Do you ever just get totally tired of both religion AND politics? poll

Do you ever just get totally tired of both religion AND politics?

• Y

• N

• not often

• tired of religion but not politics

• tired of politics but not religion

• I'm not happy with my religion

• I'm not happy with my politics

• I get tired of both but after a day of rest &/or a short of whiskey, I'm back at it

Results are only viewable after voting.
one is too often interchanged with the other fork......~S~
Why though?

It is because both deal with telling people how they should live their lives

No one likes that, except maybe democrats and cultists.

Just tired of the exact same talking points being repeated over and over again. I would like to see some original thought on the hot button issues.
Are you referring to a particular news station?

Well, the stations I watch do seem a little repetitious.

one is too often interchanged with the other fork......~S~
My religion made me a R

well, I kind of always was one, even before I got religion in a big way... it's a little complicated. But the older I get the more Catholic I am and the more R I am.. :)

People accuse the Catholic Church of "telling people how to live their lives"

But someone has to... (LOL)

I don't see it as that... I see it as Jesus is Truth and we are FAR from Jesus 90% of the time. The only time for me when there is absolutely no day light btwn Jesus and me is when I am in His Real Presence, found in HIS Church 24/7.

On the other hand, it is very, very easy to get lost, without even realizing that is happening

out in the worldly world where His Presence does not really exist.

Do you ever just get totally tired of both religion AND politics?
what pisses me off is people refusal to discuss either of the two logically if you disagree with their position,,

if you are a religious person the opposition just wants to call you names and say youre mentally ill

and if youre a conservative you can never get a logical discussion of the facts of an issue and just get called names and accused of being a fascist,,

the old adage that we dont discuss religion and politics is a progressive tactic to stop people from talking and finding common ground,,

what pisses me off is people refusal to discuss either of the two logically if you disagree with their position,,

if you are a religious person the opposition just wants to call you names and say youre mentally ill

and if youre a conservative you can never get a logical discussion of the facts of an issue and just get called names and accused of being a fascist,,

the old adage that we dont discuss religion and politics is a progressive tactic to stop people from talking and finding common ground,,
I never did u/stand that Don't discuss religion or politics nonsense.

How is anything going to get hashed out/resolved if no one talks on those topics... except the elites... but it is the elites who are destroying this country...

sigh

Forum List

Back