How did we let this happen in America a Christian majority country?- most Islamic countries have a more honorable society then we do right now.

Six or seven countries more honorable? I think you protest too much FDR. I think you are a either a foreign troll or a domestic anarchist.
Hey pal, if you’re ever here for a conversation, let me know. I make two really detailed posts, and each of your responses are the same as before.

Six or seven Muslim countries might even be more than that.

Have a nice day and maybe one day you can visit the Middle East and you can see what a low divorce rate looks like. You can see what a low child born out of wedlock rate looks like. Do you want to respond to these actual points?

Talk about drug addiction in America, you can talk about young men in this country who are single and depressed. Or not I mean, you can just keep saying what you’re saying. I don’t know if you wanna have a conversation or not. It’s up to you brother. Hope you have a great day

And those who draw comic books to insult Jesus and Mohammed that is a criminal action in my view. Those types of people should maybe be arrested. We might have a stronger society in America if we have that type of law. its something to consider

And frankly, these things aren’t even comic books it’s a way to make men weak and into simps. That’s what those publications do they make men weak. And I think it’s a great thing that so many men around the world are rejecting that type of material and turning to strength and honor.

The anti-Muslim comics that’s just as offensive as when the third Reich officials would draw cartoons of Jewish figures and Jewish figures of history, and show them as monsters or the most ugly people you can imagine.

This thread is backed up by facts… take a city like Dubai. It is 90% made of immigrants and yet it is the safest city in the world.

This is no longer the 1990s it’s not even the 2010s new things have occurred in the Middle East. Great advancement have been made in a relatively short period of time.

The radical atheists, like Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins they are yesterday’s news. Nobody really follow those people anymore or pays attention to them. Now it’s all about being healthy, strong, physically fit, following honor and traditions. We see a lot of that from the Middle East.

Forum List

Back