe you could provide your basis for believing in a Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will last forever. As in chapter and verse.
You didn’t read the chapter verse by verse.
And you certainly didn’t read the prior chapter.
Everything you do shows you have no clue of the context.
If you read the chapters, you would know full well that God insists on keeping the Commandments in the Messianic age.
So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

You have not provided the chapters you accept as prophecy for the Jewish Messiah.
Are you retarded?
Read the chapter, retard.
In order to have an appropriate counter to what he's posted, the onus is on you to point out the specifics of the chapter which negate his premise and then discuss said objections. Otherwise, y'all two are just neenering, at the moment. This doesn't advance the cause of my boredom and so...........I'm a little salty if I'm to be honest.
You read Isaiah from start to finish?
Jeremiah?
Do you know when they lived?

Maybe you could provide your basis for believing in a Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will last forever. As in chapter and verse.
If you read the chapters, you would know full well that God insists on keeping the Commandments in the Messianic age.
So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

You have not provided the chapters you accept as prophecy for the Jewish Messiah.
Are you retarded?
I did.

Provide the passages that you believe are relevant to the coming of the Jewish Messiah.

I am working through TN's question in a logical and systematic fashion.

Step 1: Identify all the relevant passages that discuss the coming of the Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will rule forever.

Step 2: Evaluate the life of Jesus to see if he met them.

I am only on step 1.
Which of the 7 Yeshua’s?
None of which lived in the right time period.
Now show some verses in context.
We are only interested in the one who will be King,

Were they all kings?

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
In order to have an appropriate counter to what he's posted, the onus is on you to point out the specifics of the chapter which negate his premise and then discuss said objections. Otherwise, y'all two are just neenering, at the moment. This doesn't advance the cause of my boredom and so...........I'm a little salty if I'm to be honest.
Jeremiah?
I love those guys.

They are my favorite.

Nice dodge.
You’re verses are in the chapters.
Now read the chapters, not just the Roman Catholic Church cherry picked verse.
I have read the chapters. Which is how I know you have borne false witness against me.

You on the other hand refuse to provide the references to the Jewish Messiah that you accept.

You only criticize the ones I have selected.

You are worse than TN. TN doesn't know any of this. You do.
Take your false witness crap and stick it up your ass.
You’re not the first or last phony I’ve dealt with here.
You are failing the test, brother.

And it has been brought to your attention.
You’re a mindless robot.
You have no Step 2 because you have no Step 1.
I am still working on step 1. So far I have identified 20 to 30 attributes of the Messiah.

You have contributed zero.

All you have done is criticize my attempts. Without showing me what the real passages you accept are.
Not one of your passages refers to anyone who will abrogate the Commandments.

Nice dodge.
I have read the chapters. Which is how I know you have borne false witness against me.

You on the other hand refuse to provide the references to the Jewish Messiah that you accept.

Take your false witness crap and stick it up your ass.
You’re not the first or last phony I’ve dealt with here.
You are failing the test, brother.

And it has been brought to your attention.
You’re a mindless robot.
You have no Step 2 because you have no Step 1.
I am still working on step 1. So far I have identified 20 to 30 attributes of the Messiah.

You have contributed zero.

All you have done is criticize my attempts. Without showing me what the real passages you accept are.

Amazing, isn't it? Does this shock you? lol...

Apparently, just like many Christians including yourself, he has confused faith with obstinate stupidity.

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
Jeremiah?
I love those guys.

They are my favorite.
Answer the questions.

Maybe Indepeendent can ask TN to help him identify the chapters which speak of the coming Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will last forever.
Nice dodge.

lol.. the OP doesn't even have the balls to answer any of my answers to his post directly..

And, as it is written, no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW!
You quoted me once and didnt ask any questions. Are you a ding sock?

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
It’s called read the Prophets from beginning to end, A task Christians are trained not to do.
This sort of skirts the issue - which is that the nature of having the discussion is that YOU brought up that "reading the prophets" would present a counter-claim, but instead of advancing the discussion and presenting what that might be - - - you simply point and say go read which.....makes it pointless to even have a discussion, or you in it?

Sorry - I'm just bored and I recognize this as filibustering.

Maybe Indepeendent can ask TN to help him identify the chapters which speak of the coming Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will last forever.
Nice dodge.

lol.. the OP doesn't even have the balls to answer any of my answers to his post directly..

And, as it is written, no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW!
I don’t recall HotAir asking you a question.

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
It’s called read the Prophets from beginning to end, A task Christians are trained not to do.
This sort of skirts the issue - which is that the nature of having the discussion is that YOU brought up that "reading the prophets" would present a counter-claim, but instead of advancing the discussion and presenting what that might be - - - you simply point and say go read which.....makes it pointless to even have a discussion, or you in it?

Reading a complete work is skirting an issue?
Really?!
Wow!

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
Jeremiah?
I'm simply following the discussion - I don't do Bible studying any more because I think it's fucking absurd....I've no argument to make but only opinion. There's no reason to have empirical discussions regarding the Bible with folks who BELIEVE in the Bible - thus, proving their brain isn't empirically rational to begin with.

It's like trying to squeeze grape juice out of a raisin.

Nice dodge.

ITS THE LAW!
Probably confused me with you. His awesome "gotcha" moment failed miserably.

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
Jeremiah?
I'm simply following the discussion - I don't do Bible studying any more because I think it's fucking absurd....I've no argument to make but only opinion. There's no reason to have empirical discussions regarding the Bible with folks who BELIEVE in the Bible - thus, proving their brain isn't empirically rational to begin with.

It's like trying to squeeze grape juice out of a raisin.
I mostly study Torah, but I know the language and I have dozens of food for thought commentaries to draw upon.
Not one prophet ever stated the Commandments would be abrogated.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?

Really?!
Wow!
No, refusing to summarize what you took from said reading in the context of a discussion is skirting the issue.

Nice dodge.

ITS THE LAW!
Probably confused me with you. His awesome "gotcha" moment failed miserably.
I hope they’re more careful when they buy a car then they are about choosing a religion.

Are you retarded?

Really?!
Wow!
No, refusing to summarize what you took from said reading in the context of a discussion is skirting the issue.
Jews don’t summarize, we elaborate.
That’s why Observant Jews reject Christianity.
It’s too difficult for Christians to read a verse where God touts the Commandments.

Nice dodge.

ITS THE LAW!
I gave you a rational answer to your OP,, Jesus did not fulfill messianic expectations because they are irrational expectations based on ignorant interpretations of prophecy. Simple.

building a dwelling place for God, all animals becoming herbivores, death will cease, all enemies of Israel destroyed by a sword, etc.

Nice dodge.

ITS THE LAW!
I gave you a rational answer to your OP,, Jesus did not fulfill messianic expectations because they are irrational expectations based on ignorant interpretations of prophecy. Simple.

building a dwelling place for God, all animals becoming herbivores, death will cease, all enemies of Israel destroyed by a sword, etc.

and i had nothing to say to that. Thats why i didnt respond to your "questions" lol

Nice dodge.

ITS THE LAW!

Apparently you were having too much fun tripping up the blind..

BTW, almost none of this is "rational"

Forum List

Back