How did we let this happen in America a Christian majority country?- most Islamic countries have a more honorable society then we do right now.

There's no death penalty for homosexuality in Islam. The bunch they hanged in Iran had raped little boys.
One example does not make a case. While death for homosexuality may not be explicitly written in the Koran, harsh penalties and condemnation are a part of many hadiths. I’m not an expert on hadiths, but these days examples are only a few keystrokes away. Like I’ve said before check the testimonies of people who grew up in the faith and tell me gays don’t fear for their lives, extra-judicially if not legally.

Where did you live in the Muslim world?

Arab culture is conservative and dignified. They don't have public sexual behavior.
Hardly my point. People shouldn’t be harassed or fear for their lives for having their heads uncovered or speaking their minds. Once again, I’m not anti-Muslim, but anti-Islamic. I haven’t lived there, but have listened extensively to those who have and escaped.

Hardly my point. People shouldn’t be harassed or fear for their lives for having their heads uncovered or speaking their minds. Once again, I’m not anti-Muslim, but anti-Islamic. I haven’t lived there, but have listened extensively to those who have and escaped.
It's their choice..their tradition and culture, not yours.

Listen to people who have left the catholic church or LDS or Jehovahs Witnesses.

One example does not make a case. While death for homosexuality may not be explicitly written in the Koran, harsh penalties and condemnation are a part of many hadiths. I’m not an expert on hadiths, but these days examples are only a few keystrokes away. Like I’ve said before check the testimonies of people who grew up in the faith and tell me gays don’t fear for their lives, extra-judicially if not legally.

The hadiths came from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad. Very few are authenticated.

As we know when it comes to any religion, it’s going to be interpreted by humans. And that’s why we have different denominations of religions and even within denominations there’s different ideologies. It’s always been the case, and it always will be the case.

I admire the types of Arab nationalists and Muslims from the 1980s and 1990s. Specifically the people of Iraq. If I could be anything else in a different life. I would be an Arab Christian.

And so there are masses of Arab nationalists, who admired the likes of Gamel Nasser of Egypt. These are Muslims who believe that it’s fine for a woman to work. That it is wrong to kill somebody for leaving Islam which, by the way, is the law on the books of some countries but that type of penalties for “apostasy” is not carried out in the modern era by any state, it’s only done by the Al-Qaeda people, and those Al qaeda people are just about gone off the face of the Earth.

Besides in the Koran, it says that Christians can get to heaven.

When’s the last time you heard about a Muslim terror attack? They’re almost extinct. Now we have the issue with young white men and women in America. Some of them are transgender’s and they’re going on mass shooting spree’s. They don’t have any religion they don’t have any faith.

I admire the millions of Muslims in the world who rejected far left extremism who rejected Extremis LGBTQ rhetoric. Who want their countries to look strong and healthy. And I admire these types of Arab and Muslim majority societies where women wear dresses and men wear suits and they care about how they look, they treat each other with respect, they care about the religion, and they protect the historical monuments.
Denominations is a term used to white-wash the religious pathology in the first place. The islamochristian pathology is the belief in a non-existent entity that cares about those who align with any denomination. The deception of denomination freedom is the use of the preposition "of" rather than the preposition that affords the actual liberty: "from."

It's their choice..their tradition and culture, not yours.

Listen to people who have left the catholic church or LDS or Jehovahs Witnesses.
Whataboutism?!?! I feel embarrassed for you. You’re falling into the same trap as the Trumpistas. Saying “it’s their culture” ignores the fact of the restrictions and danger people who don’t share their notions are subjected to and those include their own countrymen, who don’t share their feelings.

Whataboutism?!?! I feel embarrassed for you. You’re falling into the same trap as the Trumpistas. Saying “it’s their culture” ignores the fact of the restrictions and danger people who don’t share their notions are subjected to and those include their own countrymen, who don’t share their feelings.

When I went to Arabia in 1950 I was told, we aren't here to change their culture, religion, government etc. We are here to get oil.

Americans are so stupid they think their way is the only way and try to impose that on others.

When I went to Arabia in 1950 I was told, we aren't here to change their culture, religion, government etc. We are here to get oil.

Americans are so stupid they think their way is the only way and try to impose that on others.
Imposition? Freedom! They should not be able to impose their values on others. Can’t do anything about what happens in SA. All I can do is warn those in secular societies, like those claiming that Islam is a feminist religion, when a reading of Chapter 4 of the Koran easily proves that notion false.

Headcovering pathologies are as janus-faced as homosexuals in Islam. The contradiction is that atheists may as well be homosexual according to that religion, the punishment (ostracized from society) will be very similar due to deviations that threaten the theologian's / state agent's control.

As an example, Dunkards of the Great Plains boasting of no divorces (it's forbidden) amongst the congregation mean that a docile population is under control.

Dunkards
'....headcovering....'

Imposition? Freedom! They should not be able to impose their values on others. Can’t do anything about what happens in SA. All I can do is warn those in secular societies, like those claiming that Islam is a feminist religion, when a reading of Chapter 4 of the Koran easily proves that notion false.
Women in Islam had more rights than women in the US and Europe until the 1950s.

In terms of having a robust society built on honorable value, you know an honor Society. We see this all over the Muslim majority countries. With exception to Turkey and Albania which are more or less a secular government… there are now a number of Muslim majority countries which are more honorable compared to America.

Because of the far left extremism and more warmongering neoconservatives …. the United States is dealing with problems that we have not dealt with before. There have been some good advancements on freedom of speech with things like Twitter and YouTube giving Americans more free speech. But we still have drug addiction, broken families, we have government officials telling us incorrectly that America is an evil racist, imperialistic country …

It’s an embarrassment a disgrace to American history. In the middle eastern countries, people are proud of the glorious Arab and Islamic history, which gave us things like mathematics, and they advanced many of the scholarly fields.

For the gulf countries, like the united Arab Emirati‘s and Saudi Arabia their families are stronger, people are very well mannered. People care about faith. There’s growing freedom. Women are doctors, lawyers, teachers politicians there are gay folks, but no sex change operations for 10-year-olds. There are probably still some people in the western world who are so brainwashed that they still think that people in these countries get stoned to death, which, of course they don’t. Meanwhile, in America, we have mass poverty. mass drug addiction issues. Broken families.

The middle class in the UAE is strong. There’s nice weather. You can go out to the club beautiful women, beautiful people.

We have catching up to do in the United States. Thankfully, things are happening positive development are happening in America. We just have to fix our economy and confront the drug issues. And we need to be more traditional and honorable in America. It’s gonna be a great summer for sure.
"Honour" in arab states generally means killing your sister for looking at a stranger.

You christo fascists are pushing your luck. I dont care what you do in your own cults. But I do object to you rubbing my nose in it.

Keep your crazy beliefs to yourself. Normal folk dont want any part of it.

"Honour" in arab states generally means killing your sister for looking at a stranger.

You christo fascists are pushing your luck. I dont care what you do in your own cults. But I do object to you rubbing my nose in it.

Nonsense. Honor killing is not Islamic.. They treat it as murder.

On the other hand, rebellion against the Crown due to population control is the same rebellion against the theologian's control pathology.

Forum List

Back