Poll: Majority Want Newt Back as Speaker

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Poll: Majority Want Newt Back as Speaker​

QUOTE: Newt Gingrich, who served as House Speaker from 1995-99, is the overwhelming choice of likely Republican voters for the seat after the ouster of Rep. Kevin McCarthy, according to a poll released Wednesday.
Gingrich was chosen by 53% of 850 respondents in an InsiderAdvantage survey conducted Tuesday, scoring 42 percentage points higher than his nearest competition, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who announced his candidacy Wednesday.
Although Gingrich has been out of public office for several years, he remains eligible to serve because the position does not require that the speaker be an elected member of the House

OP COMMENT: This is a fantastic idea. Newt was the best, and he is also a Trump supporter.

He's "only" 80.....Why not? ;)

Sadly the dems of today are not the dems of the late 80s/early 90s, he could not work with them now as he did then.....What he could do I think is stand on the gop side to the point he makes them play ball or else.

I swear, I watched Jim Jordan this morning going on and I was wondering when he was coming up for air he was so long-winded.....After he finally got done I could not remember a fuckin' word he said.

Sadly the dems of today are not the dems of the late 80s/early 90s, he could not work with them now as he did then.....What he could do I think is stand on the gop side to the point he makes them play ball or else.

I swear, I watched Jim Jordan this morning going on and I was wondering when he was coming up for air he was so long-winded.....After he finally got done I could not remember a fuckin' word he said.
He couldn't work with them then....He was the Trump of his time.

QUOTE: Newt Gingrich, who served as House Speaker from 1995-99, is the overwhelming choice of likely Republican voters for the seat after the ouster of Rep. Kevin McCarthy, according to a poll released Wednesday.
Gingrich was chosen by 53% of 850 respondents in an InsiderAdvantage survey conducted Tuesday, scoring 42 percentage points higher than his nearest competition, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who announced his candidacy Wednesday.
Although Gingrich has been out of public office for several years, he remains eligible to serve because the position does not require that the speaker be an elected member of the House

OP COMMENT: This is a fantastic idea. Newt was the best, and he is also a Trump supporter.

He wants to expel Gaetz. Fuck him.

Fantastic?
You have to be kidding.

385321101_10224651089644895_7539843622132266380_n.jpg

I get that.

Every time you start talking about guns my mind wanders.....but sometimes I learn something.

Forum List

Back