Hope and Change

When given an opportunity to man up and actually name someone whose positions he supports..........House, as usual, cowers and says....Anybody but Obama

Come on House.....grow some balls

Tell us who you support for President

PM me for details....:badgrin:

This thread isn't about me Fluffer Boy....

Back to your Hopey Changey....

PM?

What kind of coward are you? You can come on this board daily and attack other peoples positions, but you don't have the sack to state your own?
I attack 0bama's positions and those that fluff for him... Pity you can't see that, but you're not the smartest fluffer here...

Give us a name coward..........Anybody but Obama doesn't cut it

Tell me, was it hard to switch from Hillary to your current object of desire back in 2008? How much did you have to spend to change the yard signs?

Under the failed Bush presidency, my 401k lost half it's value

S&P 500 broke 1400 today and my retirement savings have doubled since Obama took over

LOVE that HOPE and CHANGE !

I call bullshit.

You do?
How quaint.

What do you think happens to your savings when the Stock Market drops from 14,000 down to 6600?

Now, what happens when the market rises from 6600 to the 13,000 it is today?

what were your investments?

Under the failed Bush presidency, my 401k lost half it's value

S&P 500 broke 1400 today and my retirement savings have doubled since Obama took over

LOVE that HOPE and CHANGE !

I call bullshit.

You do?
How quaint.

What do you think happens to your savings when the Stock Market drops from 14,000 down to 6600?
The value drops... Nothing really happens until we take it out....

Now, what happens when the market rises from 6600 to the 13,000 it is today?
The value rises... Nothing really happens unless we take it out...

Smart people move their holdings around and diversify their accounts... Money can be made even when the market drops...

But you probably aren't smart enough to figure that out, are you?

PM me for details....:badgrin:

This thread isn't about me Fluffer Boy....

Back to your Hopey Changey....

PM?

What kind of coward are you? You can come on this board daily and attack other peoples positions, but you don't have the sack to state your own?
I attack 0bama's positions and those that fluff for him... Pity you can't see that, but you're not the smartest fluffer here...

Tell me, was it hard to switch from Hillary to your current object of desire back in 2008? How much did you have to spend to change the yard signs?

Yea, it's easy posting on a Political message board when you don't have to actually stand for something. You just jump into threads, post "your guy sucks" and then run away

Makes it easy when you don't have to actually post something you believe in or name a candidate you, yourself support

In three years, you have created what? Four threads?

Shows what a political coward you are

RW is trying to make the claim that because the indexes have doubled investors have doubled the value of their accounts.:badgrin:

Stay away from this one RW. This ones not good for you.:badgrin:

Last edited:
PM?

Yea, it's easy posting on a Political message board when you don't have to actually stand for something. You just jump into threads, post "your guy sucks" and then run away

Makes it easy when you don't have to actually post something you believe in or name a candidate you, yourself support

What is going on with you today RW?

PM?

But your guy does suck.

Immie

Yeah. Your guy sucks, and he is a coward too. How many times did he vote present as an Illinois State Senator, in the State Legislature?

Yeah. Your guy sucks, and he is a coward too. How many times did he vote present as an Illinois State Senator, in the State Legislature?

About 3% of the time, about the same as any other Illinois State Senator

It means that both sides could not agree. You wanna blame one side only, fine by me. Kinda makes you look like an ideological fool, but it's your opinion.

Wrong. That's not what it means.

Really? What's it mean then?

S&P cited:

prolonged controversy over raising the statutory debt ceiling

• Who attempted to make it controversial?
  • Who insisted that Obama negotiate a rise in the debt ceiling?
  • Who used talking points to claim that this debt ceiling was a way to pay for more spending, when it was actually to pay for past spending?
  • When in the history of the United States has Congress ever insisted that the President negotiate a debt ceiling increase?

This was totally of the GOP's making, and they completely own the debt ceiling downgrade from S&P.

Imagine if President Obama was given what President Bush was given?

Bush given 4.1% unemployment rate.......gave Obama a 7.8% unemployment rate
Bush was given a balanced budget.....gave Obama a budget with a trillion dollar deficit
Bush was given a nation at peace........gave Obama a nation involved in two wars
Bush was given a stock market at 10750........gave Obama a market at 8150

Failed Republican leadership is the reason we need Hopey Changey

9/11 would like to have a word with you

Also.........

Booooooooooooooooooooosh is gone

Just sayin
9/11 was a failure of the Bush Administration to protect America. Period.

It wasn't some inevitable, out of anyone's control, event.

Imagine if President Obama was given what President Bush was given?

Bush given 4.1% unemployment rate.......gave Obama a 7.8% unemployment rate
Bush was given a balanced budget.....gave Obama a budget with a trillion dollar deficit
Bush was given a nation at peace........gave Obama a nation involved in two wars
Bush was given a stock market at 10750........gave Obama a market at 8150

Failed Republican leadership is the reason we need Hopey Changey

Also.........

Just sayin

How many times did terrorists attack us under Clinton? How many times did Clinton have a go/no go scenario to take out UBL and he cowered every time?

Yet you blame Bush. You are too much lol

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is I get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

How's that Hopey Changey???

I'll never vote for that Bush guy again.

Meanwhile, the debt is $5 trillion higher and we still have fewer jobs than when Obama took office.

Somehow I don't think $5 gas was the change people were hoping for.....

The fact that you voted for incompetence in the first place puts a level of responsibility on you.

fat liar!!!

From post 56
. Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST

Now we are adding 221,000 jobs a month.

779,000 + 221,000 = 1,000,000 jobs.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

Your apology also accepted and kudos to gramps for thanking your ignorance

Liberal math is fun huh? Lol
Explain why that is Liberal math.

Then please link to whatever you consider the actual math.

If you do not, then you are obviously a liar, correct?

Also.........

Just sayin

How many times did terrorists attack us under Clinton? How many times did Clinton have a go/no go scenario to take out UBL and he cowered every time?

Yet you blame Bush. You are too much lol

Clinton came closer to killing Bin Laden than Bush ever did and Bush had an entire army on the ground and 3000 dead

4 dolla gas hopey changey bullshit

Gee Gramps....weren't you just complaining that nobody posts positive Obama threads?

I post one and all you do is pout

Hopey Changy is working. One only has to look at the failed Republican leadership we had before to see how much better off we are under President Obama

If Hopey Changey were working, the guy who's picture you hold up with one hand every night would have through-the-roof approval numbers...

You can't blame that on Booooooosh....

Well, idiots like you will still try, so let's just say intelligent people can't blame that on Booooooosh...
The dog shit speaks!

that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

He's been in office 38 months now.
Why do we have fewer jobs than in January 2009?

The reason is because the failed Bush economy was still bleeding 700,000 jobs a month when Obama was sworn in. After the stimulus was passed, the job losses turned in a positive direction and hasn't looked back

How is that Hopey Changey workn for ya?

He added $5 trillion to the debt and we STILL have fewer jobs than the day he took office?

Not working too well.
$5 trillion, huh? :lol:

Break that down for us, please.

If Hopey Changey were working, the guy who's picture you hold up with one hand every night would have through-the-roof approval numbers...

You can't blame that on Booooooosh....

Well, idiots like you will still try, so let's just say intelligent people can't blame that on Booooooosh...

Obamas approval numbers are still higher than your boy Mitt Romney

Romney doesn't even have 46% approval within his own party

That's some of the change we are in hope of. You know, moving past Mormon Bashing and Fear Mongering.

Please point out Mormon bashing from the Democratic Party. You won't, because you can't.

Forum List

Back