How Do Gay Parents Explain How Babies Are Born?

They explain that a man and woman have sex and that's where the baby comes from. Holy shit, you're a fucking idiot.

Seriously. What a fking mind numbingly idiotic thread.

Neither of you get the fact of what that's going to do to a kid when they realize that they don't have a mother or father like normal families.

Seriously. What a fking mind numbingly idiotic thread.
They have to twist themselves into pretzels figuring out what to be mad about, or what to complain about Democrats today. It's never-ending with these bitter, hateful troglodytes. I imagine most of them as friendless shut-ins, looking for like-minded haters on the interwebz. Sad!

Neither of you get the fact of what that's going to do to a kid when they realize that they don't have a mother or father like normal families.
No, we do, and you don't. You clearly have absolutely no idea about any of this and don't know any gay families. Because this thread and your comments are absurd.

The question was: "You do know many gay people have had sex with the opposite sex?"

So your why is puzzling.
What is puzzling to you? My question is why would homosexuals have sex with the opposite sex? Think real hard this time.

You don't get it.

I have no interest in the bedrooms of other people. I do not understand creepy people like you.

You still got nothing.

What is puzzling to you? My question is why would homosexuals have sex with the opposite sex? Think real hard this time.

Isn't it obvious? They don't have an answer otherwise they wouldn't keep avoiding your question like it's the plague.

Forum List

Back