CDZ Are There Any Honest Clinton Followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy? Since it's clear that her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes....how is it possible to be honest in thinking she will ever do anything for anyone else?
My premise is that there are no honest Clinton followers. I welcome any rebuttal.

Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy? Since it's clear that her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes....how is it possible to be honest in thinking she will ever do anything for anyone else?
My premise is that there are no honest Clinton followers. I welcome any rebuttal.

Actually, it could be expanded to that there are no honest Democraps anymore, thanks to their continued support of 71/2 years of Obie Admin. lies, cheered on by our 'Pravda-like' leftist media.
The 'Medium is the Message', and our indoctrinated far-left media pounds it into the low-information American daily, and continues to.

Actually, it could be expanded to that there are no honest Democraps anymore, thanks to their continued support of 71/2 years of Obie Admin. lies, cheered on by our 'Pravda-like' leftist media.
The 'Medium is the Message', and our indoctrinated far-left media pounds it into the low-information American daily, and continues to.
I would add that Republicans eagerly collude with Democrats on fundamental economic issues. They all belong to same club. They just pretend to disagree while continually distracting the voters with petty social issues. Meanwhile both parties continue to serve the interests of their corporate masters.

So you think the majority of voters in this country (those who elected Obama and will elect Hillary) each have $10,000,000 yearly income? That's just dumb.

So you think the majority of voters in this country (those who elected Obama and will elect Hillary) each have $10,000,000 yearly income? That's just dumb.
Here's a perfect example of the kind of dishonesty I refer to.

I would add that Republicans eagerly collude with Democrats on fundamental economic issues. They all belong to same club. They just pretend to disagree while continually distracting the voters with petty social issues. Meanwhile both parties continue to serve the interests of their corporate masters.

:clap:...........this too!

But, not all Repubs are RINOs'.

Please explain what you mean by dishonesty? Didn't you say "her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes" ?

Please explain what you mean by dishonesty? Didn't you say "her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes" ?
Meaning: Her most important constituents, the constituents who contribute to the Clinton Foundation. Those constituents.

Meaning: Her most important constituents, the constituents who contribute to the Clinton Foundation. Those constituents.

But you didn't say her highest contributors. The highest contributors for every candidate always have been rich. How are hers any different from every other presidential candidate ever?

When I travel abroad, the most common question I get is "Why did you Americans nominate that idiot, Trump?"

Or something along those lines.

True story.

When and where did you last travel abroad, praytell...........and what wuz said? (Not that your anti-Trump ass would be truthful....).

When I travel abroad, the most common question I get is "Why did you Americans nominate that idiot, Trump?"

Or something along those lines.

True story.

I hope you explain to them that he got the nomination because the republican party has gone nuts, and is quickly fading into obscurity because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back