Newt Gingrich Tells RNC To End Debates, Get Behind Trump: ‘This Race Is OVER’

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Gingrich is not telling us something we do not know. It is a waste of time and money. It also helps the Democrats.

“Donald Trump will be the nominee. They might as well quit having the various debates because they don’t work, they’re not helping everybody… Trump will be the nominee, and the question for everybody now is: do you want to see Joe Biden reelected, or do you want to help Donald Trump? There’s no middle ground here, I don’t think,” he said.

Gingrich is not telling us something we do not know. It is a waste of time and money. It also helps the Democrats.

“Donald Trump will be the nominee. They might as well quit having the various debates because they don’t work, they’re not helping everybody… Trump will be the nominee, and the question for everybody now is: do you want to see Joe Biden reelected, or do you want to help Donald Trump? There’s no middle ground here, I don’t think,” he said.

Correct. The evil has to be removed from the White House.

Everybody, and I mean absolutely everybody but trump has turned their back on Newt. Trump is the only thing keeping Newt from becoming nothing more than a vague memory of idiots passed. Of course he is going to be one of trump's loudest cheerleaders.

Everybody, and I mean absolutely everybody but trump has turned their back on Newt. Trump is the only thing keeping Newt from becoming nothing more than a vague memory of idiots passed. Of course he is going to be one of trump's loudest cheerleaders.
FOX is not helping? He is on FOX a lot. Try thinking before you post.

Liberals should put their head between their legs, where they mostly keep it...:p

Forum List

Back