Send 5,000 More Busses Next Week

I can’t see why Republicans would be outraged over moving people who were housed in tents to a safe location during a major winter storm.

Have they no compassion for human beings?

I can't see why people who advocate for *biden's policies aren't opening their doors for these people who are housed in tents. Do you people not have any compassion whatsoever?

You invite them here and then house them in tents?

I thought they were coming here for a better life?

NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants at their school, and one mom goes off: ‘Does it feel good?’​

Students at a Brooklyn high school were kicked out of the classroom to make room for nearly 2,000 migrants who were evacuated from a controversial tent shelter due to a monster storm closing in on the Big Apple.

The city made the move amid concerns that a massive migrant tent at Floyd Bennett Field would collapse from torrential rains and gusting winds — packing them instead into the second-floor gym at James Madison High School five miles away. The school’s neighbors were not keen on the last-minute decision.

“This is f—ed up,” said a local resident who identified himself only as Rob. “It’s a litmus test. They are using a storm, a legitimate situation, where they are testing this out. I guarantee you they’ll be here for the entire summer. “There’s 1,900 people getting thrown into my neighborhood, half a block from where I live and we don’t know who they are,” he said.

“They’re not vetted. A lot of them have criminal records and backgrounds and we don’t even know.” One irate mom even went off on the migrants as they pulled up inside a line of school buses in the pouring rain shortly before 6 p.m.

“How do you feel? Does it feel good?” the woman, who only identified herself as Michelle, screamed at the buses. “How does it feel that you kicked all the kids out of school tomorrow? Does it feel good? I hope you feel good. I hope you will sleep very well tonight!” Said a local dad, “How do you feel stealing American tax money?”

Keep voting Democrat and reap your rewards. Didn’t vote Democrat? Leave NY like millions already have. A lot of sane places to live in America still.

I'd be demanding a refund of the percentage of my property taxes that is allotted to the school board.

I can't see why people who advocate for *biden's policies aren't opening their doors for these people who are housed in tents. Do you people not have any compassion whatsoever?

You invite them here and then house them in tents?

I thought they were coming here for a better life?

I agree
We need to provide better housing for these migrants.
Biden has requested additional funding and wants to allow them to work

Why do Republicans resist?

Immigration is a Federal problem not a city responsibility

We need to make provisions to house migrants on military bases and federal land and provide for their upkeep

There's plenty of room in the White House, the Capitol, Pentagon, etc. Why do you hate immigrants so much you want them imprisoned on military bases like Gitmo, or freezing to death in national parks?

At any rate, these cities volunteered for this when they declared themselves "sanctuaries". They want this.

Immigration is a Federal problem not a city responsibility

However, the Federal government seems to be ignoring, or worse, encouraging the problem.

I would make the suggestion that those who choose to willing enter another country illegally have no right to any sort of shelter (even a tent) or aid.

They say they came here for better job opportunities, then they should depend on those opportunities for their survival.

So Texas should be forced to house and care for millions of Illegal immigrants? People in the Federal government need to be arrested for not doing their primary job and protecting the states.
If Trump is condemend by you for telling protestors to "March peacefully and have their voices heard"
Then Biden should also be condemned by you for telling migrants its ok to rush the southern border. His words were instrumental in all this.

There is a financial disaster coming to places like NYC..... because of migrants which you all say here are coming to boost our economy by working (ahhemm)) .. So you expect places like Texas to shoulder all the burden of their cost, let only their citizens be short changed... yeah right.

Again, the Federal government has been asked repeatedly , years ago now to do something about this. Now the chickens are coming home.
So you’re saying Washington DC is to blame. Then tell us why they are sending busses to NYC?

Forum List

Back