CDZ How can people live with themselves?

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

View attachment 80280
They aren't children, yet. Most are a clot of tissue the size of your little finger that feels nothing and knows nothing. It is a mercy to not bring an unwanted child into the world. Our world is enough of a mess without that.

How can you what? Support a womans choice to control what happens to her body?

We control all the time what people can and cannot do and murdering innocent humans is a crime. Once a woman gets pregnant she should lose the right to do whatever she likes with her body because there's another human being involved. Hopefully we will reverse Roe vs Wade in the coming years.

I wish the welfare recipients and the Mexicans go on a birth spree and that 50 million more democrats are born when republicans get rid of abortion.

That'll teach them to be careful what they wish for.

no. murder is defined by statute. make your own decisions. your nic tells me you aren't smart enough to make your own, much less others'....particularly based upon theocratic wackiness that most of us don't agree with.

so there ya go.

You mean that selfish people who only think of themselves don't agree with.

Anyone know how many billions of pregnancies have occurred over the amount of time people have been people?

What miracles occurs billions of times? It sure ain't pregnancies.
The miracle is wanting, loving and being able and willing to care for and raise a child.

As hard as that can be, it's a miracle anyone wants to be a parent.

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

View attachment 80280
How can you what? Support a womans choice to control what happens to her body?

What makes the dead child any less human than the woman?
The fact that the child isnt giving birth to the woman and the law.

The first part of your comment makes no sense at all and laws have been wrong (and changed) throughout our history. You are standing on the thinnest of ice.

View attachment 80280
They aren't children, yet. Most are a clot of tissue the size of your little finger that feels nothing and knows nothing. It is a mercy to not bring an unwanted child into the world. Our world is enough of a mess without that.

Adoption
No one is opposed to that. It can't practicably be the only solution, however. Bless those who adopt.

I wish the welfare recipients and the Mexicans go on a birth spree and that 50 million more democrats are born when republicans get rid of abortion.

That'll teach them to be careful what they wish for.

So you proved my theory correct, liberals didn't think ahead when they killed off 50 million potential voters and now want to make illegals legal to resupply their voting base.

HAS NO ONE NOTICED THAT THIS IS THE CDZ? It doesn't bother me, but the thread was probably started here for a reason. Go easy.

So you proved my theory correct, liberals didn't think ahead when they killed off 50 million potential voters and now want to make illegals legal to resupply their voting base.

Fine by me. How is it you know for a fact there are no republican women having abortions? Or do you not know that as a fact?

If republican women are having abortions (and they are) then quit being a hypocrite and worry about your own "kind".

View attachment 80280
The new Holocaust

you know that's insane, right. but i always appreciate small government right-wingers who think government should be involved in personal decisions.

your personal preference does not dictate the constitutionally protected rights of women.

again, you're welcome.

HAS NO ONE NOTICED THAT THIS IS THE CDZ? It doesn't bother me, but the thread was probably started here for a reason. Go easy.

actually, given the topic and the way it was written, no i didn't.

when someone calls people murderers for making a constitutionally protected choice, i figure that the subject is fair game. (which is why people like the o/p choose to put insane allegations into the CDZ... so no one will call them what they are.

but thanks for pointing it out.

View attachment 80280
The new Holocaust

you know that's insane, right. but i always appreciate small government right-wingers who think government should be involved in personal decisions.

your personal preference does not dictate the constitutionally protected rights of women.

again, you're welcome.

You're conveniently ignoring the rights of the unborn.

It's my opinion that people who support abortion are supporting murder, so I echo the sentiment of the OP.

Fine by me. How is it you know for a fact there are no republican women having abortions? Or do you not know that as a fact?

If republican women are having abortions (and they are) then quit being a hypocrite and worry about your own "kind".

How am I being a hypocrite?

For one all my kids were born and for two did the title say just liberals? Nope I just tease liberals because they are the most vocal in the media on not caring and justifying murder under the law that was decided by a right wing majority supreme court

when someone calls people murderers for making a constitutionally protected choice,

Smoking tobacco is a constitutionally protected activity but that doesn't make it a healthy activity. A constitutionally protected choice doesn't necessarily disqualify that choice from being murder. Your reasoning without merit.

no. murder is defined by statute. make your own decisions. your nic tells me you aren't smart enough to make your own, much less others'....particularly based upon theocratic wackiness that most of us don't agree with.

so there ya go.

You mean that selfish people who only think of themselves don't agree with.

no... from the perspective of it's none of your business.

and your religious beliefs don't govern my constitutional rights.

but thanks anyway.

see heroes the thing about the theocratic radical right.

a) you're mostly male (hence it being not about life but about controlling women)
b) you love guns (hence it not being about life but about controlling women)
c) it's not governments place to make those decisions for women (hence you being a hypocrite because it's about controlling women, not about life)
d) you're the same extremists who rant about government having no ability to do positive things (so again it's has nothing to do with life, it's about controlling women.
e) murder is a statutorily defined term. and abortion isn't....

and mostly, it's a constitutionally protected right to control your own body, at least until the governmental interest kicks in.

so we'd thank you to keep out of other people's decision making processes....especially when the fact that you post threads like this indicates a total and complete inability to exercise judgment.

when someone calls people murderers for making a constitutionally protected choice,

Smoking tobacco is a constitutionally protected activity but that doesn't make it a healthy activity. A constitutionally protected choice doesn't necessarily disqualify that choice from being murder. Your reasoning without merit.

no...smoking is not. you seem confused.

but feel free to provide your support for that bizarre assertion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back