Hope and Change

I believe what he stated was that it was a 1 million job per month swing from what we had under Bush.

I, however, am not confident that the numbers are by any means accurate. We have no real way of knowing that we are not still losing 800,000 jobs a month or even 300,000 jobs a month under Obama. What we have is liberal (bureaucrats, not speaking of RW) say so that we are gaining 220,000 jobs a month.

Call me cynical.

Immie

BLS is tasked to track monthly employment numbers. If you don't trust them you can always go with Rush Limbaughs numbers

You know the numbers are not a fair representation, no matter who is in charge.

Bingo!

Here is post #6, GMU.

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is I get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

How's that Hopey Changey???

Those two words "more than" play an important part in what he said.

Immie

Obamas approval numbers are still higher than your boy Mitt Romney

Romney doesn't even have 46% approval within his own party

Deflection noted....

I do admire your committment to failure, though... You are smitten with your 0ssiah...

No deflection

Romney is YOUR candidate and he can't even get 50% approval within your own party

How does it feel backing a loser?

Deflection is what you have when you change the topic from 0bama's dismal approval numbers to "Yeah, but what about some other dude who ISN'T the President"...

Please link to where I have stated Romney is my candidate...

Schooling you is so easy.... It's like you gave up when you realized 0bama was toast....

Here is post #6, GMU.

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is I get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

Immie

CREATING MILLIONS

Are the only words in question. Playing semantics with descriptions doesn't change his lies.

Here is post #6, GMU.

Immie

CREATING MILLIONS

Are the only words in question. Playing semantics with descriptions doesn't change his lies.

You are the one playing semantics and although I usually agree with you on issues, I think you are wrong in this line of attack. In more ways than one. You are deliberately misrepresenting what he said. That is stooping, forgive me for this, to the levels of rdean and tm.

I am ashamed of your attempts GMU. I hoped you were better than that.

Immie

Here is post #6, GMU.

Immie

CREATING MILLIONS

You are the one playing semantics and although I usually agree with you on issues, I think you are wrong in this line of attack. In more ways than one. You are deliberately misrepresenting what he said. That is stooping, forgive me for this, to the levels of rdean and tm.

Immie

LOL, he wrote it. Then repeatedly defended it. I called him on it. And I'm TM?

Laughable

CREATING MILLIONS

Immie

Laughable

I think in your old age maybe you are having some vision/cognitive problems: "more than", "levels of".

Maybe you are simply becoming disabled.

Immie

Immie

Laughable

I think in your old age maybe you are having some vision/cognitive problems: "more than", "levels of".

Maybe you are simply becoming disabled.

Immie

Participating in a thread with "some" posters is a handicap in itself.

:)

I seem to remember that UE under Bush was around 6% until his last year in office.

Bet Barry would give his left nut for 6% unemployment right now.

If RW wants to believe Barry is the second coming I really don't have a problem with it.

I don't see it but hey, to each his own.

Deflection noted....

I do admire your committment to failure, though... You are smitten with your 0ssiah...

No deflection

Romney is YOUR candidate and he can't even get 50% approval within your own party

Deflection is what you have when you change the topic from 0bama's dismal approval numbers to "Yeah, but what about some other dude who ISN'T the President"...

Schooling you is so easy.... It's like you gave up when you realized 0bama was toast....

Stop the presses!

You mean House does not support Mitt Romney?

Now we know House does not support Obama, so that leaves Santorum, Gingrich or Paul

But of course we are talking about House here. House is on this board to attack the positions of others. He never actually says what HE believes or who HE supports........cowards are like that

The House GOP owns that downgrade.

Only in your fugly little mind...

S&P all but said so when they pointed out the unwillingness to compromise.
Actually, they didn't... But you're free to pretend they did... A lot of you dumbfucks get shit wrong all the time...

Now go be fucking stupid somewhere else, mmmmkay?

Rationale

We lowered our long-term rating on the U.S. because we believe that the
prolonged controversy over raising the statutory debt ceiling and the related
fiscal policy debate indicate that further near-term progress containing the
growth in public spending, especially on entitlements, or on reaching an
agreement on raising revenues is less likely than we previously assumed and
will remain a contentious and fitful process.

You lose again, fuckstick. :lol:

Actually, you proved nothng.

There were two sides to the controversy and the description listed above does nothing to absolve the democratic senate or WH (notice the especialy on entitlements) of being part of the equation.....

Sorry to point out reality.

No deflection

Stop the presses!

You mean House does not support Mitt Romney?

Now we know House does not support Obama, so that leaves Santorum, Gingrich or Paul

But of course we are talking about House here. House is on this board to attack the positions of others. He never actually says what HE believes or who HE supports........cowards are like that

And so, we get no answer from RightWinger....again.

I seem to remember that UE under Bush was around 6% until his last year in office.

Bet Barry would give his left nut for 6% unemployment right now.

If RW wants to believe Barry is the second coming I really don't have a problem with it.

I don't see it but hey, to each his own.

Bush was given 4.1% unemployment by Clinton. He, in turn gave Obama a 7.8% unemployment rate

That's why we needed Hope and Change

Forum List

Back