Homophobia: Fun Fact

If you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I have the right NOT to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

Well its not called homo-opinion, is it? Its called homophobia for a reason.
Yes. And that reason is the left twists and alters the meanings of words for political purposes.

422859_10150580720056902_597676901_9351604_214564002_n.jpg

I just find it amusing that you judge others for being judgmental, dude. :cuckoo:

That makes no sense. That means you're, judging me, for judging them, for being judgemental.

It's redundant.

Calling out baseless bigotry for what it is - is appropriate. It's not hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy would be additional baseless bigotry.

It makes perfect sense. I'm merely pointing out that you're not above the fray. I've never claimed to be above the fray. You are as judgmental as anyone else, so to cast stones at others for being 'judgmental' is just hyporcrisy. Most heterosexual people would most likely think of gay sex as being 'icky', it's a biological reaction, the same as any other natural reaction. I'm guessing that gay people think heterosexual sex is 'icky' so does that make them bigots too? Judging people for their feelings or natural reactions to things they think are 'icky' is no better or worse than the judging that you are doing. Yet you see yourself as righteous somehow. It's just the flip side of the coin being turned over, who's morals are right? Yours? You certainly seem to think so. You are no different than those you point your finger at.
I had a gay brother and he found heterosexual sex "icky". I find homosexual sex "icky", too....I wouldn't do it. He also thought mushrooms tasted "icky". And, I find cooked cauliflower tastes "icky". Plus, purple is seriously an "icky" color.

We are all such bigots, aren't we? Violating that feelings/opinion code and all.

I just find it amusing that you judge others for being judgmental, dude. :cuckoo:

That makes no sense. That means you're, judging me, for judging them, for being judgemental.

It's redundant.

Calling out baseless bigotry for what it is - is appropriate. It's not hypocrisy.

It makes perfect sense. I'm merely pointing out that you're not above the fray. I've never claimed to be above the fray. You are as judgmental as anyone else, so to cast stones at others for being 'judgmental' is just hyporcrisy. Most heterosexual people would most likely think of gay sex as being 'icky', it's a biological reaction, the same as any other natural reaction. I'm guessing that gay people think heterosexual sex is 'icky' so does that make them bigots too? Judging people for their feelings or natural reactions to things they think are 'icky' is no better or worse than the judging that you are doing. Yet you see yourself as righteous somehow. It's just the flip side of the coin being turned over, who's morals are right? Yours? You certainly seem to think so. You are no different than those you point your finger at.

I'm judging noone for their biological reactions.

It's not a biological reaction to frown upon gay people in society by means of ridicule and by way of legislation. That is what I'm frowning upon. You conflated the two to make a pias point, one that doesn't exist.

I am indeed judging people for being baselessly biased, and will continue to do so. You can call that whatever you'd like, but the rising tide will be swallowing you any time now.

I am very different from those I'm pointing a finger at. I'm pointing a finger at evil. At baseless bullying.

You can lash out at that all you'd like. Call it hypocritical, call it whatever you want to. You're on the wrong side of town if you think that inborn bias will forever be tolerated. It wont. Our children are much smarter for this than their elders. MUCH smarter.

If you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I have the right NOT to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

You have the right not to agree with it but you have to tolerate it unless of course you want to violate the civil rights of some people.

If I called a co-worker a queer or a dyke, I'd be fired that day. So people's right to be bigots hae already been violated.
Not to worry.

When it comes to bigotry, you'll always have a home with the Republican Party.

It's redundant.

I had a gay brother and he found heterosexual sex "icky". I find homosexual sex "icky", too....I wouldn't do it. He also thought mushrooms tasted "icky". And, I find cooked cauliflower tastes "icky". Plus, purple is seriously an "icky" color.

We are all such bigots, aren't we? Violating that feelings/opinion code and all.

Finding the sex icky is fine, finding the people themselves icky for their preference is what we're talking about. Pretty stark difference.

It's redundant.

Exactly... ;) Finding something 'icky' is not being bigoted... and everyone in our society judges others one way or another for many different reasons.

It's redundant.

It's when you try to legislate away your "icky" feeling that the bigotry comes in.

Exactly... ;) Finding something 'icky' is not being bigoted... and everyone in our society judges others one way or another for many different reasons.

Yes, finding a person to be icky because of who they were born to have sexual feelings towards is blatant Evil bigotry.

Finding the sexual act itself icky has nothing to do with it, at all. Only a genius can tell the difference? Or......what's going on there......

Finding the sex icky is fine, finding the people themselves icky for their preference is what we're talking about. Pretty stark difference.
Yup. But, seriously....who finds mushrooms icky? I would have to fire someone if I discovered that about them. Mushrooms are ambrosia...everyone knows that. ;)

It must seethe to convey the distaste, or else they're not doing their job of Judgement and Bias.

I'm really not seeing you as being any less judgmental here, or is it that being judgmental right back is 'okay'? The only non-judgmental person that ever lived on the planet was Jesus Christ. He also said something about throwing stones at glass houses...

I don't believe in Jesus, and I am of course judging bigots for their bigotry. It is my job to hunt and face off with bullies. It's what I do. I hate bullies, so I became one to infiltrate their fortress and take it over with goodness.
Does your criteria for judging bigots include the bigot's political leanings? If not, can you show us where you've criticized leftists for their bigotry?

It's when you try to legislate away your "icky" feeling that the bigotry comes in.

Well, there's that....................and then there's the ridicule. faggot, blah blah blah. The ridicule and the legislative bias is being put down. The tide is turning.

It's redundant.

It's not a biological reaction to frown upon gay people in society by means of ridicule and by way of legislation. That is what I'm frowning upon. You conflated the two to make a pias point, one that doesn't exist.

I am indeed judging people for being baselessly biased, and will continue to do so. You can call that whatever you'd like, but the rising tide will be swallowing you any time now.

I am very different from those I'm pointing a finger at. I'm pointing a finger at evil. At baseless bullying.

You can lash out at that all you'd like. Call it hypocritical, call it whatever you want to. You're on the wrong side of town if you think that inborn bias will forever be tolerated. It wont. Our children are much smarter for this than their elders. MUCH smarter.

Yes, you are judging. Therefore you are no different than others that you point the finger at for doing the exact same thing. You somehow seem to think the reason for the judgment makes you a better person.

As for what's in red, you are now judging me and I haven't said a word about homosexual people one way or the other in this thread. Way to go! :lol:

Who's trying to legislate anything, seems like it's more the gay society that is wanting legislation changed.

Yes, you are judging. Therefore you are no different than others that you point the finger at for doing the exact same thing. You somehow seem to think the reason for the judgment makes you a better person.

As for what's in red, you are now judging me and I haven't said a word about homosexual people one way or the other in this thread. Way to go! :lol:

Your opinion is great, but it's very wrong. I stand up for good, maybe you can try it sometime and tell the very people in this thread that "faggot," etc. isn't really a ...umm, "good look," coming from them.

No? No, instead harp on the person seeking social justice because either A: you disagree, or B: you're same said bigot.

Who's trying to legislate anything, seems like it's more the gay society that is wanting legislation changed.

^ that's being intentionally dishonest.

Gays becoming civilly married is illegal in the majority of the country.

You knew that, thus, your colors are shining through brighter by the post.

Who is making such legislation?

I work around a couple of dykes at a company a few years ago.

Never befriended them or engaged in small talk; just company business.

If I walked past a normal female co-worker trying to lift a heavy box or piece of equipment. I would stop and help her lift it.

But if I saw one of the dykes struggling to lift something heavy. I would just walk on by and not stop to help he/she/it.

I wasn't violating company policy by not helping; because my job description did not include lifting heavy objects.
So, what you're saying, is....you have no desire to see your company running as smoothly, as possible....that, the workplace is just somewhere to hang-out, for you, 'cause you've got nothing better, to do, with your time.

Yeah...let's Hear It!!! for unproductive-"conservatives".....who also whine & cry about their jobs being sent overseas!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Who is making such legislation?

oh boy

Same-sex marriage legislation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, there's that....................and then there's the ridicule. faggot, blah blah blah. The ridicule and the legislative bias is being put down. The tide is turning.

Here, let me show you some leftist homophobia so you can properly condemn it:

Nothing closeted about you faggot.

You ask a straight man for a swallow..you get outted.

You are generally the first to bring up homo shit in any given thread.

Well there it is dick licker.

And beaten to a pulp? For what? Insulting your hero?

Doubtful.

Forum List

Back