Send 5,000 More Busses Next Week

New York voters and all the other sanctuary cites are getting exactly what was promised by virtue signaling mindless politicians they put in power.
Now it's time to pay the price of stupid feel good unworkable policies.

Today it's NYC but tomorrow it could be your back yard. Eventually they'll be shipping them elsewhere to spread the pain around. See how welcoming some of you are then.

New York voters and all the other sanctuary cites are getting exactly what was promised by virtue signaling mindless politicians they put in power.
Now it's time to pay the price of stupid feel good unworkable policies.
No, it’s time for you to learn the definition of a “sanctuary city"

So you’re saying Washington DC is to blame. Then tell us why they are sending busses to NYC?

Why?? because whats Texas supposed to do with all of them? When Texas had been complaining for years about the trouble they were having in their border towns, they were ignored or called racist, while Places like NYC and LOS Angeles become sanctuary cities, attracting even more people to the border.
They send the immigrants so someone can finally GET IT... and now that people like Mayor Adams sees what Texas has been going through.., he complains he cant afford it! claims its hard on his citizens! well why the fuck did he not care about the people of Texas?
I cant see why its all so hard to understand, and YES, Washington DC is to blame because securing the nations borders is one of their primary jobs. In the wake of their apathy, some states are forced to act on their own.

Why?? because whats Texas supposed to do with all of them?
The same thing California, Arizona, and New Mexico are doing with all of them.
When Texas had been complaining for years about the trouble they were having in their border towns, they were ignored or called racist, while Places like NYC and LOS Angeles become sanctuary cities, attracting even more people to the border.
So, again, States complain to the Federal Government...not the mayor of New York.

I hope that is apparent to you but I'm sure it isn't.
They send the immigrants so someone can finally GET IT... and now that people like Mayor Adams sees what Texas has been going through.., he complains he cant afford it! claims its hard on his citizens! well why the fuck did he not care about the people of Texas?
Because he's the mayor of New York. Gee, why doesn't Abbott care about the people of New York?
I cant see why its all so hard to understand, and YES, Washington DC is to blame because securing the nations borders is one of their primary jobs. In the wake of their apathy, some states are forced to act on their own.
Human Trafficking is the "act" you're endorsing.

----

Back in 2018, Mayor DeBlazio (sp?) of NYC complained about the homelessness in NYC.

He blamed the feds. Nothing was done.

Using your logic, she should have just bussed them to Texas. Right?

0aa44ff61df3fb5a.jpeg

Arizona is bussing the invaders north. California is doing nothing. The invaders are part of the gangs or homeless. I don't know what New Mexico Is doing.

Forum List

Back