CDZ How can people live with themselves?

So now you're suggesting I'm unpleasant?

And FYI I never visit abortion clinics. You need to rethink where you're going here.

Please READ what is being written.

You and I both hold what are considered politically incorrect opinions. We involve ourselves in movements which are not necessarily popular with the general public. Movements which have certain elements or groups that are known to be unpleasant and/or violent to deal with.

You and I may not be part of those unpleasant or violent groups, but our reputations WILL be soiled to the general public because of those groups.

Therefore we must either work to remove those elements to our movements or expect to be tarnished by them.

Whether there are laws or not, there will be abortion. People today have issues with personal responsibility, and holding life sacred. The lack of appreciation of life and the idea that I can do what I want with no consequences drives the selfishness of this world. Everyone has to answer to a higher power and their conscience. To minimize the taking of a life to justify convenience and no responsibility it a clear choice. To choose death over life is a sad statement on society today. We sit and wonder how terrorists can kill and justify it, we are sickened by people that murder and justify it for money or love, then we turn around and abort a living human and justify it.

Liberals correctly understand that the right of each American to decide personal, private matters ......’

Except the ones you kill before they have a chance to grow up.
OK, take a deep breath and calm down. Who's killing those that don't have a choice? Unko, I thought you were so liberal and all. If you don't like abortions, don't have one, that's all I can say to any of you.

So now you're suggesting I'm unpleasant?

And FYI I never visit abortion clinics. You need to rethink where you're going here.

Please READ what is being written.

You and I both hold what are considered politically incorrect opinions. We involve ourselves in movements which are not necessarily popular with the general public. Movements which have certain elements or groups that are known to be unpleasant and/or violent to deal with.

You and I may not be part of those unpleasant or violent groups, but our reputations WILL be soiled to the general public because of those groups.

Therefore we must either work to remove those elements to our movements or expect to be tarnished by them.

With all due respect, these are simply not my concerns.

Whether there are laws or not, there will be abortion. People today have issues with personal responsibility, and holding life sacred. The lack of appreciation of life and the idea that I can do what I want with no consequences drives the selfishness of this world. Everyone has to answer to a higher power and their conscience. To minimize the taking of a life to justify convenience and no responsibility it a clear choice. To choose death over life is a sad statement on society today. We sit and wonder how terrorists can kill and justify it, we are sickened by people that murder and justify it for money or love, then we turn around and abort a living human and justify it.

Well said....

I always wondered how many Einstein's or Michael Jordan's we lost to abortions ..

The world will never know.

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

oh jeezus.... another rightwingnut theocratic male who wants to insert government into people's most personal business all the while shrieking about how much he hates government.

piss off.
It's murder.

no. murder is defined by statute. make your own decisions. your nic tells me you aren't smart enough to make your own, much less others'....particularly based upon theocratic wackiness that most of us don't agree with.

so there ya go.

Murder is not defined by a statue. Only a punishment is defined by a statue ..

Example justified homicide in self defensive.

Or when another kills the baby in the womb

In this case it is justified by the law.

Yes murder is defined by stature.

You should probably do some research

no... from the perspective of it's none of your business.

It is when another human being's life is involved.

and your religious beliefs don't govern my constitutional rights.

But you would have us governed by your secular beliefs.

hypocrisy

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do
No one is telling you that you are not allowed to give birth. Your post is an example of a logical fallacy called false equivalence..

Your post is an example of not understanding what's being stated. The secular beliefs make it legal to murder innocent human beings.
Wrong. Its not legal to murder a human. You should look up what murder means before trying to use it in a sentence. Its obvious you have neglected to understand what it means.

I don't accept Roe v Wade. For me, it's murder.

No one cares if you accept it. That is your problem.

And your ignorance.

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

oh jeezus.... another rightwingnut theocratic male who wants to insert government into people's most personal business all the while shrieking about how much he hates government.

piss off.
It's murder.

no. murder is defined by statute. make your own decisions. your nic tells me you aren't smart enough to make your own, much less others'....particularly based upon theocratic wackiness that most of us don't agree with.

so there ya go.

No its not, most of us Americans don't live by the rules of the law...

But the rules of morals and common sense

It is when another human being's life is involved.

But you would have us governed by your secular beliefs.

hypocrisy

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do
No one is telling you that you are not allowed to give birth. Your post is an example of a logical fallacy called false equivalence..

Your post is an example of not understanding what's being stated. The secular beliefs make it legal to murder innocent human beings.
Wrong. Its not legal to murder a human. You should look up what murder means before trying to use it in a sentence. Its obvious you have neglected to understand what it means.

And your ignorance.

Your end goal is to make abortion like getting rid of a pimple..

Unacceptable..its a life to me

Liberals have no problem with the killing of young human beings, all in the name of protecting a woman's freedom of choice, yet they would remove that same woman's freedom to choose to use a gun to protect herself and her children from an attacker. One has to wonder about their true motivation.

That's because that gun is 9 times more likely to harm that woman or one of her children, than it is to prevent an attack.

And your ignorance.

If you are a male, you have no say in this. Your beliefs are not the issue. You can believe what you want, but it won't change that this is the woman's decision.

piss off.
It's murder.

so there ya go.

No its not, most of us Americans don't live by the rules of the law...

But the rules of morals and common sense

Now THAT is some fucked up thinking right there.

And your ignorance.

Have you ever asked a liberal whether or not there would be abortion in a perfect world?

Maybe you should.

Nobody wants the number of abortions to be plentiful. That you say such a silly thing is reason to mock you mercilessly.

Liberals are making attempts to reduce the number of abortions and are being met with opposition from the right. How's about getting your side to assist in that effort?

Well said....

I always wondered how many Einstein's or Michael Jordan's we lost to abortions ..

The world will never know.

We could have lost some Dahmers and Hitlers as well.

If you are a male, you have no say in this. Your beliefs are not the issue. You can believe what you want, but it won't change that this is the woman's decision.

If it just involved the woman then I would agree. But it doesn't.

Liberals have no problem with the killing of young human beings, all in the name of protecting a woman's freedom of choice, yet they would remove that same woman's freedom to choose to use a gun to protect herself and her children from an attacker. One has to wonder about their true motivation.

That's because that gun is 9 times more likely to harm that woman or one of her children, than it is to prevent an attack.

All abortions kill the child 100% of the time. But that doesn't seem to bother you. I guess if doctors used a 9mm hand gun to perform abortions, we'd see an end to abortions.

Forum List

Back