How Do Gay Parents Explain How Babies Are Born?

Serious question because picture this; Little five year old Annie or Andrew goes up to his or her two daddies or two mommies and asks them this very question. Obviously they're going to tell them that it takes a mommy and a daddy to make a baby right?

Nope. It takes a man and a woman (they don't need to be married to produce crotch droppings). Kids are much smarter than creeps like you like to think. Stay away from the little ones.

I swear what this generation is doing to kids these days is really frustrating me. Confusing the heck out of these poor innocent little beings.
Lots of kids with gay parents have already grown up into stable, sensible, happy individuals.

and your frustration needs to be addressed in a locked facility.

Serious question because picture this; Little five year old Annie or Andrew goes up to his or her two daddies or two mommies and asks them this very question. Obviously they're going to tell them that it takes a mommy and a daddy to make a baby right?

So the very next question is going to probably be well where is their mommy or daddy? They respond with the fact that they gave them up. So the child would probably ask didn't they love them?

Most likely they'll respond with yes. So now the child is probably wondering why they got taken away from them. Then they'll be told because two daddies or two mommies can't make a baby and if they're in this situation they'll probably be what about Aunt David?

"She says that she's a woman now and can make babies. So a mommy can change into a daddy."

I swear what this generation is doing to kids these days is really frustrating me. Confusing the heck out of these poor innocent little beings.
"We slaughter three MAGAs, and pour their blood on this pile of bones while chanting to Satan."

Some don't necessarily want to. It's always been that way.

That wasn't my point though.

Nope. It takes a man and a woman (they don't need to be married to produce crotch droppings). Kids are much smarter than creeps like you like to think. Stay away from the little ones.

How am I a creep for not wanting babies being ripped from having a mother or father?

"We slaughter three MAGAs, and pour their blood on this pile of bones while chanting to Satan."

Is that a threat?

So the very next question is going to probably be well where is their mommy or daddy? They respond with the fact that they gave them up. So the child would probably ask didn't they love them?

Most likely they'll respond with yes. So now the child is probably wondering why they got taken away from them. Then they'll be told because two daddies or two mommies can't make a baby and if they're in this situation they'll probably be what about Aunt David?

"She says that she's a woman now and can make babies. So a mommy can change into a daddy."

You're actually stumped by this scenario? :auiqs.jpg:

How did your parents handle it? I bet your hypothetical couple would do something similar.

Anyways, let's stay on topic and keep Trump out of this.

Forum List

Back