How delusional is newt gingrich?

Potential candidates like Gingrich and say ... Romney, well they may have the money but I don't think they are the candidates the American voters want to hear from. Gingrich and the like have been over-exposed in the political arena. It is in my humble opinion that the American voter wants to hear from someone new and fresh on the scene. At least that's what I want.

Gingrich could keep on doing what he's doing along with campaigning for other potential Republican candidates.

I know right...it was so much less impressive then Clinton cheating on his wife in the oval office amongst other locations.

I'm just poking fun at his excuse for it, I assume all politicians are moral scum, Clinton especially.

As am I neither side has any moral high ground to preach from.

Yeah and the ones who preach from the highest ground are usually the worst offenders.

Gingrich, Edwards, etc.

Potential candidates like Gingrich and say ... Romney, well they may have the money but I don't think they are the candidates the American voters want to hear from. Gingrich and the like have been over-exposed in the political arena. It is in my humble opinion that the American voter wants to hear from someone new and fresh on the scene. At least that's what I want.

Gingrich could keep on doing what he's doing along with campaigning for other potential Republican candidates.

Problem is.....that's what the libs wanted when Obama became president, look where that got us. :(

Give him a break, his patriotism caused him to cheat on his wife. She told him if he slept with her she'd tell him where Osama was.

I know right...it was so much less impressive then Clinton cheating on his wife in the oval office amongst other locations.

Clinton didn't cheat on his wife! He was simply blown away by the pressures of the job of being President...:lol:

Amen. I know whenever I'm feeling blown away I feel like getting blown too.

Sadly, Gingrich has a shot... even Obama can't spin himself out of the reality of 35,000,000 unemployed, $5 gas, inflation, a tanking U.S. dollar, soaring energy costs, $14,000,000,000,000 debt, massive deficits, Obamacare, etc. And the UBL thing is quickly becoming a distant "who gives a fuck" to most Americans scramling to get $100 to fill up their car to drive to the unemployment office to collect $200 to put towards their $1,000 mortgage on their house that's worth half what's owed on it.

Last edited:

Problem is.....that's what the libs wanted when Obama became president, look where that got us. :(

A valid point .. I agree. Question is, is it a chance worth taking? Or do we stay within our comfort zone with the known candidates like Gingrich?

A valid point .. I agree. Question is, is it a chance worth taking? Or do we stay within our comfort zone with the known candidates like Gingrich?

It is in my humble opinion that the American voter wants to hear from someone new and fresh on the scene.

I know I do... sick to death of the same old crap for the last 15 years its been the choice of the better of two evils KNOWING full well nothing will change.

He told his first wife he was leaving her while she was in bed at the hospital with cancer.

He is a horrible person who also backs completely failed ideas for America

Failed ideas like that budget that gave Clinton the "Surplus" you love to brag about lol...

Obama is a great person with failed ideas that have helped destroy America.

Obama bails out the rich and said “it’s the last thing I wanted to do” while the middle class was on its death bed.

Last edited:
Give him a break, his patriotism caused him to cheat on his wife. She told him if he slept with her she'd tell him where Osama was.

Clinton didn't cheat on his wife! He was simply blown away by the pressures of the job of being President...:lol:

I'm not defending Newt here but it is amazing that when a Democrat does it (Clinton) it's more than ok, but if it's a Republican!!!!!!!

what was impressive was newt cheating on his wife while impeaching clinton for cheating on his wife. :thup:

LOL well you have a point there..

I'm waiting to see where anyone impeached Clinton for cheating... Here I thought it was for lying under oath... or is this another instance of a Democrat lying but in a necessary good way but if a Republican does it (90% of planned parenthood is abortions) it's evil?

Forum List

Back