Romney will end the job loss? Set the economy back on track? Seriously?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Shutter_Label, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Shutter_Label

Shutter_Label Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Does anyone believe that?

Read what I wrote below and after you have can you tell me you believe that Romney can save the economy with a straight face?

According to Romney:

"They've been able to put American businesses out of business and kill American Jobs. If I'm president of United States, that's going to end." - Mitt Romney

Looks like Romney likes to attack this current administration on jobs. Yet, Romney spent 15 years outsourcing jobs to other countries when he ran Bain. - me

According to "The Washington Post":

During the 15 years Romney actively ran Bain, it owned companies that were "pioneers in the practice of shipping work from the United States."- 6/22/2012 - The Washington Post

Acoording to me:

Romney seems to have contradicted himself with what he has been quoted with above. I couldn't see how anyone could feel any safer at night with what is know about Romney and what he has done in the past concerning jobs.

The economy is in real danger if we elect this man to be the next president of the United States. We need to continue to build America's economy back up and and that will not be by shipping jobs offshore and electing Romney.

After reading this do you believe Romney can end job loss? I mean facts are facts

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,881
    Romney snortin' at alla jobless people...
    :mad:
    Romney snorts at 8.2 percent unemployment
    WASHINGTON, July 6,`12 (UPI) -- Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney seized on a stagnant economy Friday, after the Labor Department said the unemployment rate was stuck at 8.2 percent.
    See also:

Out of College, Out of Work: Number of College Grads With Jobs Dropped 406,000 in June
    July 6, 2012 - There was a net decline of 406,000 in the number of Americans age 25 or older with a bachelor’s degree or higher who were working in the United States in June, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

3. chikenwing

chikenwing Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,960
    What else would he say,I am not going to raise taxes?

4. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,867
    As a CEO your job is to do everything within the law to grow the profits of your company as much as possible. Romney did that.

As president of The United States your job is to protect the American people and ensure that every opportunity afforded to us is protected. I believe Romney will do that too.

Everything else is bullshit and should be stopped but neither Romney or Obama can or will do that. For that we must elect HONEST congressmen that understand the definition of their jobs.

5. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,119
    Does anyone still believe Obama is going to do it?

6. Staidhup

Staidhup Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,175
    So let me get this straight, after 4 years of blaming baby Bush, Congress, business, the insurance industry, private enterprise, small business, medical community,......the list goes on and on... and there are some that feel 4 more years of this crap is justified? You have got to be kidding. Time to hope for change. If Romney can't get the job done, then out on his ass he goes, but 4 more years of this candy ass and his pathetic followers is all we should be required to tolerate.

7. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,490
    Indeed.. when all you have is "it isn't my fault" and "it would have been so much worse" you're in HUGE trouble.

8. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Just having a president that is not anti business will increase jobs by increasing confidence. Since I've been paying attention for years, the outsourcing was made necessary by increasingly difficult government regulations that just made it impossible to keep businesses here. If Romney ends the EPA power, that will keep business here. Aside from the fact that Bain certainly did not outsource all companies, by far most of them were successful right here.

So those lies aside, it should be obvious that we are NOT on the right track. Things are NOT getting better. The best obama can come up with is "It could be worse. Be glad it's not worse. See how great I am." The UE rate under obama is worse than under any president in recent times. It's worse than under Carter.

9. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,086
    I believe it about as much as I believe all of Obama's campaign rhetoric.