How Do Gay Parents Explain How Babies Are Born?

Nope. It takes a man and a woman (they don't need to be married to produce crotch droppings). Kids are much smarter than creeps like you like to think. Stay away from the little ones.
Gay 'parents' produce gay offspring by taking the progeny of a hetero coupling and grooming. That's how they 'procreate.' You know this?

You said you were adopted.

Is that the reason you are using for 'not being normal'.

What does that have to do with anything?
Why don't you quote Road Runner ......AKA @fjb and ask her?

Yeah, but my point was still that at some point in their lifetime the child was going to realize that they were deprived of having a mother or father and probably going to hate the people who adopted him or her. I'm adopted myself

What was your irrelevant question?
OK, why would a homosexual have sex with the opposite sex? Seems if they do, they are still essentially hetero. Think of it as a philosophical question if you get the flutters answering.

OK, why would a homosexual have sex with the opposite sex? Seems if they do, they are still essentially hetero. Think of it as a philosophical question if you get the flutters answering.
IDK, I can't get into the mind of a homosexual, not would I like to.

But you keep it as your obsession, it seems to keep you on that angry, RWI homophobic mindset that controls you.

The same way heterosexual parents explain.

d6c951dfe9bbb3b8f8cb5cc02be1050f.gif

IDK, I can't get into the mind of a homosexual, not would I like to.

But you keep it as your obsession, it seems to keep you on that angry, RWI homophobic mindset that controls you.
Your projections are childish and stupid. No one asked you to get into anyone’s mind, dufus.

You did. why would a homosexual have sex with the opposite sex?
THAT query requires you to get inside the homo’s mind? You have no guess or comment? Doesn’t it seem weird to you that a homosexual would have sex with the opposite sex?

THAT query requires you to get inside the homo’s mind? You have no guess or comment? Doesn’t it seem weird to you that a homosexual would have sex with the opposite sex?
You think a lot about homo stuff, don't ya?

This thread is the dumbest shit I read in a long time

You think a lot about homo stuff, don't ya?

This thread is the dumbest shit I read in a long time
I am posting to the subject of the thread, unlike you, who likes to just take vacuous, insulting, cheap shots at anyone who runs afoul of your arrogance.

I am posting to the subject of the thread, unlike you, who likes to just take vacuous, insulting, cheap shots at anyone who runs afoul of your arrogance.
It's your favorite subject. You like to describe gay people as something like a different species. You do that because you are a bigot.

Read the thread title again

It's your favorite subject. You like to describe gay people as something like a different species. You do that because you are a bigot.
Species need to procreate to survive. True homosexuals (if we are to take the name literally) can never do that so they're not even a separate species in the first place. They are of members of the Homo sapien species who are in dire need of mental help. I do not hate them nor am I bigoted toward them. They just need help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back