How did we let this happen in America a Christian majority country?- most Islamic countries have a more honorable society then we do right now.

In terms of having a robust society built on honorable value, you know an honor Society. We see this all over the Muslim majority countries. With exception to Turkey and Albania which are more or less a secular government… there are now a number of Muslim majority countries which are more honorable compared to America.

Because of the far left extremism and more warmongering neoconservatives …. the United States is dealing with problems that we have not dealt with before. There have been some good advancements on freedom of speech with things like Twitter and YouTube giving Americans more free speech. But we still have drug addiction, broken families, we have government officials telling us incorrectly that America is an evil racist, imperialistic country …

It’s an embarrassment a disgrace to American history. In the middle eastern countries, people are proud of the glorious Arab and Islamic history, which gave us things like mathematics, and they advanced many of the scholarly fields.

For the gulf countries, like the united Arab Emirati‘s and Saudi Arabia their families are stronger, people are very well mannered. People care about faith. There’s growing freedom. Women are doctors, lawyers, teachers politicians there are gay folks, but no sex change operations for 10-year-olds. There are probably still some people in the western world who are so brainwashed that they still think that people in these countries get stoned to death, which, of course they don’t. Meanwhile, in America, we have mass poverty. mass drug addiction issues. Broken families.

The middle class in the UAE is strong. There’s nice weather. You can go out to the club beautiful women, beautiful people.

We have catching up to do in the United States. Thankfully, things are happening positive development are happening in America. We just have to fix our economy and confront the drug issues. And we need to be more traditional and honorable in America. It’s gonna be a great summer for sure.
A couple of weeks ago I predicted that Right-wingers will start trying to ally with fundamentalist muslims and admire them -- all due to their shared hatred of "gays" -- and when I did that.....Rightwingers on this board clutched their pearls...

2 weeks later....and here we are.....hateful people are very predictable......

A couple of weeks ago I predicted that Right-wingers will start trying to ally with fundamentalist muslims and admire them -- all due to their shared hatred of "gays" -- and when I did that.....Rightwingers on this board clutched their pearls...

2 weeks later....and here we are.....hateful people are very predictable......

They don't hate gays. They hate pedophiles.

Where did you live in the middle east?

They don't hate gays. They hate pedophiles.

Where did you live in the middle east?
Fundamentalists of ALL religions hate gays.......and gays and pedos are one and the same for most of them...stop getting your panties in a bunch because you are partial to muslims...

In fact, the whole "pedophile" thing is funny for a follower of Muhammad to bring up, don't you think?

Fundamentalists of ALL religions hate gays.......and gays and pedos are one and the same for most of them...stop getting your panties in a bunch because you are partial to muslims...

In fact, the whole "pedophile" thing is funny for a follower of Muhammad to bring up, don't you think?

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19 when she married.

Fundamentalism in islam is completely different from Christian fundamentalism in Christianity.

Look up Fundamentals of Islam

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19 when she married.

Fundamentalism in islam is completely different from Christian fundamentalism in Christianity.

Look up Fundamentals of Islam
12 to 19, but I understand why would want to believe the 19

Still doesn't change a single word I said......the shared hatred of GAYS is what brings muslims and evangelicals together...and evangelicals are so on the losing side of this bullshit culture war that they are desperate enough to write these fanboy threads about muslim countries...

Too bad it came after these same evangelicals have been jerking off to the indiscriminate murder of the people in these Muslim countries for 3 decades..

Islam is hardly an ideology I’d care to emulate. I find nothing honorable about killing a family member who transgresses their code. It’s a misogynistic culture that belies what you say about freedoms. Are those who believe what you say really Muslims? Chapter 4 of the Koran outlines how men are superior to women, for example being entitled to only half the inheritance of a male sibling, the testimony of a man being worth that of two women and the right of a man to beat his wife for disobedience. “Moderate” muslims may say that’s not their belief, but then according to their tradition, they are contradicting the direct Word of God and could see themselves severely punished or killed by more conservative Muslims.
You don’t have to believe me in regard to what is, IMO, a fascistic ideology masquerading as a religion. Check out some of the ex-Muslim channels on YouTube and get info from the horse’s mouth, not apologists.
You know very little about Islam or Muslims. Why don't you check out youtube for videos of ex Christians, Mormons, Jehovahs Witnesses etc.

12 to 19, but I understand why would want to believe the 19

Still doesn't change a single word I said......the shared hatred of GAYS is what brings muslims and evangelicals together...and evangelicals are so on the losing side of this bullshit culture war that they are desperate enough to write these fanboy threads about muslim countries...

Too bad it came after these same evangelicals have been jerking off to the indiscriminate murder of the people in these Muslim countries for 3 decades..
Gay Arabs are sons, daughters, grandchildren .

In their culture gays are invisible because there's no public expression of sexuality for heterosexual either.

You know very little about Islam or Muslims. Why don't you check out youtube for videos of ex Christians, Mormons, Jehovahs Witnesses etc.
None of what you are saying changes a single thing as it relates to why evangelicals are trying to align with radical Muslim fundamentalists......hating gay people....

Pedophilia is already against the law, so let's not pretend that is what this is about...this is about trying to use the power of the state to persecute and demonize gay people under the banner of "protecting children from pedos" -- which is very telling, because you never see these evangelicals praising the Catholic Church like they are doing Muslims these days....wonder why...

In their culture gays are invisible because there's no public expression of sexuality for heterosexual either.
Ok bro...like I said, you are in your feelings and trying your best to obfuscate from the fact that EVERY FUNDAMENTALIST RELIGION DEMONIZES GAYS

"It is a rare oasis of LGBTQ acceptance – not only in Indonesia, but across the far-flung Muslim world. Many Muslim nations criminalize gay sex — including World Cup host Qatar. LGBTQ people routinely are rejected by their families, denounced by Islamic authorities, hounded by security forces, and limited to clandestine social lives. Appeals for change from LGBTQ-friendly nations are routinely dismissed as unwarranted outside interference."

I don't have to be a Christian or a Muslim to know this.....

What I’ve said is true, if you actually do some research. Be.aware I’m not bashing Muslims, since most were born into it. I’m talking about the fascist ideology of Islam. One is not free to do what wants in an Islamic state, as compared to secular states, which should be apparent to anyone that’s visited or listened to those who’ve escaped.

None of what you are saying changes a single thing as it relates to why evangelicals are trying to align with radical Muslim fundamentalists......hating gay people....

Pedophilia is already against the law, so let's not pretend that is what this is about...this is about trying to use the power of the state to persecute and demonize gay people under the banner of "protecting children from pedos" -- which is very telling, because you never see these evangelicals praising the Catholic Church like they are doing Muslims these days....wonder why...
Lol 😂 you're mistaking what ISIS did to gays for mainstream Muslims.

Muslims don't align with evangelicals. That's absurd.

Ok bro...like I said, you are in your feelings and trying your best to obfuscate from the fact that EVERY FUNDAMENTALIST RELIGION DEMONIZES GAYS

"It is a rare oasis of LGBTQ acceptance – not only in Indonesia, but across the far-flung Muslim world. Many Muslim nations criminalize gay sex — including World Cup host Qatar. LGBTQ people routinely are rejected by their families, denounced by Islamic authorities, hounded by security forces, and limited to clandestine social lives. Appeals for change from LGBTQ-friendly nations are routinely dismissed as unwarranted outside interference."

I don't have to be a Christian or a Muslim to know this.....
Bet the author didn't spend any time in the Arab world.

Africa is very different.

Judea/Christian philosophy is at the core of American foundational culture. That foundational culture must be eroded and eradicated for communism/globalism to successfully take hold in America. Islam is moot. That’s why demmunists get away with incredible dichotomies that conflict with Islam. They’re concern is American culture and that’s Christian-based.
Actually, Enlightenment philosophy is the core of American foundational government.

Lol 😂 you're mistaking what ISIS did to gays for mainstream Muslims.

Muslims don't align with evangelicals. That's absurd.
I am talking about fundamentalist-theocratic governments/churches/mosques whatever in both the Muslim and other fundamentalist religions.....

And right now, saying "No they're not!!!!!" isn't a retort sufficient enough to refute a word I said

Right now, in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen -- engaging in homosexual acts gets you the death penalty.....

Jordan I believe is one of the only countries were being gay is considered "legal" -- meaning, you won't be criminally charged for being gay

You are more than welcome to refute this by naming me the specific laws on the books that contradict anything I said...

As we know when it comes to any religion, it’s going to be interpreted by humans. And that’s why we have different denominations of religions and even within denominations there’s different ideologies. It’s always been the case, and it always will be the case.

I admire the types of Arab nationalists and Muslims from the 1980s and 1990s. Specifically the people of Iraq. If I could be anything else in a different life. I would be an Arab Christian.

And so there are masses of Arab nationalists, who admired the likes of Gamel Nasser of Egypt. These are Muslims who believe that it’s fine for a woman to work. That it is wrong to kill somebody for leaving Islam which, by the way, is the law on the books of some countries but that type of penalties for “apostasy” is not carried out in the modern era by any state, it’s only done by the Al-Qaeda people, and those Al qaeda people are just about gone off the face of the Earth.

Besides in the Koran, it says that Christians can get to heaven.

When’s the last time you heard about a Muslim terror attack? They’re almost extinct. Now we have the issue with young white men and women in America. Some of them are transgender’s and they’re going on mass shooting spree’s. They don’t have any religion they don’t have any faith.

I admire the millions of Muslims in the world who rejected far left extremism who rejected Extremis LGBTQ rhetoric. Who want their countries to look strong and healthy. And I admire these types of Arab and Muslim majority societies where women wear dresses and men wear suits and they care about how they look, they treat each other with respect, they care about the religion, and they protect the historical monuments.
You seem to be quite the apologist. I invite anyone interested to type ‘ex-Muslim’ into the YouTube or Google search bar and see what comes up. Watch the apologists and ‘dawah guys’, too, and see who makes more sense, is more believable or most importantly, think about under which conception of society you would want to live. The notion that people aren’t killed for being apostates is ludicrous. Apologists may saying, “but governments aren’t doing that” belies the fact that families and mobs often doing it themselves. For example, Pakistan is having a big problem with people being charged with blasphemy for petty reasons and being killed by mobs or individuals, that the police are unable or unwilling to stop. You don’t have to believe me. Do the research.

Culture does not enforce its norms with violence or incarceration; fascism does. Recognizing it in one’s own country can be easy, Beware of those wrapping it up in “culture”, when apologizing for others.

I am talking about fundamentalist-theocratic governments/churches/mosques whatever in both the Muslim and other fundamentalist religions.....

And right now, saying "No they're not!!!!!" isn't a retort sufficient enough to refute a word I said

Right now, in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen -- engaging in homosexual acts gets you the death penalty.....

Jordan I believe is one of the only countries were being gay is considered "legal" -- meaning, you won't be criminally charged for being gay

You are more than welcome to refute this by naming me the specific laws on the books that contradict anything I said...

There's no death penalty for homosexuality in Islam. The bunch they hanged in Iran had raped little boys.

Culture does not enforce its norms with violence or incarceration; fascism does. Recognizing it in one’s own country can be easy, Beware of those wrapping it up in “culture”, when apologizing for others.

Where did you live in the Muslim world?

Arab culture is conservative and dignified. They don't have public sexual behavior.

Forum List

Back