CDZ How can people live with themselves?

Liberals have no problem with the killing of young human beings, all in the name of protecting a woman's freedom of choice, yet they would remove that same woman's freedom to choose to use a gun to protect herself and her children from an attacker. One has to wonder about their true motivation.

That's because that gun is 9 times more likely to harm that woman or one of her children, than it is to prevent an attack.

All abortions kill the child 100% of the time. But that doesn't seem to bother you. I guess if doctors used a 9mm hand gun to perform abortions, we'd see an end to abortions.
No. You would just see an end to doctors performing abortions with 9mm.

Your post is an example of not understanding what's being stated. The secular beliefs make it legal to murder innocent human beings.
Wrong. Its not legal to murder a human. You should look up what murder means before trying to use it in a sentence. Its obvious you have neglected to understand what it means.

I don't accept Roe v Wade. For me, it's murder.

No one cares if you accept it. That is your problem.

And your ignorance.

Your end goal is to make abortion like getting rid of a pimple..

Unacceptable..its a life to me

Have you ever asked a liberal whether or not there would be abortion in a perfect world?

Maybe you should.

Nobody wants the number of abortions to be plentiful. That you say such a silly thing is reason to mock you mercilessly.

Liberals are making attempts to reduce the number of abortions and are being met with opposition from the right. How's about getting your side to assist in that effort?

but that would require sex education and easy access to contraception. the rabid theocrat males on the right would rather "punish the harlots". if they were concerned about life, then women who were pregnant would be provided with education, job training and assistance to encourage them to have the child.

but why would the rabid mysoginists do that?

For one all my kids were born and for two did the title say just liberals? Nope I just tease liberals because they are the most vocal in the media on not caring and justifying murder under the law that was decided by a right wing majority supreme court

You acknowledge republican women get abortions.
But you only "tease" liberals about abortions eh?

XXXX -- mod edit Wilbur Right -- NOT CDZ compliant.
And btw it is none of your business what a woman decides to do about a pregnancy.

How many unwanted kids are you raising?

Last edited by a moderator:
but that would require sex education and easy access to contraception. the rabid theocrat males on the right would rather "punish the harlots". if they were concerned about life, then women who were pregnant would be provided with education, job training and assistance to encourage them to have the child.

but why would the rabid mysoginists do that?

I don't see any "rabid theocrat males" or "rabid mysoginists" in this forum but I for one (were I in the position to) would assist the pregnant as much as possible to encourage her to have the baby.

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

oh jeezus.... another rightwingnut theocratic male who wants to insert government into people's most personal business all the while shrieking about how much he hates government.

piss off.
It's murder.

no. murder is defined by statute. make your own decisions. your nic tells me you aren't smart enough to make your own, much less others'....particularly based upon theocratic wackiness that most of us don't agree with.

so there ya go.
Which means we can end all murder simply by making the killing of others legal. See how that works.

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

View attachment 80280
The new Holocaust

you know that's insane, right. but i always appreciate small government right-wingers who think government should be involved in personal decisions.

your personal preference does not dictate the constitutionally protected rights of women.

again, you're welcome.

You're conveniently ignoring the rights of the unborn.
A group of judges once decided that the unborn have no rights.

View attachment 80280
The new Holocaust

you know that's insane, right. but i always appreciate small government right-wingers who think government should be involved in personal decisions.

your personal preference does not dictate the constitutionally protected rights of women.

again, you're welcome.

You're conveniently ignoring the rights of the unborn.
A group of judges once decided that the unborn have no rights.

that's how our government works. if you want a place where theocratic extremists make the decisions, go live in iran.

oh jeezus.... another rightwingnut theocratic male who wants to insert government into people's most personal business all the while shrieking about how much he hates government.

piss off.
It's murder.

no. murder is defined by statute. make your own decisions. your nic tells me you aren't smart enough to make your own, much less others'....particularly based upon theocratic wackiness that most of us don't agree with.

so there ya go.
Which means we can end all murder simply by making the killing of others legal. See how that works.

your personal opinion as to what should be regulated isn't anyone's problem but yours.

feel free to make your own choices. leave everyone else alone.

The unborn has no rights since its survival depends on the mothers consent to use her body.

By this absurd assertion a new born being looked after by his mother alone would have no rights, for he too depends on the mother for his survival.

that's how our government works. if you want a place where theocratic extremists make the decisions, go live in iran.

Then you won't complain if new judges decide to give rights to the unborn.

but I for one (were I in the position to) would assist the pregnant as much as possible to encourage her to have the baby.

If you can't assist the pregnant how about you spend some time volunteering in your local neo natal ward. Those addicted babies never stop crying and need held.

Can you do that? Where else do you volunteer to help unwanted kids?

Hey as long as you don't complain about them receiving welfare, the EITC, SNAP and a whole host of other government benes that poor people with more kids than they can feed receive.

so there ya go.

You mean that selfish people who only think of themselves don't agree with.

no... from the perspective of it's none of your business.

and your religious beliefs don't govern my constitutional rights.

but thanks anyway.

see heroes the thing about the theocratic radical right.

a) you're mostly male (hence it being not about life but about controlling women)
b) you love guns (hence it not being about life but about controlling women)
c) it's not governments place to make those decisions for women (hence you being a hypocrite because it's about controlling women, not about life)
d) you're the same extremists who rant about government having no ability to do positive things (so again it's has nothing to do with life, it's about controlling women.
e) murder is a statutorily defined term. and abortion isn't....

and mostly, it's a constitutionally protected right to control your own body, at least until the governmental interest kicks in.

so we'd thank you to keep out of other people's decision making processes....especially when the fact that you post threads like this indicates a total and complete inability to exercise judgment.

you never answered my question, how can you live with yourself?

I have killed deer, fish, ran over before suicide squirrels and rabbits with my cars or trucks I just brush that off..

But to kill an innocent human being that caused no harm to you?

I don't get it.
When I was on college I was acquainted with a female student that would become very emotional and angry at people that were against abortion. One thing she once spoke with enthusiasm about was stepping on the crosses of an anti-abortion display that represented the millions of lives terminated by abortion. According to her, men do not have a right to opinion about abortion. Any mention of anti-abortion points would make this young women angry but also nearly to the point of tears.
To be so angry and emotional about abortion I highly suspect that this lady had an abortion. She found the anti-abortion point of view that abortion is murder very offensive.

Hey as long as you don't complain about them receiving welfare, the EITC, SNAP and a whole host of other government benes that poor people with more kids than they can feed receive.

yes, if they were interested in "life" they would do all of those things. they would also support sex ed and readily available contraception.

but the hypocrite theocratic fanatics don't support those things.... everything they want is about punishing the "harlots".

they should govern their own lives.. they're barely smart enough to tie their own shoes

but I for one (were I in the position to) would assist the pregnant as much as possible to encourage her to have the baby.

If you can't assist the pregnant how about you spend some time volunteering in your local neo natal ward. Those addicted babies never stop crying and need held.

Can you do that? Where else do you volunteer to help unwanted kids?

So according to your reasoning, any objections to a politician's platform have no merit unless you too are running for office. Your comment is silly.

You mean that selfish people who only think of themselves don't agree with.

no... from the perspective of it's none of your business.

It is when another human being's life is involved.

and your religious beliefs don't govern my constitutional rights.

But you would have us governed by your secular beliefs.

hypocrisy

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do
Our secular beliefs are called L-A-W-S. So yes, you will be governed by them.

Forum List

Back