Is it unpatriotic to fly foreign flags during a session of the US Congress?

Ukraine is fighting for Liberty and Freedom from Russian conquerors

The Confederacy fought to enslave 40 percent of its population
Ukraine is actually fighting to make its ethnic Russian citizens second class citizens. Crimea voted its way out. Let Ukraine do the same. They can't. The US gives too big a payday all the way around. The only question is, is Russia in on the grab? Make war, make it look good. Just don't win.

So I take it you have no problem supporting Israel with unlimited funding to wage war on Iran too?
Well, in Ukraine (using the Afghan example) we provided them defensive weapons....Thus helicopter gunships (or the in the case of Ukraine especially) tank movements will be targeted.

What you’re talking about is offensive weapons if Israel is going after Iran. I support giving Israel the material to defend itself.

Please call us when you return to reality.

Ukraine is actually fighting to make its ethnic Russian citizens second class citizens. Crimea voted its way out. Let Ukraine do the same. They can't. The US gives too big a payday all the way around. The only question is, is Russia in on the grab? Make war, make it look good. Just don't win.

Ukraine is a peaceful sovereign nation that Russia invaded in a land grab
Russian occupiers are savagely killing and raping the civilian population while destroying their infrastructure

How can Republicans support Russia?

Well, in Ukraine (using the Afghan example) we provided them defensive weapons....Thus helicopter gunships (or the in the case of Ukraine especially) tank movements will be targeted.

What you’re talking about is offensive weapons if Israel is going after Iran. I support giving Israel the material to defend itself.

Please call us when you return to reality.

Then why are we giving offensive weapons to Ukraine? M777 howitzers and long-range missile systems like the Himars, and the M270 MLRS are not "defensive weapons."

We were also pretty heavily-engaged in offensive missions in Afghanistan, in case you've forgotten. 2,459 American soldiers didn't die defending Afghanistan.

Last edited:
As far as I know, no foreign flag has ever been raised during a congressional session.

Yet when the Ukraine aid bill was passed, almost every Democrat in Congress was waving a Ukrainian flag and chanting "Ukraine! Ukraine!"

House Dems slammed for waving Ukrainian flag in chamber of US House: ‘Disgusting’​

"House Democrats have come under fire for waving the Ukrainian flag in the chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives during a vote to approve $60 billion in aid for the country’s defense.

"Ukrainian flags fly in the chamber of the UNITED STATES House of Representatives as they vote to send more of your hard-earned money to a corrupt foreign regime," Sen Rand Paul, R-Ky., said in a post on X Saturday. "And just like that they shout ‘UKRAINE! UKRAINE!’ while happily working to secure Ukraine’s borders, not ours."

House Dems slammed for waving Ukrainian flag in chamber of US House: ‘Disgusting’

View attachment 936014
Everyone waving a Ukrainian flag is a traitor to the US

Since I gotta spell it out for you, we seem to be priming for a war w/Iran via our supposed ally Israel.

Once they start that campaign will you be loudly and vocally opposing it based on them not declaring through Congress or having being attacked on US soil?

Last edited:
Then why are we giving offensive weapons to Ukraine? M777 howitzers and long-range missile systems like the Himars, and the M270 MLRS are not "defensive weapons."

We were also pretty heavily-engaged in offensive missions in Afghanistan, in case you've forgotten. 2,459 American soldiers didn't die defending Afghanistan.
The offensive weapons are used to attack entrenched Russians
They are not invading Russia

What's far more traitorous is the way the Democrats don't want to protect our own borders.
I thought you hated Taco Bell. Oh the 2025 budget, just passed, has 3 billion more for border patrol and 2 billion more for border fence, those numbers are the increase in funding for the border over last year.

But you can still repeat yer masters words from the echo chamber and claim , they're taking our jobs.

ukraine isnt an ally,,

its a place democrats go to launder money,,
I agree with you about the money laundering... That said, our congress and our current president by their actions has deemed Ukraine to be an allay whether we agree with that or not.

I agree with you about the money laundering... That said, our congress and our current president by their actions has deemed Ukraine to be an allay whether we agree with that or not.
What has Ukraine done against America?

Since I gotta spell it out for you, we seem to be priming for a war w/Iran via our alleged ally Israel.

Once they start that campaign will you be loudly and vocally opposing it based on them not declaring through Congress or having being attacked on US soil?

First off, stop yelling every other word. It makes your post completely unreadable and makes you look like a 13 year-old kid posting from his mom's internet account.

Secondly, Israel is not an "alleged" ally. They are being attacked by the same radical ideology that murdered 2,192 Americans on 9/11. Ukraine on the other hand, has never been a military ally of the US, and is not even a NATO member. Hell, they were even collaborators with the Nazis in WW2.

Iran on the other hand, has been heavily-involved in funding Middle Eastern terrorism. It was one of their own Generals, Qasem Soleimani who was responsible for the deaths of at least 200 American soldiers in the Middle East, by way of his IED campaign.

So tell me: How many Americans has Russia killed? They're sure as hell not the ones trying to censor my speech, invalidate my election by prosecuting my candidate, and take away my guns. I have more of a problem with you guys and girls, than I do with a bunch of illiterate ham-fisted drunk Russians who post comical Youtube videos of drunken fistfights on Russian freeways. Especially since your idiot "president" and his family were using Ukraine as their own personal money tree.

First off, stop yelling every other word. It makes your post completely unreadable and makes you look like a 13 year-old kid posting from his mom's internet account.

Secondly, Israel is not an "alleged" ally. They are being attacked by the same radical ideology that murdered 2,192 Americans on 9/11. Ukraine on the other hand, has never been a military ally of the US, and is not even a NATO member. Hell, they were even collaborators with the Nazis in WW2.

Iran on the other hand, has been heavily-involved in funding Middle Eastern terrorism. It was one of their own Generals, Qasem Soleimani who was responsible for the deaths of at least 200 American soldiers in the Middle East, by way of his IED campaign.

So tell me: How many Americans has Russia killed? They're sure as hell not the ones trying to censor my speech, invalidate my election by prosecuting my candidate, and take away my guns. I have more of a problem with you guys and girls, than I do with a bunch of illiterate ham-fisted drunk Russians who post comical Youtube videos of drunken fistfights on Russian freeways. Especially since your idiot "president" and his family were using Ukraine as their own personal money tree.
ALL CAPS are what communicates shouting online, not bolded font.

That said, how many Americans have Ukraine killed?

they can deem it all they want,, they still arent an ally,, they are more like the stray dog dad takes care of and everyone else says call the pound,, ,,

Forum List

Back