CDZ How can people live with themselves?

When the day came, I couldn't do it. But that doesn't mean I want to take away anyone else's right to make that choice. A is right; it is not an easy decision to make. The fact that so many women who have abortions are married leads me to believe that many families can't afford another baby. The fact that our country does so little to support working mothers with affordable daycare and reasonable maternity leave makes it an impossible situation for some.

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

View attachment 80280
The new Holocaust

you know that's insane, right. but i always appreciate small government right-wingers who think government should be involved in personal decisions.

your personal preference does not dictate the constitutionally protected rights of women.

again, you're welcome.

You're conveniently ignoring the rights of the unborn.
The unborn has no rights since its survival depends on the mothers consent to use her body.

Its funny on how us guys teeter totter on this, you lean to the left I lean to the right. ...

Part of you says it's wrong but then you post it's the law, Part of me says it's wrong but yet I say nothing I can do about it regardles of the law. A women will do what she chooses with her own body.

You mean that selfish people who only think of themselves don't agree with.

no... from the perspective of it's none of your business.

It is when another human being's life is involved.

and your religious beliefs don't govern my constitutional rights.

But you would have us governed by your secular beliefs.

hypocrisy

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do

hypocrisy

No one is telling you that you are not allowed to give birth. Your post is an example of a logical fallacy called false equivalence..

Once a woman gets pregnant she should lose the right to do whatever she likes with her body because there's another human being involved.

And as a man who can never get pregnant you're certainly qualified to make that decision for all women.

I doubt many men who made it illegal to rape a woman were ever raped.
How do you know that?
Smoking tobacco is a constitutionally protected activity

No it's not.

By not being prohibited, it is.
No its not.

Yes, it is.

Once a woman gets pregnant she should lose the right to do whatever she likes with her body because there's another human being involved.

And as a man who can never get pregnant you're certainly qualified to make that decision for all women.

I doubt many men who made it illegal to rape a woman were ever raped.
How do you know that?
Smoking tobacco is a constitutionally protected activity

No it's not.

By not being prohibited, it is.
No its not.

Yes, it is.
No its not. Youre right to vote is protected by the constitution. Youre right to drive or smoke a cigarette are not because those are not rights.

hypocrisy

No one is telling you that you are not allowed to give birth. Your post is an example of a logical fallacy called false equivalence..

Your post is an example of not understanding what's being stated. The secular beliefs make it legal to murder innocent human beings.

hypocrisy

Your post is an example of not understanding what's being stated. The secular beliefs make it legal to murder innocent human beings.
Wrong. Its not legal to murder a human. You should look up what murder means before trying to use it in a sentence. Its obvious you have neglected to understand what it means.

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

View attachment 80280
The new Holocaust

you know that's insane, right. but i always appreciate small government right-wingers who think government should be involved in personal decisions.

your personal preference does not dictate the constitutionally protected rights of women.

again, you're welcome.

That's because the unborn have no rights. Not biblically nor Constitutionally.

God created miscarriages, and the means for women to terminate pregnancies. If every fetus was sacred, miscarriages wouldn't happen.

View attachment 80280
The new Holocaust

again, you're welcome.

That's because the unborn have no rights. Not biblically nor Constitutionally.

God created miscarriages, and the means for women to terminate pregnancies. If every fetus was sacred, miscarriages wouldn't happen.
Thats an outstanding point that never even occurred to me.

No its not. Youre right to vote is protected by the constitution. Youre right to drive or smoke a cigarette are not because those are not rights.

Your right to life lets you "choose where you want to live and the freedom to live however you like". This includes smoking tobacco as long as there isn't a law against it.

hypocrisy

Wrong. Its not legal to murder a human. You should look up what murder means before trying to use it in a sentence. Its obvious you have neglected to understand what it means.

I don't accept Roe v Wade. For me, it's murder.

View attachment 80280
The females that I know who have had an abortion seem to have been emotionally plagued by what they have done their whole lives.

I suspect therefore that it is very difficult for them to live with themselves.

It is probably no different than when a cop or soldier kills someone -- you feel it was necessary but it pains you to have done it anyway.

Of course the guilt trips that organized Christian religion plays on them most likely just makes things worse for them. Often times these females have abandoned religion altogether afterwards.

It all starts with stupid babes in high school or early in their careers when they were not smart enough to use a condom while playing romantic playgirl because "they can". Modern sexual liberation allows amateur females to play the game of fvcking-movie-starlet. They having seen romance girlie flicks their whole lives then want some of that action. They know boys are doing it too so they also want to. They are embarrassed about being virgins and want a real penis rather than just masturbation -- or so an old spinster woman explained the syndrome to me now in her old age from her reminiscence of high school senior year when she had just turned 18.

The human brain is not yet fully formed until age 25 or so and therefore kids under 25 make really stupid decisions.

Your right to life lets you "choose where you want to live and the freedom to live however you like". This includes smoking tobacco as long as there isn't a law against it.
Most people know that you cant have a law depriving you of a constitutional right as you claimed. I think you can now see the error in your logic.

Forum List

Back