Hope and Change

Your a damn liar.... and to Baruch Menachem's point, I have been unemployed twicw since 2009. Been working for over 30 yrs w/o a hitch and along comes the one man wrecking ball - Obama!!

Yeah, your a fucking hack RW
:eusa_clap:

The failed Bush presidency was losing 750,000 jobs a month. The Obama economy is adding 250,000 jobs a month ...that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

How's that Hopey Changey working out for ya???

Stop acting like a whiny Republican blaming others because you can't get a job. Get off your ass

that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

He's been in office 38 months now.
Why do we have fewer jobs than in January 2009?

The reason is because the failed Bush economy was still bleeding 700,000 jobs a month when Obama was sworn in. After the stimulus was passed, the job losses turned in a positive direction and hasn't looked back

How is that Hopey Changey workn for ya?

fat liar!!!

From post 56
. Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST

Now we are adding 221,000 jobs a month.

779,000 + 221,000 = 1,000,000 jobs.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

Your apology also accepted and kudos to gramps for thanking your ignorance

Liberal math is fun huh? Lol

Actually, adding negative numbers and positive numbers is fourth grade Math. It is only Conservatives who can't figure it out

4 dolla gas hopey changey bullshit

Gee Gramps....weren't you just complaining that nobody posts positive Obama threads?

I post one and all you do is pout

Hopey Changy is working. One only has to look at the failed Republican leadership we had before to see how much better off we are under President Obama

If Hopey Changey were working, the guy who's picture you hold up with one hand every night would have through-the-roof approval numbers...

You can't blame that on Booooooosh....

Well, idiots like you will still try, so let's just say intelligent people can't blame that on Booooooosh...

the obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed bush presidency left him with

how's that hopey changey???
fat liar!!!

From post 56
. Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST

Now we are adding 221,000 jobs a month.

779,000 + 221,000 = 1,000,000 jobs.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

You just proved you are a FAT LIAR!!!

The failed Bush presidency was losing 750,000 jobs a month. The Obama economy is adding 250,000 jobs a month ...that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

Stop acting like a whiny Republican blaming others because you can't get a job. Get off your ass

The reason is because the failed Bush economy was still bleeding 700,000 jobs a month when Obama was sworn in. After the stimulus was passed, the job losses turned in a positive direction and hasn't looked back

He added $5 trillion to the debt and we STILL have fewer jobs than the day he took office?

Not working too well.

Just IMAGINE what another ten or twenty trillion in stimulus, spending and debt could do for the "Hope" of Americans.......

It has me in hope of change. From bad to worse is not what I had in mind. No offense. ;)

4 dolla gas hopey changey bullshit

Gee Gramps....weren't you just complaining that nobody posts positive Obama threads?

Hopey Changy is working. One only has to look at the failed Republican leadership we had before to see how much better off we are under President Obama

If Hopey Changey were working, the guy who's picture you hold up with one hand every night would have through-the-roof approval numbers...

Well, idiots like you will still try, so let's just say intelligent people can't blame that on Booooooosh...

Obamas approval numbers are still higher than your boy Mitt Romney

Romney doesn't even have 46% approval within his own party

That's some of the change we are in hope of. You know, moving past Mormon Bashing and Fear Mongering.

He added $5 trillion to the debt and we STILL have fewer jobs than the day he took office?

Not working too well.

Yea....being given an economy that is bleeding 700,000 jobs a month can do that

Damn.....can you imagine if Obama was given the economy Bush was given?

Deflection noted....

I do admire your committment to failure, though... You are smitten with your 0ssiah...

Not working too well.

Yea....being given an economy that is bleeding 700,000 jobs a month can do that

Damn.....can you imagine if Obama was given the economy Bush was given?

Yeah, when did the DNC take hold of Congress again? You take what you want, and Bitch about how much is spent. Good one. Let's spend more, and blame Bush.

Deflection noted....

I do admire your committment to failure, though... You are smitten with your 0ssiah...

I bet he wakes up all sticky at least 3 times a Week. :eek:

From post 56

Actually, adding negative numbers and positive numbers is fourth grade Math. It is only Conservatives who can't figure it out

The addition isn't that hard but I'm having a bit of trouble with your final conclusion. You claimed Obama has created a million jobs a month. The EU doesn't support your outlandishly stupid conclusion.

Deflection noted....

No deflection

Romney is YOUR candidate and he can't even get 50% approval within your own party

How does it feel backing a loser?

The addition isn't that hard but I'm having a bit of trouble with your final conclusion. You claimed Obama has created a million jobs a month. The EU doesn't support your outlandishly stupid conclusion.

I believe what he stated was that it was a 1 million job per month swing from what we had under Bush.

I, however, am not confident that the numbers are by any means accurate. We have no real way of knowing that we are not still losing 800,000 jobs a month or even 300,000 jobs a month under Obama. What we have is liberal (bureaucrats, not speaking of RW) say so that we are gaining 220,000 jobs a month.

Call me cynical.

Immie

I believe what he stated was that it was a 1 million job per month swing from what we had under Bush.

I, however, am not confident that the numbers are by any means accurate. We have no real way of knowing that we are not still losing 800,000 jobs a month or even 300,000 jobs a month under Obama. What we have is liberal (bureaucrats, not speaking of RW) say so that we are gaining 220,000 jobs a month.

Call me cynical.

Immie

BLS is tasked to track monthly employment numbers. If you don't trust them you can always go with Rush Limbaughs numbers

Call me cynical.

Immie

BLS is tasked to track monthly employment numbers. If you don't trust them you can always go with Rush Limbaughs numbers

Why would I trust Rush's numbers? He's as biased as they are.

True, they are tasked with tracking those numbers. They are even tasked with reporting those numbers. Doesn't mean they do so accurately. Who in the world is going to be able to prove their "estimate" based on a telephone survey is accurate?

Immie

Call me cynical.

Immie

You know the numbers are not a fair representation, no matter who is in charge.

Forum List

Back