How Do Gay Parents Explain How Babies Are Born?

Species need to procreate to survive. True homosexuals (if we are to take the name literally) can never do that so they're not even a separate species in the first place. They are of members of the Homo sapien species who are in dire need of mental help. I do not hate them nor am I bigoted toward them. They just need help.
I read your shit in this thread.

Serious question because picture this; Little five year old Annie or Andrew goes up to his or her two daddies or two mommies and asks them this very question. Obviously they're going to tell them that it takes a mommy and a daddy to make a baby right?

So the very next question is going to probably be well where is their mommy or daddy? They respond with the fact that they gave them up. So the child would probably ask didn't they love them?

Most likely they'll respond with yes. So now the child is probably wondering why they got taken away from them. Then they'll be told because two daddies or two mommies can't make a baby and if they're in this situation they'll probably be what about Aunt David?

"She says that she's a woman now and can make babies. So a mommy can change into a daddy."

I swear what this generation is doing to kids these days is really frustrating me. Confusing the heck out of these poor innocent little beings.
I am sure they use visual aids.

Species need to procreate to survive. True homosexuals (if we are to take the name literally) can never do that so they're not even a separate species in the first place. They are of members of the Homo sapien species who are in dire need of mental help. I do not hate them nor am I bigoted toward them. They just need help.
What makes you thing homersexuals can't procreate?

Forum List

Back