Send 5,000 More Busses Next Week

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants at their school, and one mom goes off: ‘Does it feel good?’​

Students at a Brooklyn high school were kicked out of the classroom to make room for nearly 2,000 migrants who were evacuated from a controversial tent shelter due to a monster storm closing in on the Big Apple.

The city made the move amid concerns that a massive migrant tent at Floyd Bennett Field would collapse from torrential rains and gusting winds — packing them instead into the second-floor gym at James Madison High School five miles away. The school’s neighbors were not keen on the last-minute decision.

“This is f—ed up,” said a local resident who identified himself only as Rob. “It’s a litmus test. They are using a storm, a legitimate situation, where they are testing this out. I guarantee you they’ll be here for the entire summer. “There’s 1,900 people getting thrown into my neighborhood, half a block from where I live and we don’t know who they are,” he said.

“They’re not vetted. A lot of them have criminal records and backgrounds and we don’t even know.” One irate mom even went off on the migrants as they pulled up inside a line of school buses in the pouring rain shortly before 6 p.m.

“How do you feel? Does it feel good?” the woman, who only identified herself as Michelle, screamed at the buses. “How does it feel that you kicked all the kids out of school tomorrow? Does it feel good? I hope you feel good. I hope you will sleep very well tonight!” Said a local dad, “How do you feel stealing American tax money?”

Keep voting Democrat and reap your rewards. Didn’t vote Democrat? Leave NY like millions already have. A lot of sane places to live in America still.

Sure, of course we could not allow them to freeze to death, BUT this is directly on Biden and the Federal government. They said there was no crisis at the border, it was secure. He also said it was necessary for these people to surge to the border ...so they could be heard! Do you hear them now Joe?

There will be thousands more behind them, so what is NYC supposed to do? they have jobs for them all really? what if I'm an American highschool student looking for a job now? do I have to give up my opportunity to work to someone you just allowwed to walk across the border? or do I work and that person just stays on public assistance. Either way, no matter what, illegal immigratuon will now cost NYC Billions of dollars a year AND RISING.... it will cost our students, it will cost jobs and it will cost standards of living to go down for everyone... and there are more coming. Biden cant even tell NYC residents or the rest of us when illegal aliens will stop showing up , or even who they are.
maybe next they will be passing out fentanyl to our kids.

Sure, of course we could not allow them to freeze to death, BUT this is directly on Biden and the Federal government. They said there was no crisis at the border, it was secure. He also said it was necessary for these people to surge to the border ...so they could be heard! Do you hear them now Joe?

There will be thousands more behind them, so what is NYC supposed to do? they have jobs for them all really? what if I'm an American highschool student looking for a job now? do I have to give up my opportunity to work to someone you just allowwed to walk across the border? or do I work and that person just stays on public assistance. Either way, no matter what, illegal immigratuon will now cost NYC Billions of dollars a year AND RISING.... it will cost our students, it will cost jobs and it will cost standards of living to go down for everyone... and there are more coming. Biden cant even tell NYC residents or the rest of us when illegal aliens will stop showing up , or even who they are.
maybe next they will be passing out fentanyl to our kids.
Of course we could allow them to freeze to death. It would send a message.

NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants at their school, and one mom goes off: ‘Does it feel good?’​

Students at a Brooklyn high school were kicked out of the classroom to make room for nearly 2,000 migrants who were evacuated from a controversial tent shelter due to a monster storm closing in on the Big Apple.

The city made the move amid concerns that a massive migrant tent at Floyd Bennett Field would collapse from torrential rains and gusting winds — packing them instead into the second-floor gym at James Madison High School five miles away. The school’s neighbors were not keen on the last-minute decision.

“This is f—ed up,” said a local resident who identified himself only as Rob. “It’s a litmus test. They are using a storm, a legitimate situation, where they are testing this out. I guarantee you they’ll be here for the entire summer. “There’s 1,900 people getting thrown into my neighborhood, half a block from where I live and we don’t know who they are,” he said.

“They’re not vetted. A lot of them have criminal records and backgrounds and we don’t even know.” One irate mom even went off on the migrants as they pulled up inside a line of school buses in the pouring rain shortly before 6 p.m.

“How do you feel? Does it feel good?” the woman, who only identified herself as Michelle, screamed at the buses. “How does it feel that you kicked all the kids out of school tomorrow? Does it feel good? I hope you feel good. I hope you will sleep very well tonight!” Said a local dad, “How do you feel stealing American tax money?”

Keep voting Democrat and reap your rewards. Didn’t vote Democrat? Leave NY like millions already have. A lot of sane places to live in America still.
Hey, you guys wanted places away from the border to "deal with it", stop complaining now that they are.

That was a nasty storm last weekend
I can see why they wanted to move people out of those tents.

The health and safety of those people under your control is more important than inconveniencing some students

Hey, you guys wanted places away from the border to "deal with it", stop complaining now that they are.

deal with it simply so they could realize what life is like for the border states you all look down on.
Dont you have any sympathy for the people of New York City? No one is complaining, they are pointing out the damage done. maybe we cant all stick our head in the sand like a Democrat voter, and pretend everything is good.

That was a nasty storm last weekend
I can see why they wanted to move people out of those tents.

The health and safety of those people under your control is more important than inconveniencing some students

Of course they had to go somewhere. This is just the begining of more to come though and we have been told by people here, immigration has always been like this. nothing to see here.

Of course they had to go somewhere. This is just the begining of more to come though and we have been told by people here, immigration has always been like this. nothing to see here.

I can’t see why Republicans would be outraged over moving people who were housed in tents to a safe location during a major winter storm.

Have they no compassion for human beings?

I see that NYC is starting to impound the buses. Good.

I look forward to InSantis and Abbott being arrested on human trafficking.

So Texas should be forced to house and care for millions of Illegal immigrants? People in the Federal government need to be arrested for not doing their primary job and protecting the states.
If Trump is condemend by you for telling protestors to "March peacefully and have their voices heard"
Then Biden should also be condemned by you for telling migrants its ok to rush the southern border. His words were instrumental in all this.

There is a financial disaster coming to places like NYC..... because of migrants which you all say here are coming to boost our economy by working (ahhemm)) .. So you expect places like Texas to shoulder all the burden of their cost, let only their citizens be short changed... yeah right.

Again, the Federal government has been asked repeatedly , years ago now to do something about this. Now the chickens are coming home.

And every week after that, until the city collapses.

I can’t see why Republicans would be outraged over moving people who were housed in tents to a safe location during a major winter storm.

Have they no compassion for human beings?

No, I agree. They had to go somewhere. They never should have been in this situation to begin with. If we were not able to handle them, then they should not have been allowed inside our country.

its exactly the reason we had a policy of legal immigration with a particular number and people can assimilate smoothly.... Refugee status was never meant to become a means of mass immigration.
Total failure by this admin.

No, I agree. They had to go somewhere. They never should have been in this situation to begin with. If we were not able to handle them, then they should not have been allowed inside our country.

its exactly the reason we had a policy of legal immigration with a particular number and people can assimilate smoothly.... Refugee status was never meant to become a means of mass immigration.
Total failure by this admin.

Immigration is a Federal problem not a city responsibility

We need to make provisions to house migrants on military bases and federal land and provide for their upkeep

Immigration is a Federal problem not a city responsibility

We need to make provisions to house migrants on military bases and federal land and provide for their upkeep

Not the long term solution but makes better sense than what is happening right now. I wouldnt say Military bases because of security risks. But federal land would be a better option over taking away schools and hotels, and straining neighborhoods.
Its a federal problem but they have turned a blind eye and allowed it to become a state and city problem.
There was no plan in what to do with people other than have them promise to show up for a hearing someday.

The real solution begins with our border policy, relations and agreements with our southern neighbors.

Forum List

Back