Hope and Change

No deflection

Romney is YOUR candidate and he can't even get 50% approval within your own party

How does it feel backing a loser?

Deflection is what you have when you change the topic from 0bama's dismal approval numbers to "Yeah, but what about some other dude who ISN'T the President"...

Please link to where I have stated Romney is my candidate...

Schooling you is so easy.... It's like you gave up when you realized 0bama was toast....

Stop the presses!

You mean House does not support Mitt Romney?

Now we know House does not support Obama, so that leaves Santorum, Gingrich or Paul

But of course we are talking about House here. House is on this board to attack the positions of others. He never actually says what HE believes or who HE supports........cowards are like that

I'm confident he will support the RNC Candidate, whom ever earns the slot. Right now, that has not been determined. Do you have a problem with that? Why would you have a problem with that?

I seem to remember that UE under Bush was around 6% until his last year in office.

Bet Barry would give his left nut for 6% unemployment right now.

If RW wants to believe Barry is the second coming I really don't have a problem with it.

I don't see it but hey, to each his own.

Bush was given 4.1% unemployment by Clinton. He, in turn gave Obama a 7.8% unemployment rate

That's why we needed Hope and Change

How much did Clinton gut the Military? How does that correlate with his surplus?

Deflection is what you have when you change the topic from 0bama's dismal approval numbers to "Yeah, but what about some other dude who ISN'T the President"...

Schooling you is so easy.... It's like you gave up when you realized 0bama was toast....

Stop the presses!

Now we know House does not support Obama, so that leaves Santorum, Gingrich or Paul

But of course we are talking about House here. House is on this board to attack the positions of others. He never actually says what HE believes or who HE supports........cowards are like that

I'm confident he will support the RNC Candidate, whom ever earns the slot. Right now, that has not been determined. Do you have a problem with that? Why would you have a problem with that?

Shouldn't HE be the one who says that?

I have yet to see House say he supports anyone at any political level. That way you can't be attacked for what you believe in

Cowards are like that

No deflection

Romney is YOUR candidate and he can't even get 50% approval within your own party

How does it feel backing a loser?

Stop the presses!

More deflection... Now the OP wants the thread to be about me...

Funny how this thread has CHANGED....:lol:

Looks like the OP isn't as confident in his initial topic...

I seem to remember that UE under Bush was around 6% until his last year in office.

Bet Barry would give his left nut for 6% unemployment right now.

If RW wants to believe Barry is the second coming I really don't have a problem with it.

I don't see it but hey, to each his own.

Bush was given 4.1% unemployment by Clinton. He, in turn gave Obama a 7.8% unemployment rate

How much did Clinton gut the Military? How does that correlate with his surplus?

Clinton had a little thing we like to call......The end of the Cold War

You are supposed to reduce Military. By your logic, unemployment under Clinton should have gone up as military contractors downsized and soldiers returned to civilian service

Stop the presses!

Gee....look at that

House has just been called a coward in front of all these fine people. He still can't man up and actually tell us a single candidate he supports

Cowards are like that

Clinton had a little thing we like to call......The end of the Cold War

You are supposed to reduce Military. By your logic, unemployment under Clinton should have gone up as military contractors downsized and soldiers returned to civilian service

Fail. Clinton's policies left us unprepared in Iraq. He went too far. Sort of like what Obama proposes right now. Leaving us more vulnerable. Look around you. The World is unstable. One thing it Respects is Might. I know you don't get that.

Yeah and I hope I have change left in my pockets while Barry confiscates taxpayer money for his hopey/changey schemes to punish decadent Americans.

Stop the presses!

Gee....look at that

House has just been called a coward in front of all these fine people. He still can't man up and actually tell us a single candidate he supports

Cowards are like that

Poor little 0bama fluffer.... Is hims widdle feewings hurt?

My position on this election has been stated many times... I can't be blamed for your inadequate abilities....

I HOPE you can CHANGE from a pathetic little 0bama fluffer into something a little more sane when the reality of 0bama's loss sinks in... More than likely you will be asking why the new president hasn't turned the economy around in March of 2013.... You pathetic 0-fluffers are nothing if not predictable...

Stop the presses!

Gee....look at that

Cowards are like that

Did House hurt your butt.... just wondering cuz you seem a little cranky.

Gee....look at that

Cowards are like that

My position on this election has been stated many times... I can't be blamed for your inadequate abilities....

I HOPE you can CHANGE from a pathetic little 0bama fluffer into something a little more sane when the reality of 0bama's loss sinks in... More than likely you will be asking why the new president hasn't turned the economy around in March of 2013.... You pathetic 0-fluffers are nothing if not predictable...

When given an opportunity to man up and actually name someone whose positions he supports..........House, as usual, cowers and says....Anybody but Obama

Come on House.....grow some balls

Tell us who you support for President

The reason is because the failed Bush economy was still bleeding 700,000 jobs a month when Obama was sworn in. After the stimulus was passed, the job losses turned in a positive direction and hasn't looked back

How is that Hopey Changey workn for ya?

He added $5 trillion to the debt and we STILL have fewer jobs than the day he took office?

Not working too well.

Yea....being given an economy that is bleeding 700,000 jobs a month can do that

Damn.....can you imagine if Obama was given the economy Bush was given?

Damn.....can you imagine if wasting $800 billion on a "stimulus" had actually worked?
Can you imagine a president getting re-elected when gas will be over $5 a gallon?

Me either.

Gee....look at that

Cowards are like that

Talk about cowards.....

While you are here, why don't you tell us the merits of the candidate you support?

Ready to put on that Romney 2012 bumper sticker?

Gee....look at that

Cowards are like that

When given an opportunity to man up and actually name someone whose positions he supports..........House, as usual, cowers and says....Anybody but Obama

PM me for details....:badgrin:

This thread isn't about me Fluffer Boy....

Back to your Hopey Changey....

Under the failed Bush presidency, my 401k lost half it's value

S&P 500 broke 1400 today and my retirement savings have doubled since Obama took over

LOVE that HOPE and CHANGE !

I call bullshit.

Gee....look at that

Cowards are like that

Talk about cowards.....

While you are here, why don't you tell us the merits of the candidate you support?

Ready to put on that Romney 2012 bumper sticker?

You still shooting blanks? Well at least you can't shoot your toes off that way. Clean up when you are done, huh. ;)

PM?

What kind of coward are you? You can come on this board daily and attack other peoples positions, but you don't have the sack to state your own?

Give us a name coward..........Anybody but Obama doesn't cut it

PM?

What kind of coward are you? You can come on this board daily and attack other peoples positions, but you don't have the sack to state your own?

Give us a name coward..........Anybody but Obama doesn't cut it

Did you dream last night that you were the Tooth Faery, and that some kid had a questionable tooth that you refused to cash in on? What's up with that RW??? Maybe you should be standing at the Polling Places, threatening everyone that refuses to answer you, with a stick? You have a natural talent there. ;) Shit, you might even be suited for Government work.

Under the failed Bush presidency, my 401k lost half it's value

S&P 500 broke 1400 today and my retirement savings have doubled since Obama took over

LOVE that HOPE and CHANGE !

I call bullshit.

You do?
How quaint.

What do you think happens to your savings when the Stock Market drops from 14,000 down to 6600?

Now, what happens when the market rises from 6600 to the 13,000 it is today?

:lol: My Easy Button is looking better everyday. Admit it. :) :lol:

Forum List

Back