House Dems leave Congress over Holder's Contempt vote

What a bunch of scumbag babies! Grow up!

Well......it's just like them Dems to "back" a criminal. :mad:

----------I've had the exactly the same reaction! What is this High School? Are we governed by these a bunch of whinning children?

----------I've had the exactly the same reaction! What is this High School? Are we governed by these a bunch of whinning children?

So maybe you can show us how exactly he's a criminal.

Other than not giving a hostile congress sensitive information from an ongoing investigation, that is.

Because the other rightie-types in this thread haven't been able to provide any evidence at all except for some unconvincing hearsay.

If holder had been white and Brian Terry had been black, how many members of Congress would have gotten up and walked out? Would the Congressional Black Caucus have walked out?

So maybe you can show us how exactly he's a criminal.

Other than not giving a hostile congress sensitive information from an ongoing investigation, that is.

Because the other rightie-types in this thread haven't been able to provide any evidence at all except for some unconvincing hearsay.

Yeah apparently the right things that Congress can pass bills of attainder now.

What crime was Holder convicted of?

I wondered the same thing when Dims referred to President Bush as a war criminal.

Pretty lame, when Republicans were the ones walking out over the Meyers/Bolton contempt vote in 2007 they were really doing it in support of Karl Rove, a machiavellian shitstain that had an unlimited supply of get-out-of-jail-free cards. Even now he is intent on buying his way back to a Mitt Romney white house. You people would let that teflon motherfucker back into the halls of power just for spite.

I wondered the same thing when Dims referred to President Bush as a war criminal.

Pretty lame, when Republicans were the ones walking out over the Meyers/Bolton contempt vote in 2007 they were really doing it in support of Karl Rove, a machiavellian shitstain that had an unlimited supply of get-out-of-jail-free cards. Even now he is intent on buying his way back to a Mitt Romney white house. You people would let that teflon motherfucker back into the halls of power just for spite.

He really does get your panties in a wad, doesn't he...

Only Republicans get to walk out
Only Republicans get to invoke executive privilege.

Says so in the Constitution!

I have often wondered what he does that make republicans continue to love him and I have concluded that every organized crime family loves their best hit-man.

I have often wondered what he does that make republicans continue to love him and I have concluded that every organized crime family loves their best hit-man.

Because he seems to drive the left nuts. It's pretty funny, actually.

Forum List

Back