How delusional is newt gingrich?

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
he thinks he has a chance at being elected anything, and he thinks his third wife (the one he cheated on his second wife with) will help him.

:rofl:

"As he prepares for a Republican presidential primary run — he said Monday that he would formally declare his intentions on Wednesday — Mr. Gingrich is presenting himself as a family man who has embraced Catholicism and found God, with his wife as a kind of character witness. Depending on one’s point of view, she is a reminder of his complicated past, or his secret political weapon."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/10/us/politics/10gingrich.html?hp

How delusional?

Given Nixon's rep was rehabilitated by enough people that we flew the flag at half mast to honor his passing?

I'd say not as delusional as good civil logic might incline us to hope.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I like Newt. I think he is an intelligent man and he at least acts Presidential. However, due to his many skeletons in the closet, he would be better off seeking employment as a used car salesman.

I don't think he's delusional.... I think he may see things differently... just as many other potential candidates do...

I really don't have anything big against Newt.... but I also do not think he'd win

Give him a break, his patriotism caused him to cheat on his wife. She told him if he slept with her she'd tell him where Osama was.

• Thanks
He told his first wife he was leaving her while she was in bed at the hospital with cancer.

He is a horrible person who also backs completely failed ideas for America

Newt needs to stay being a Scholar for which he is uniquely suited. As for his other problem's since when did Morals or personal responsibility suddenly become an issue just looking at the douche waffles we have in office today pretty well eradicates any worries about being called out on ones Morals or lack thereof .

Newt needs to stay being a Scholar for which he is uniquely suited. As for his other problem's since when did Morals or personal responsibility suddenly become an issue just looking at the douche waffles we have in office today pretty well eradicates any worries about being called out on ones Morals or lack thereof .

You might have a point here. All the politicians in DC have the morals of an alley cat.

Give him a break, his patriotism caused him to cheat on his wife. She told him if he slept with her she'd tell him where Osama was.

I know right...it was so much less impressive then Clinton cheating on his wife in the oval office amongst other locations.

Newt discovered that when he wrapped himself in the flag, the feel of the fabric against his naked skin made him horny.

With all the p-r people these guys are surrounded by, the time to think up a lie, make another excuse, etc, this is the excuse he gives?

I know right...it was so much less impressive then Clinton cheating on his wife in the oval office amongst other locations.

I'm just poking fun at his excuse for it, I assume all politicians are moral scum, Clinton especially.

what was impressive was newt cheating on his wife while impeaching clinton for cheating on his wife. :thup:

Clinton didn't cheat on his wife! He was simply blown away by the pressures of the job of being President...:lol:

what was impressive was newt cheating on his wife while impeaching clinton for cheating on his wife. :thup:

Isn't that called "multi-tasking"?:confused:

I'm just poking fun at his excuse for it, I assume all politicians are moral scum, Clinton especially.

As am I neither side has any moral high ground to preach from.

LOL well you have a point there..

• Thanks

Forum List

Back