How Do Gay Parents Explain How Babies Are Born?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Serious question because picture this; Little five year old Annie or Andrew goes up to his or her two daddies or two mommies and asks them this very question. Obviously they're going to tell them that it takes a mommy and a daddy to make a baby right?

So the very next question is going to probably be well where is their mommy or daddy? They respond with the fact that they gave them up. So the child would probably ask didn't they love them?

Most likely they'll respond with yes. So now the child is probably wondering why they got taken away from them. Then they'll be told because two daddies or two mommies can't make a baby and if they're in this situation they'll probably be what about Aunt David?

"She says that she's a woman now and can make babies. So a mommy can change into a daddy."

I swear what this generation is doing to kids these days is really frustrating me. Confusing the heck out of these poor innocent little beings.

Serious question because picture this; Little five year old Annie or Andrew goes up to his or her two daddies or two mommies and asks them this very question. Obviously they're going to tell them that it takes a mommy and a daddy to make a baby right?

So the very next question is going to probably be well where is their mommy or daddy? They respond with the fact that they gave them up. So the child would probably ask didn't they love them?

Most likely they'll respond with yes. So now the child is probably wondering why they got taken away from them. Then they'll be told because two daddies or two mommies can't make a baby and if they're in this situation they'll probably be what about Aunt David?

"She says that she's a woman now and can make babies. So a mommy can change into a daddy."

I swear what this generation is doing to kids these days is really frustrating me. Confusing the heck out of these poor innocent little beings.
You think gay people are sterile?

Kinda like what every adopted kid goes through?

I swear what this generation is doing to kids these days is really frustrating me. Confusing the heck out of these poor innocent little beings

You seem to have just woken up from a very deep sleep. What you are concerned over has been going on for centuries.

You think gay people are sterile?
No silly.

The way you are suppose to have babies is, find a good surrogate with strong teeth and nice hair. Just roam the streets for some unsuspecting stranger.

Then you calmly walk up to them and ask them if they would mind carrying your baby and then having the baby and then giving you their baby.

That is the way mother nature intended it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Kinda like what every adopted kid goes through?

No, not really. The mother might not feel like she has a choice in this situation because if it weren't for her two dudes couldn't have a child at all and she would feel pressured into giving her baby to them.

• Banned
The same way heterosexual parents explain. Why would it be any different?

See post #6. Plus it would just be way too confusing for the child to understand like in my OP.

No, not really. The mother might not feel like she has a choice in this situation because if it weren't for her two dudes couldn't have a child at all and she would feel pressured into giving her baby to them.

Again, it has been happening for a very long time.

Someone even had to explain to Moses his beginnings.

• Banned
Again, it has been happening for a very long time.

Someone even had to explain to Moses his beginnings.

Well besides that there's a strong maternal bond between a mother and baby/child that a father can't have. I'm not saying that they don't love their children, but they need their mothers as well as their fathers and when it's a biological child, they really should be nursing from their mother to get the proper nutrition. At least, that's the healthiest way to be. Fathers can't produce breast milk.

"Well, Johnny, first you need to have a sperm creator. They/them can either be a man or a woman. It does not matter. Then, you need a uterus host, again either a man or a woman. Now, if you cannot get the sperm bearer to impregnate the uterus host, then you can do it by milking some jizzo out of a sperm producer and applying with a turkey baster up snazzhola of a woman. If you do not have a uterian person, you may have to get a surrogate to carry the baby to term, either using a baster applicator or a penis applicator. Just be aware that if your penis host is not into women, then he made not be able to perform. The best thing to do is to find a lesbian who became a man but can still get a stiffy for a chick. But then, you have to worry about whether he can effectively deliver the sperm. Another way of doing it is having the sperm bearer impregnate a chick who became a man, that is, if the spermer is sexually attracted to men. If you are a man who transitioned into a woman and you want a child, you could always marry a chick that transitioned into man, then let him carry your seed."

Or you could just get a fucking dog and stop bother people with this nonsense.

Well besides that there's a strong maternal bond between a mother and baby/child that a father can't have. I'm not saying that they don't love their children, but they need their mothers as well as their fathers and when it's a biological child, they really should be nursing from their mother to get the proper nutrition. At least, that's the healthiest way to be. Fathers can't produce breast milk.
Sorry, but none of these leftists are going to understand all of that. They have the empathy capacity of insects.

Sorry, but none of these leftists are going to understand all of that. They have the empathy capacity of insects.

Yeah, but my point was still that at some point in their lifetime the child was going to realize that they were deprived of having a mother or father and probably going to hate the people who adopted him or her. I'm adopted myself so I couldn't get the breast milk thing, but I would still feel really hurt if I didn't have a mommy or daddy like the other kids.

Well besides that there's a strong maternal bond between a mother and baby/child that a father can't hav

Really irrelevant if the mother isn't interested in keeping the baby.

I'm not saying that they don't love their children, but they need their mothers as well as their fathers and when it's a biological child, they really should be nursing from their mother to get the proper nutrition. At least, that's the healthiest way to be. Fathers can't produce breast milk.

And maybe when we have a perfect world that will happen.

Yeah, but my point was still that at some point in their lifetime the child was going to realize that they were deprived of having a mother or father and probably going to hate the people who adopted him or her.

Now you are just flailing over a failed position.

I'm adopted myself so I couldn't get the breast milk thing, but I would still feel really hurt if I didn't have a mommy or daddy like the other kids.

Beats an orphanage.

Really irrelevant if the mother isn't interested in keeping the baby.

What if she wants to though but doesn't feel like she has a say if she doesn't want to wind up as the bad guy?

No silly.

The way you are suppose to have babies is, find a good surrogate with strong teeth and nice hair. Just roam the streets for some unsuspecting stranger.

Then you calmly walk up to them and ask them if they would mind carrying your baby and then having the baby and then giving you their baby.

That is the way mother nature intended it.
Or you go to a fertility clinic which, btw, were originally started to help out hetero couples.

See post #6. Plus it would just be way too confusing for the child to understand like in my OP.
Well, maybe YOU would be con-fused. Our daughter wasn't.

Funny story, when she was born we thought she'd call my wife "Mom" and me "Nonbee" for non-biological. As all parents know, kids make their own rules...we were both "Mom". If she called out and the wrong one answered, she'd just say, "no, the other one".... :cool:

Forum List

Back