Poll: Majority Want Newt Back as Speaker

This ball started rolling when he didn't just wave the white flag on the debt ceiling, he went full Vichy collaborationist.

He controlled the agenda and calendar, and could have put the traditional seven spending bills onto the floor for debate, markups, amendments and such back in the late spring....He didn't do that.....Instead, he did like all who came before him did; he put it all off until the fiscal year was closing in and it was govern by contrived "crisis" yet again.

McCarthy did it to himself.
Wait. Do you realize the gop negotiated a bill amongst it's own members, AND THEN the TP voted it down?

View attachment 838652

THE RACE IS ON. I am wondering how much of a shot Scalice has at winning , if it's not a secret ballot.
F7UUW9~1.JPG

McCarthy wasn't speaker when the 23 budget passed, and there hasn't been separate committee budgets for near 40 years now ... but .... what tied up the teaparty from getting one? McCarthy? please. You have no answers, and I don't choose to deal with your fantasies.

Not that I'm totally displeased with the TP's incompetence. IF Biden can get his electrodes working, perhaps the dems can do something about amnesty and the border ... because the gop just flushed the econ issue down the drain.
The TP never existed.
It had no leaders and no official members.
It was just some invisible enemy the Democrats invented to target to distract leftists from what they (the Democrats) were doing to fuck everything up.

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I bet his ex wife would disagree.

While Newt and his first wife, Jackie Battley, were separated, Newt learned she had filed for divorce and was seeking alimony and custody of their two children. Nice guy Newt, then went to her hospital room and argued with her over it all... Jackie Battley had earlier undergone cancer surgery and was now in the hospital again, recovering from surgery to remove a tumor.

What a nice guy. Yeah, right.
Yes, I know all about it. It is the ancient past at this point. Haven't you ever done something you later regretted of felt ashamed of? Moreover, you and I know nothing of the inner workings of Newt and his woman when this happened. Thus, your reply is simply irrelevant.

Poll: Majority Want Newt Back as Speaker​

QUOTE: Newt Gingrich, who served as House Speaker from 1995-99, is the overwhelming choice of likely Republican voters for the seat after the ouster of Rep. Kevin McCarthy, according to a poll released Wednesday.
Gingrich was chosen by 53% of 850 respondents in an InsiderAdvantage survey conducted Tuesday, scoring 42 percentage points higher than his nearest competition, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who announced his candidacy Wednesday.
Although Gingrich has been out of public office for several years, he remains eligible to serve because the position does not require that the speaker be an elected member of the House

OP COMMENT: This is a fantastic idea. Newt was the best, and he is also a Trump supporter.
I don’t.

Yes, I know all about it. It is the ancient past at this point. Haven't you ever done something you later regretted of felt ashamed of? Moreover, you and I know nothing of the inner workings of Newt and his woman when this happened. Thus, your reply is simply irrelevant.
It was a reply to your pathetic post: "Newt was my rep in the House for several years. He is a good man."

good man, right. :blowpop:

Yet you and your kind know all about the inner lives and the minds of people you all constantly, personally attack.

You're such a fucking hypocrite.

It was a reply to your pathetic post: "Newt was my rep in the House for several years. He is a good man."

good man, right. :blowpop:
He's a good man. I will not stand in judgment of any man and condemn them merely to twiddling a new twat. Are you gay?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I bet his ex wife would disagree.

While Newt and his first wife, Jackie Battley, were separated, Newt learned she had filed for divorce and was seeking alimony and custody of their two children. Nice guy Newt, then went to her hospital room and argued with her over it all... Jackie Battley had earlier undergone cancer surgery and was now in the hospital again, recovering from surgery to remove a tumor.

What a nice guy. Yeah, right.
This one triggered so many here.

So many of the haters that run with personal attacks on everyone in sight -- like Trump does.

Friggin whiners, and snowflakes.

The TP never existed.
It had no leaders and no official members.
It was just some invisible enemy the Democrats invented to target to distract leftists from what they were doing to fuck everything up.

No Democrat has crashed the economy but every Republican President since Reagan has done so, except Bush 41. Democrats had to dig your sorry asses out of the fiscal mess Republicans keep making of the economy and the budget, since Reagan was elected.

So please, bitch, let's be clear on who is "Fucking everything up"

No Democrat has crashed the economy but every Republican President since Reagan has done so, except Bush 41. Democrats had to dig your sorry asses out of the fiscal mess Republicans keep making of the economy and the budget, since Reagan was elected.

So please, bitch, let's be clear on who is "Fucking everything up"
You should be Speaker in North Korea, foul mouthed skank

Poll: Majority Want Newt Back as Speaker​

QUOTE: Newt Gingrich, who served as House Speaker from 1995-99, is the overwhelming choice of likely Republican voters for the seat after the ouster of Rep. Kevin McCarthy, according to a poll released Wednesday.
Gingrich was chosen by 53% of 850 respondents in an InsiderAdvantage survey conducted Tuesday, scoring 42 percentage points higher than his nearest competition, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who announced his candidacy Wednesday.
Although Gingrich has been out of public office for several years, he remains eligible to serve because the position does not require that the speaker be an elected member of the House

OP COMMENT: This is a fantastic idea. Newt was the best, and he is also a Trump supporter.
Don't think I don't hate these treasonous liberal bitches as much as the next right minded guy but Newt!?

You should be Speaker in North Korea, foul mouthed skank
I agree. For a republican Bush was a total loser. He pulled off the first billions to the oil companies to look into Hydrogen filling stations to fuel a gas cars don't run on. But these democRats falling for it again for $ 7 billion just how stupid are they?!

I agree. For a republican Bush was a total loser. He pulled off the first billions to the oil companies to look into Hydrogen filling stations to fuel a gas cars don't run on. But these democRats falling for it again for $ 7 billion just how stupid are they?!
Pretty sure "Votar Roja" got banned for whatever reason.

I can think of quite a few, but none I'm mentioning in open chat, and I didn't see any major rules violations by that poster.

None that I'll admit to. :D

Forum List

Back