How is Jesus the Messiah?

and i had nothing to say to that. Thats why i didnt respond to your "questions" lol
You had the question.. duh.., I answered it.

I am not the one who had a question.
Look, saying something isnt rational in an irrational book, is redundant. I had nothing to say to your retarded shit.
How can i have a convo about something so irrational? :cool:
Calling something irrational because it is beyond your comprehension is irrational. It is no better than laying an accusation against someone when you really have no clue who they are, what they are or where they come from. Your ignorance is showing right along with ur butt buds who have joined in to deny Jesus is the Christ because they cannot or are the same as you too ignorant to recognize what a spirit is and what is spiritual verse what is carnal. Just because you do not have the spiritual eyes and ears to see doesn't mean someone else doesn't have them. Your lack isn't everyone else's lack.
Is "Jesus is the Christ" proper syntax in any language? j/c
N/M I googled this.

Christ is a title and not a surname. I wonder why they settled on using Jesus Christ as the norm as opposed to Jesus the Christ, or if it was arbitrary..
If I recall properly the New Testament he is reference as Jesus the Christ denoting he came to be the messiah. I think it is in Nehemiah or Ezra perhaps; not sure I'd have to go back and find the verses where the heavenly hosts all stand up together as one man in order to prevail over the enemy. Every name in the Bible has a meaning defining the particular task or a brief description of the host it is referring to. Some are towns, cities or bethels, pillars, toeholds, others are cleaning or clearing out objectionable and evil spirits that humans carry with them and everything one can imagine that would need to be done to clean up and repair a spiritually broken or damage being. Jesus came as the son of man (a common human) to show the Way, give an ensample for those who came after, would follow, have faith, believe and for those who are lost, along with those not yet born into the world.

Look, saying something isnt rational in an irrational book, is redundant. I had nothing to say to your retarded shit.

I see, you are just trolling...who knew? lol

what a dick...

carry on..
He's trolling ding because he's an ass.
this whole thread is a bullshit set up for people like ding and indeependent to make asses out of themselves while TN jerks off.
If you ever get the opportunity to meet the lil' pagan in person just make sure you have some sterile wipes close at hand before shaking his hand.
Is masturbation murder in your eyes?
:iyfyus.jpg:[/QUOTE.
TMI, its a personal issue you can keep to urself

what a dick...

carry on..
this whole thread is a bullshit set up for people like ding and indeependent to make asses out of themselves while TN jerks off.
If you ever get the opportunity to meet the lil' pagan in person just make sure you have some sterile wipes close at hand before shaking his hand.

I wonder how indeependant and ding feel now knowing that TN was talking advantage of their sincerity to set them up into an emotionally charged conflict so that he can get his rocks off.

what a dick...

carry on..
Keep to myself? I asked you a question... Do you not understand basic English?

Give her a break, asshole. Its only been 2 minutes.
It takes her time to post. She has problems distinguishing letters.

what a dick...

carry on..
:iyfyus.jpg:
Alright. sheesh.

Now that you have had your jollies is there anything rational that you would like to discuss? Alone?

I think you may have lost the support of your indeependent buddy.
Just bored when the only other person here with a brain besides myself has received an answer to his question.

I gave you an answer. TMI, keep it to urself. Is that too hard for a lil' pagan such as u to understand?

I gave you an answer. TMI, keep it to urself. Is that too hard for a lil' pagan such as u to understand?

Keep your answer you havent stated yet to myself? o_O

Was Lorena Bobbit abstinence?

Was Lorena Bobbit abstinence?

Methodist.

I wonder how indeependant and ding feel now knowing that TN was talking advantage of their sincerity to set them up into an emotionally charged conflict so that he can get his rocks off.
I knew that all along. I even pointed it out to Indepeendent.

:iyfyus.jpg:
Alright. sheesh.

Now that you have had your jollies is there anything rational that you would like to discuss? Alone?

I think you may have lost the support of your indeependent buddy.
Just bored when the only other person here with a brain besides myself has received an answer to his question.
You think too highly of yourself, brother, and too poorly of others.

You're remarks are the poster children for the Dunning effect.

I gave you a rational answer to your OP,, Jesus did not fulfill messianic expectations because they are irrational expectations based on ignorant interpretations of prophecy. Simple.

building a dwelling place for God, all animals becoming herbivores, death will cease, all enemies of Israel destroyed by a sword, etc.

and i had nothing to say to that. Thats why i didnt respond to your "questions" lol

what a dick...

carry on..
More like a militant atheist.

I gave you a rational answer to your OP,, Jesus did not fulfill messianic expectations because they are irrational expectations based on ignorant interpretations of prophecy. Simple.

building a dwelling place for God, all animals becoming herbivores, death will cease, all enemies of Israel destroyed by a sword, etc.

Calling something irrational because it is beyond your comprehension is irrational. It is no better than laying an accusation against someone when you really have no clue who they are, what they are or where they come from. Your ignorance is showing right along with ur butt buds who have joined in to deny Jesus is the Christ because they cannot or are the same as you too ignorant to recognize what a spirit is and what is spiritual verse what is carnal. Just because you do not have the spiritual eyes and ears to see doesn't mean someone else doesn't have them. Your lack isn't everyone else's lack.
Is "Jesus is the Christ" proper syntax in any language? j/c
Why wouldn't it be?

I have read the chapters. Which is how I know you have borne false witness against me.

You on the other hand refuse to provide the references to the Jewish Messiah that you accept.

You only criticize the ones I have selected.

You are worse than TN. TN doesn't know any of this. You do.
Take your false witness crap and stick it up your ass.
You’re not the first or last phony I’ve dealt with here.
You are failing the test, brother.

And it has been brought to your attention.
You’re a mindless robot.
You have no Step 2 because you have no Step 1.
I am still working on step 1. So far I have identified 20 to 30 attributes of the Messiah.

You have contributed zero.

All you have done is criticize my attempts. Without showing me what the real passages you accept are.
Not one of your passages refers to anyone who will abrogate the Commandments.
Well, to be fair I have asked you to provide the passages that you believe did apply to the Jewish King whose kingdom would last forever but you have so far declined.

I am afraid that you will just have to live with what I am providing.

In order to have an appropriate counter to what he's posted, the onus is on you to point out the specifics of the chapter which negate his premise and then discuss said objections. Otherwise, y'all two are just neenering, at the moment. This doesn't advance the cause of my boredom and so...........I'm a little salty if I'm to be honest.
It’s called read the Prophets from beginning to end, A task Christians are trained not to do.
This sort of skirts the issue - which is that the nature of having the discussion is that YOU brought up that "reading the prophets" would present a counter-claim, but instead of advancing the discussion and presenting what that might be - - - you simply point and say go read which.....makes it pointless to even have a discussion, or you in it?

Sorry - I'm just bored and I recognize this as filibustering.
Reading a complete work is skirting an issue?
Really?!
Wow!
No, refusing to summarize what you took from said reading in the context of a discussion is skirting the issue.
Jews don’t summarize, we elaborate.
That’s why Observant Jews reject Christianity.
It’s too difficult for Christians to read a verse where God touts the Commandments.
And so far you have not elaborated one thing on the prophecy of the Jewish king whose kingdom will last forever.

I have read the chapters. Which is how I know you have borne false witness against me.

You on the other hand refuse to provide the references to the Jewish Messiah that you accept.

You only criticize the ones I have selected.

You are worse than TN. TN doesn't know any of this. You do.
lol.. the OP doesn't even have the balls to answer any of my answers to his post directly..

And, as it is written, no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW!
You quoted me once and didnt ask any questions. Are you a ding sock?
I don’t recall HotAir asking you a question.
Probably confused me with you. His awesome "gotcha" moment failed miserably.
I hope they’re more careful when they buy a car then they are about choosing a religion.
You do realize there is only one Creator, right?

And he does not care what we call him as long as we call him.

I am not sure who you think you are to tell another person that their belief in God is invalid.

Here's where I have gotten to on trying to identify where the Bible mentions the Jewish Messiah.

The Messiah would be born in Bethlehem.
The Messiah would be born of a virgin.
The Messiah would come from the line of Abraham.
The Messiah would be a descendant of Isaac.
The Messiah would be a descendant of Jacob.
The Messiah would come from the tribe of Judah.
The Messiah would be heir to King David's throne.
The Messiah's throne will be anointed and eternal.
The Messiah would be called Immanuel.
A messenger would prepare the way for Messiah.
The Messiah would be rejected by his own people.
The Messiah would be a prophet.
The Messiah would be preceded by Elijah.
The Messiah would be called a Nazarene.
The Messiah would be a great light and illuminate.
The Messiah would speak in parables.
The Messiah would be sent to heal the brokenhearted.
The Messiah would be a priest after the order of Melchizedek.
The Messiah would be called King.
The Messiah would be praised by little children.
The Messiah would be betrayed.
The Messiah would be falsely accused.
The Messiah would be silent before his accusers.
The Messiah would be spat upon and struck.
The Messiah would be hated without cause.
The Messiah would be crucified with criminals.
The Messiah would be given vinegar to drink.
The Messiah would be mocked and ridiculed.
The Messiah's hands and feet would be pierced.

I have given up on Indepeendent offering his list.

Here's where I have gotten to on trying to identify where the Bible mentions the Jewish Messiah.

The Messiah would be born in Bethlehem.
The Messiah would be born of a virgin.
The Messiah would come from the line of Abraham.
The Messiah would be a descendant of Isaac.
The Messiah would be a descendant of Jacob.
The Messiah would come from the tribe of Judah.
The Messiah would be heir to King David's throne.
The Messiah's throne will be anointed and eternal.
The Messiah would be called Immanuel.
A messenger would prepare the way for Messiah.
The Messiah would be rejected by his own people.
The Messiah would be a prophet.
The Messiah would be preceded by Elijah.
The Messiah would be called a Nazarene.
The Messiah would be a great light and illuminate.
The Messiah would speak in parables.
The Messiah would be sent to heal the brokenhearted.
The Messiah would be a priest after the order of Melchizedek.
The Messiah would be called King.
The Messiah would be praised by little children.
The Messiah would be betrayed.
The Messiah would be falsely accused.
The Messiah would be silent before his accusers.
The Messiah would be spat upon and struck.
The Messiah would be hated without cause.
The Messiah would be crucified with criminals.
The Messiah would be given vinegar to drink.
The Messiah would be mocked and ridiculed.
The Messiah's hands and feet would be pierced.

I have given up on Indepeendent offering his list.
Now go read the full chapter of each of thise talking points and get back to me when you realized you’ve been fooled.

Forum List

Back